• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Hamas is Sunni Islam and I have to disagree. I have not heard one case on the news of people siding with Christians anywhere. Obama is definitely pro Islam anti Christian and I see this attitude spreading across the world. Do I side with the Christians? Of course I am one also. But is the majority of the world? Unfortunately, no.

Hamas is Sunni, but not all Sunni Palestinians are Hamas supporters and not all Palestinians are Sunni. Christian Palestinians in Gaza face the same IDF rockets as Muslim Palestinians and, indeed, Christian and Muslim Israelis face the same Hamas rockets as Jewish Israelis do.

i

The IDF rockets are not targetted at humans but unfortunately Hamas deliberately put their own citizens in the line of fire.

What are they targeted at then? Because they've managed to murder hundreds.  

Yes, because as I have already said, Hamas use people as human shields!!

The IDF are targetting the rocket launchers that are aiming rockets at Israel, but they deliberately launch the rockets from schools or they use citizens to shield their weapons.

Your moral relativism is misinformed.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

And how many people have been klled by Hamas rockets? The Israelis swat Hamas rockets like flies. Palestinians sadly do not have an iron shield to protect them

And how many people have been klled by Hamas rockets? The Israelis swat Hamas rockets like flies. Palestinians sadly do not have an iron shield to protect them

I agree that it is sad, but it's a moral dilemma. What would you do?

Think of it like this.

Some body is firing rockets at you. Although your iron dome gives you protection, it can only cope with so much - around 10% of your the rockets still get through and you need to protect your citizens.

So you decide to fire rockets back at the rocket launchers and you even give out leaflets telling the citizens of your enemy to stay out of the way for their own safety.

But your enemy decides to use human shields to protect their rockets.

To me it's the equivalent of lifting a baby in front of your chest to block the blade of the man who is trying to stab you.

The thing is, Israel at least try to stay on the side of international law, they don't deliberately target citizens (but of course accidents happen).

Hamas don't actually care. They believe in child martyrdom. They will sacrifice their own for their cause.

It's almost impossible to fight an enemy that doesn't fight fairly without you yourself ending up hurting innocent people.

Of course, you could always take the pacifist option and not fight at all but then you are failing to resist an enemy who wants to see your entire nation destroyed and wants to see your women and children dead.

It's a dilemma, so what do you do?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

All we can do is pray for both sides but I don't understand what people expect Israel to do when the hamas will not stop firing missiles non stop and the iron dome costs $60,000 per interception. Are they supposed to give up and just let missiles fly indefinitely? They also have many children, women, Christians and good people to protect.

. Seems muslims are liked more than Christian's

Should they be loved less than Christians or Jews? Are their lives worth less?

The thing is, Israel at least try to stay on the side of international law, they don't deliberately target citizens (but of course accidents happen).

300 accidents a tenth of the number killed on 9/11.

One Israeli killed by Hamas rockets.

Guest shiloh357

Then Hamas shouldn't be picking fights with Israel.   Hamas called down the thunder.  They are not victims.  They provoked Israel to respond.

You didn't care when it was just Hamas firing on Israelis.  Suddenly you find your outrage when Israel decides it is time to fight back.  But you're not anti-Semitic, right??? 

Then Hamas shouldn't be picking fights with Israel.   Hamas called down the thunder.  They are not victims.  They provoked Israel to respond.

You didn't care when it was just Hamas firing on Israelis.  Suddenly you find your outrage when Israel decides it is time to fight back.  But you're not anti-Semitic, right??? 

I care when pewople start dying. Does that make me an anti-semite?

As always when you start losing an argument you turn to personal defamation in an attempt to get the thread closed down. I can't understand why you can't debate without resorting to insults andlies.

Guest shiloh357

I care when pewople start dying. Does that make me an anti-semite?

You only care when Palestinians die and, Yes it does make you one.

As always when you start losing an argument you turn to personal defamation in an attempt to get the thread closed down. I can't understand why you can't debate without resorting to insults andlies.

It's only defamation when it isn't true.

300 accidents a tenth of the number killed on 9/11.

One Israeli killed by Hamas rockets.

It's a simple consequence of statistics. That's what happens when you use people as human shields.

And these weren't accidents. The death's of these people were caused by Hamas deliberately putting Palestinians in the line of fire.