WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe someone should lob a few missiles at them and see how they respond....   maybe just whack them up side the head with a club might get their attention

Such a Christian attitud!!. Is protesting against slaughter such a bad thing to do?

No,amor - they were lying.

What lies when?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Maybe someone should lob a few missiles at them and see how they respond....   maybe just whack them up side the head with a club might get their attention

Such a Christian attitud!!. Is protesting against slaughter such a bad thing to do?

What lies when?

I saw a video clip of the demo which I can't post here for obvious reasons and they were blatantly lying (or seriously misinformed).

I've just seen a video clip of this and you're right most of them are Muslims. The lies they have said at the demo were disgusting. They claim that Israel is committing mass genocide, has nuclear weapons that the Palestinians are being oppressed by Israel etc. etc. But what's worse is that they weren't all Muslims, there were members of various Leftist organisations coming out with some really slanderous lies too.

It just made me sick (and very angry) to watch it.

1.  Hundreds are currently being killed in Gaza. Not genocide but vile and unjustifiable

2.Isael does have nuclear weapons. It's not something they're coy about.

3. Palestinians clearly are being oppressed. Living  under occupation is oppressive. Seeing your children blown to bits s pretty oppresive. Having your land expropriated is oppresive.

What lies when?

I saw a video clip of the demo which I can't post here for obvious reasons and they were blatantly lying (or seriously misinformed).

You have a keyboard you can tell us what the lies were

I've just seen a video clip of this and you're right most of them are Muslims. The lies they have said at the demo were disgusting. They claim that Israel is committing mass genocide, has nuclear weapons that the Palestinians are being oppressed by Israel etc. etc. But what's worse is that they weren't all Muslims, there were members of various Leftist organisations coming out with some really slanderous lies too.

1.  Hundreds are currently being killed in Gaza. Not genocide but vile and unjustifiable

3. Palestinians clearly are being oppressed. Living  under occupation is oppressive. Seeing your children blown to bits s pretty oppresive. Having your land expropriated is oppresive.

:thumbsup:

Shame On Hamas

1/ Yes hundreds are being killed in Gaza, but because of Hamas not Israel - so that's lie number one.

2/ Israel does have nukes but they're not being used - so that's a half lie. An irrelevant point designed to mislead.

3/ Palestinians are oppressed because of Hamas not because of Israel - so that's another lie.

Guest shiloh357

Hundreds are being killed in Gaza because Hamas  keeps the people in harm's way.  They use noncombatants as human shields in order ramp the casualty rate  and gain sympathy.  A important and well known fact that you keep seeking to ignore and deflect from.   I guess you place a low premium on the truth.

Red herring.   Israel has nuclear weapons and unlike the Muslims, Israel has no desire to use them.

Israel hasn't "occupied" anyone.  Anti-Semites accuse Israel of occupation, falsely.     An occupation is when you take over someone else's country.  The Palestinians have never had a country for anyone occupy.   Israel took Gaza away from Egypt and took the West Bank away from Jordan in a war of self defense when Egypt and Jordan staged a war against Israel from those areas.  When Israel took over administrative control of those areas, it was not an occupation as no governments were over thrown.

Israel isn't oppressive.  Anti-Semites accuse Israel of being oppressive, but it is groups like the Fatah (PLO) and Hamas who oppress the Palestinians and deny them the humanitarian aid supplied on regular basis.  It is Hamas that persecutes the Christian Palestinians.  It is Hamas that uses children as cannon fodder and human shields.  It is Hamas that oppresses its people by starting wars with Israel and then ramping up the casualty rates by keeping their people in harm's way and not allowing them to escape to safety.   But Anti-Semites don't want to talk about that.  They don't want to talk about all of the humanitarian aid that Israel sends to the Gazans that gets confiscated by Hamas.  

Israel isn't in Gaza.  There is not one Jew living in Gaza. So their plight isn't the fault of Israel or anyone else.  Their government has squandered everything on the misguided goal of destroying Israel.  They could have had a decent way of life, but their leaders are hell bent on destroying Israel, not in helping their own people.  Palestinians are dying and their children are dying because Hamas is willing to sacrifice them for their bloodthirsty agenda of killing Jews.

Thankfully amor, I don't have to drudge up old posts of yours to show why I think your posts reflect anti-Semitism.  You have proven my point quite well.

A recent quote:

"Israel is using a missile defence system to protect its citizens and Hamas is using its citizens to protect its missiles."

Charles Krauthammer

This quote was aired recently (by Democrat senator Jane Harman) on the Bill Maher show. Harman is a renowned Liberal, so is Maher, YET BOTH AGREED WITH Krauthammer's quote!

If even Democrats are waking up to the idea that Israel is in the right and Hamas are in the wrong then perhaps there is hope after all.

1/ Yes hundreds are being killed in Gaza, but because of Hamas not Israel - so that's lie number one.

2/ Israel does have nukes but they're not being used - so that's a half lie. An irrelevant point designed to mislead.

3/ Palestinians are oppressed because of Hamas not because of Israel - so that's another lie.

Well Hamas are vile, but it's the IDF who are killing Gazans

As you concede they have nuclear arms, so it's odd to object to this being pointed out

As to the third point just turn on the TV over 100 people killed today. Including 13 Israeli soldiers sent to die to make a political point.

We both also know that  when the killing stops Hamas will still run Gaza and Bibi will still be Israeli Prime Minister and lots of ordinary people will be dead mostly Palestinians but a few Israeli soldiers as well. And the politicians on both will crow about their Martyrs while the latter rot in their graves and their families weep.

Well Hamas are vile, but it's the IDF who are killing Gazans - Yes but what are they supposed to do when Hamas keep attacking them and then using their own people as shields? (for the umpteenth time)

As you concede they have nuclear arms, so it's odd to object to this being pointed out  - Yes, and so does Britain, but when was the last time we ever nuked anybody?

As to the third point just turn on the TV over 100 people killed today. Including 13 Israeli soldiers sent to die to make a political point.  - No not a political point, they were sent to fight an enemy who is trying to destroy them.

We both also know that  when the killing stops Hamas will still run Gaza and Bibi will still be Israeli Prime Minister and lots of ordinary people will be dead mostly Palestinians but a few Israeli soldiers as well. And the politicians on both will crow about their Martyrs while the latter rot in their graves and their families weep.  - Maybe, maybe not - but completely irrelevant when Hamas and not Israel are to blame for all of this.

I'm sorry but I now believe that you are probably a lost cause.

I've had my say, I've finished. I'm not going to waste my time any longer.