• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Shalom,

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

Thank you and God Bless,

Hip

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I still declare per God's Word that the ten tribed house of Israel was not even in the holy land anymore when the house of Judah fell away to cause God to bring Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, upon Jerusalem to destroy it and the temple, and take the house of Judah captive to Babylon. Ezekiel was sent to the ten tribes of the "house of Israel" with the given Ezek.8 & 9 vision about false worship in Jerusalem for the end of this world.

Ezek.3:3

Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

The "house of Israel" by that time only meant the scattered ten tribes that then dwelt in the land of Assyria and Medes, just north of Babylon. The Behistun rock mountain carving still standing in northern Iraq today is a witness to their captivity there, showing ten tribal chieftains carved on a mountain side. Their time of captivity was earlier per 2 Kings, by the kings of Assyria, not... by Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon who came later. There was around 120 years difference between the ten tribe's captivity by the kings of Assyria, and Judah's captivity to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar.

After Solomon's days God split the tribes of Judah and Benjamin at Jerusalem apart from the ten tribes that dwelt in the northern lands. They became 2 separate kingdoms! The "house of Judah" was a kingdom in the south, and the "house of Israel" was a kingdom in the north. They even warred against each other prior to the ten tribes being removed first by the kings of Assyria.

Ezek.3:4-7

And He said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with My words unto them.

For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;

Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto Me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

That's another proof that God sent Ezekiel specifically to speak to the "house of Israel", the ten tribes of Israel captive in the northern areas of Assyria and land of the Medes.

Then God took Ezekiel up by The Spirit and transported him to the lands of captivity where the ten tribes were located...

Ezek.3:11-17

11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

12 Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from His place.

13 I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

14 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me.

15 Then I came to them of the captivity at Telabib, that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.

16 And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at My mouth, and give them warning from Me.

That Telabib by the river Chebar was not the Chebar of Ezek.1:3 for that earlier one was where Ezekiel lived. This Cherbar was around 45 miles north of Babylon, near modern Khabour.