Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Sister, answer this one question. Did God so love the world that He sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life?

If you say yes, than ask yourself how could He not include those who lived before Jesus was born?

Even in the OT, everything pointed to God. Don't discard those in the OT, believing that Jesus did not die for them also. What do you think Jesus was doing in the heart of the earth for three days?

One light.

Jesus came to bear the light.

Before he came, the world was in darkness.

We must go through that light now.  That's the requirement, Christ.

Only after Christ's death and resurrection, was the invitation to all, now including gentiles.

Christ's death is not a free pass to heaven, to all that ever lived

but an invitation, to know God through him,

And if Christ is the "Word of God",

we must go through God's Word to find life. (seek the scriptures, the truth)

And if we do this, we will find out that once we walk through the door of Christ,

we have to obey him, which means repent, and change our ways to God's ways.

We have to make our spirit holy first, then the body will be holy at the resurrection.

Those before were not holy, because they did not have the light,

therefore a different judgement for them

Not only last day christians are beheaded,there are many early christians beheaded burned and given to the lions.

Rev 6:9--11.

jesse.

No, not all are, but those who are will be the ones serving with the Lord during the Millennium. Instead of trying to make verses fit your theology, show us why plain scripture is not true.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. 1.Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, 2.who had not worshiped the beast or his image, 3.and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. 4.And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

I challenge you to tell us how the following is not true.

• they had been beheaded for their witness in Jesus and for the word of God.
  • they had not worshiped the beast or his image
  • they had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands
  • those who fulfilled the first three requirements are those who live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.
There is no mention of any others who will reign with Christ during this time.

Who is trying to fit in scriptures for own doctrine sake here?

Here is proof that I am not making things up. You as a christian,should walk in the spirit of Christ,  

such as mildness,long suffering, and patience.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season,

***until their fellowservants also and their brethren***,

***that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled***.

jesse.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Is that corruptible flesh or incorruptible flesh Job is speaking about ?

Justfaith,

That would be corruptible flesh, because they would die again.  Then be raised in the 2nd resurrection.

What type of body does Jesus have in heaven now ? Does He have flesh ? thanks 

Edited by justfaith

From Adam to last of the old testement people will be ressurected in the first ressurection as saints with the second coming of Jesus to rule with Him over wicked nations 

Hi justfaith,

Thankyou for your response. 

You see I'm putting everything together.

Jesus made it clear no one can come to the Father but by through him.  He is the door now.  So after his death, all who believe on him will take part in the first resurrection,

but the others before that (Israelites), didn't get the chance to know Christ, so they will get that chance in the 1000 years.  They too, like us, have to not only walk through the door of Christ, but have their spirit renewed also.  They too have to feed on Christ's flesh (The Word of God) and have that holy spirit in them also.  Just like we need the HS to be raised in the 1st resurrection.  But they've missed out on that so they get their change at the 2nd resurrection.  The gentiles also, who did not know Christ, or obey him will be in this judgement also. 

I think Adam will be in the 2nd resurrection, not the first.

Will those in the second resurrection be bless according to the bible ? Why or Why not thanks 

Being spared at the 2nd resurrection would be a blessing, but I don't know what you mean "according to the bible"

We know there's a 2nd resurrection, and the ones who will be spared (the sheep) will have their names written in the book of life.

Other than knowing this, there's not much information given to us.

For example, after the 2nd resurrection, the goats will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the sheep put to the right.

The earth will be melted, and the heavens and the earth renewed.

I can't say if what will happen inbetween the 2nd judgement and the melting of the earth, so cannot coment.

If someone comes in the second resurrection they are cured and condemed to hell that is what the bible says 

The sheep were already taken the sheep goat thing is just a parable the righteous will not stand with the wicked at the white throne at the same time 

Not only last day christians are beheaded,there are many early christians beheaded burned and given to the lions.

Rev 6:9--11.

jesse.

No, not all are, but those who are will be the ones serving with the Lord during the Millennium. Instead of trying to make verses fit your theology, show us why plain scripture is not true.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. 1.Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, 2.who had not worshiped the beast or his image, 3.and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. 4.And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

I challenge you to tell us how the following is not true.

• they had been beheaded for their witness in Jesus and for the word of God.
  • they had not worshiped the beast or his image
  • they had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands
  • those who fulfilled the first three requirements are those who live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.
There is no mention of any others who will reign with Christ during this time.

Who is trying to fit in scriptures for own doctrine sake here?

