• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1984

I don't what else I can do... we have 5 days to come up with the rest of the money for our landlord ($800) or we will be on the streets. We have called every place that we have found that is supposed to help but most of the places say they don't not help anymore or have no funds. All I know to do is pray and I don't know if my prayers are even being heard. I'm so stressed I can't sleep and I have had a terrible headache for days. I pray we can get through this and keep our home, once we catch up we will be fine. Pray for us to be stong and for us to get the help we need before the 17th. If anyone has any more ideas please let me know. Thank you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  10/06/1990

I have been in that situation a number of times.  It is hard.  Have faith in Gods plan and you will always have an open door.  And keep Matthew 6:30 in mind.

"Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?"

Ill be praying for you guys.  =]

I have been in that situation a number of times. It is hard. Have faith in Gods plan and you will always have an open door. And keep Matthew 6:30 in mind.

"Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?"

Thank you:)

Ill be praying for you guys. =]

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I'll be praying for your family.

Does this help? http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/homelessness_prevention_and_ra.html  

Central Oklahoma Community Action Center helps some people with rent (405)701-2120 or (405)282-4332

Homeless Alliance helps people at risk of eviction with emergency rent assistance (405) 415-8410

in all things, trust that God is in control. if this door closes, he will have an open window waiting for you somewhere. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers, that you will find comfort in Him, and peace in the midst of this storm... and that your faith will be made stronger. {{{hugs}}}

I'll be praying for your family.

Does this help? http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/homelessness_prevention_and_ra.html  

Central Oklahoma Community Action Center helps some people with rent (405)701-2120 or (405)282-4332

Thank you for your prayers and the info, I called a lot of those places most of them have no funds to help. I have. Come up with 200 more but I still need 600 so I'm still looking for help and tomorrow is really the last day I can make calls and go into places. I am praying non stop. Please continue to pray we get the help we need

Homeless Alliance helps people at risk of eviction with emergency rent assistance (405) 415-8410

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Lifting Your  Family up in Prayer  May the Lord  provide all Your needs and  protect and shelter You  from harm  for the Glory of our Heavenly Father

Keeping You all in  Prayer  in these troublesome  days

God Bless and Comfort You