IGNORED

Can a hard heart be softened?

gto5050

do you think i committed the unpardonable sin or even came close to committing that sin? You are right. I must surrender to the Lord completely now, otherwise my heart will turn hard and at that point i will go to hell for sure. I put my faith to Christ but i feel like if i keep sinning i will be a false Christian.

~

Beloved, It Is

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

"Good"

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12

News

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/21/1952

I feel like i have ignored God all my life, because i refused to stop sinning completely. I feel like my heart is hardened completely... is there any way i can soften my heart and serve Christ completely? I am a christain, but scared i may not be saved at all.

Brother, if you have asked Jesus to come into your heart and save you from your sins you belong to him. When a person comes to Jesus he promises to bring to completion what he has started in your life. Sinning is something the Holy Spirit and your heart condemns when you do. I am so glad to hear you feel the way you do, that means your conscience is still working to bring you to repentance. Yielding yourself to God as a living sacrifice is only way you will find peace for your heart. Trusting him in everything no matter what is happening in your life you will see the salvation of God, and you will praise Him for it. Do not let your heart fall away from the love of your life. Think on him every minute of every day which will cause the Lord to have your attention and then he will speak to you directly. You will never be the same.

Php_1:6  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

do you think i committed the unpardonable sin or even came close to committing that sin? You are right. I must surrender to the lord completely now, otherwise my heart will turn hard and at that point i will go to hell for sure. I put my faith to christ but i feel like if i keep sinning i will be a false christian.

Stop thinking about hell. As a Christian hell is a non entity, it means naught.

Rather start thinking about Jesus more.

Kwik, in her post #7 says it all, there is no need for me to repeat it.