Here is proof that I am not making things up. You as a christian,should walk in the spirit of Christ,  

such as mildness,long suffering, and patience.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season,

***until their fellowservants also and their brethren***,

***that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled***.

jesse.

Who is these brethren and when were they killed ? Are they OT or NT saints ?

justfaith

Jesus died in the flesh and was raised spirit.  He is spirit now.

From Adam to last of the old testement people will be ressurected in the first ressurection as saints with the second coming of Jesus to rule with Him over wicked nations 

Hi justfaith,

Thankyou for your response. 

You see I'm putting everything together.

Jesus made it clear no one can come to the Father but by through him.  He is the door now.  So after his death, all who believe on him will take part in the first resurrection,

but the others before that (Israelites), didn't get the chance to know Christ, so they will get that chance in the 1000 years.  They too, like us, have to not only walk through the door of Christ, but have their spirit renewed also.  They too have to feed on Christ's flesh (The Word of God) and have that holy spirit in them also.  Just like we need the HS to be raised in the 1st resurrection.  But they've missed out on that so they get their change at the 2nd resurrection.  The gentiles also, who did not know Christ, or obey him will be in this judgement also. 

I think Adam will be in the 2nd resurrection, not the first.

Will those in the second resurrection be bless according to the bible ? Why or Why not thanks 

Being spared at the 2nd resurrection would be a blessing, but I don't know what you mean "according to the bible"

We know there's a 2nd resurrection, and the ones who will be spared (the sheep) will have their names written in the book of life.

Other than knowing this, there's not much information given to us.

For example, after the 2nd resurrection, the goats will be thrown into the lake of fire, and the sheep put to the right.

The earth will be melted, and the heavens and the earth renewed.

I can't say if what will happen inbetween the 2nd judgement and the melting of the earth, so cannot coment.

If someone comes in the second resurrection they are cured and condemed to hell that is what the bible says 

The sheep were already taken the sheep goat thing is just a parable the righteous will not stand with the wicked at the white throne at the same time 

Just faith

Yes you are allowed to believe that if you want, I'm only putting all the scriptures together to form a picture.

I say there are future generations that will be born during the millennium, there needs to be a judgement for them.

and there are the dead "not in Christ" since from the beginning.

The gospel was only preached 2 thousand years ago,

so it's a mixed judgement.  The goats will be separated from the sheep again,

the final sifting for the others.

justfaith

Jesus died in the flesh and was raised spirit.  He is spirit now.

Eve was taken out of Adam side thus 

The Church was taken out of Jesus side also 

Adam said bone of my bone flesh  of my flesh 

The church is bones of Jesus bones flesh of His flesh

Ephesians 5:29-30King James Version (KJV)

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Jesus is in Heaven with incorruptible flesh and bones Note (not blood ) 
When the saints are resurrected they will have the same glorious body 

Luke 24:36-39King James Version (KJV)

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Is that corruptible flesh or incorruptible flesh Job is speaking about ?

Justfaith,

That would be corruptible flesh, because they would die again.  Then be raised in the 2nd resurrection.

Justfaith.

See rev.19: 12--16. His name is also changed.

jesse

Eve was taken out of Adam side thus

The Church was taken out of Jesus side also 

Adam said bone of my bone flesh  of my flesh 

The church is bones of Jesus bones flesh of His flesh

Ephesians 5:29-30King James Version (KJV)

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Jesus is in Heaven with incorruptible flesh and bones Note (not blood ) 
When the saints are resurrected they will have the same glorious body 

Luke 24:36-39King James Version (KJV)

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

justfaith

I get what you are saying, but I see it like this.

Spirit is a higher material than flesh.  Flesh has limitations. 

Spirit can "appear" as flesh, but is not really flesh.

The spirit world is invisible to us,

but they can materialise into whatever they want, because they have that ability.

They can "materialise into a serpent, a lochness monster, a cat,...whatever they wish,

but the fact is they are still spirit, and whatever form they take on is not their true appearance.

If Jesus appeared as "a spirit" to the apostles, then they would not see him,

he could of appeared as a ghost, and he would of scared them to death,

so in order to prove who he really was, he appeared as flesh, as himself,

but we know he does not really look like that ;

Revelation 1:13   And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Revelation 1:14   His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Revelation 1:15   And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

This is is his true appearance,

so when he said to them;

Luke 24:39   Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

He didn't lie, he was appearing as flesh to them, and not a spirit.  This shows us that he can change into whatever, and he decided to change into flesh for their sakes,

but he is not flesh anymore, he's spirit, and he just vanished into thin air out of their site.