• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi Karen, yep it's been a while. Yeh I'll mull over your post, as I always have, I know where you are coming from because of your prison ministry experience. Nice to know you are still in touch. :whistling:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Hi Karen, yep it's been a while. Yeh I'll mull over your post, as I always have, I know where you are coming from because of your prison ministry experience. Nice to know you are still in touch. :laugh:

:wub: Thanks Brother.. I would not intentionally lead you wrong. :wub:

This has been my area of calling and when I originally went into (out of dire circumstance) I was only looking to minister to those coming out of drugs and prison. But the Lord showed me (against my WILL I might add) those within the body were needing deliverance just as bad as those outside. Scarry I know.. Why do you think we are so medicated in the body of Christ?? We have a problem and it is a serious problem.. Anxiety, depression, bi-popor, DHD, xxz and all those others are a sign of the times..

I know I will come under fire here.. But worse from the Lord if I keep quiet..

Jer 6

13 “From the least to the greatest,

all are greedy for gain;

prophets and priests alike,

all practice deceit.

14 They dress the wound of my people

as though it were not serious.

‘Peace, peace,’ they say,

when there is no peace.

Blessings to you Bro :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Anyone can find demons, but if you are a blood covered, spirit filled, born again believer, you shouldn't be bothered with demons. The holy spirit wont share his temple (your body ) with satan or his demons. If the Triune God cant handle your demons, no deliverance minstry can. It all depends where your thoughts are focused.......IMO of course.

"and these signs will follow them that believe, in My name they will cast out devils..."

Jesus said that after he had given them instructions to go in the world and preach the gospel, and He was referring to driving out demons in His name to those unbelievers. That was before Penecost and before He sent the Holy Spirit to indwell the believers. As I said before the Holy Spirit wont share His temple with demons. If youu have demons you haven't got the Holy Spirit.

Hey Eric~Brother long time no see!!

I have to disagree with you on this one though. Only because 99.9% of the people I do deliverance ministry on are spirit filled Christains. I think what we don't take into consideration is that we are a three part being.. Spirit, soul, body... Our soul (mind-will-emotions), and physical body are the areas that demons can occupy(better word isn't it??)

The reason being is when people get saved our spirit is indwelt by the Holy Spirit to lead us in our sanctification.. Every time we hear from the Lord whether it be one on one time in fellowship, the message in service or however the Lord sends a Word, if we don't respond from the heart we get to keep our junk... simple as that. Deliverance is a ongoing process that when people do not respond to the prompting of the Holy Spirit they break fellowship and basically get to keep thier "yucky puckies". That is why we have so many sidelined offended Christians in the body.. they have spiritually quit receiving what they need to move forward in Christ. Have they lost their salvation?? I believe some get taken home early.. All I know is it is a dangerous place for the church to be.. lukewarm..

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!! Yessirree! That's the absolute truth! Uh-huh! Amen! Sobeit! Yep! :wub::laugh::wub::wub:

:wub: KarenC. I think you just got a vote of confidence from FA.

FA~

You are soo funny Sister.. :wub:

eric~thanks for always taken time to "hear me out". You have always been a good listener!!

True Brother in the Lord!!

You should drop by more often, sis, I miss a lot of our original team,seem to just drop out of sight.

Hey Karen, you take care of yourself and may God bless your ministry. :wub:

You should drop by more often, sis, I miss a lot of our original team,seem to just drop out of sight.

Hey Karen, you take care of yourself and may God bless your ministry. :wub:

I am embarrassed to say :laugh: it is because I have been iced in here in Oklahoma that I have had so much time on my hands..

But I will try to stop in more often and keep you updated on what has been going on in my part of the world...

AMEN!! :wub:

:noidea:

• 6 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Ya know this might be a shot in the dark, but have you tried looking on Ebay? seriously...i found a really good Amplified bible on Ebay, and they had a lot of books by Christian authors posted, and some really old antique type bibles and christian books. Im not here trying to sell Ebay, but hey, they might have it, never know. Is it a really old book or one that is out of print? I know you can find old old movies online so just try the search engines, try typing in the authors name and see what you get.

Happy Hunting!

absolutely...has any one prepared for a sermon or teaching and you got all this information in your head...only to find the Holy Spirit preaching or teaching something different? It is the Holy Spirit That gives knowledge and The Holy Spirit,Jesus Christ with the authority as well, The Holy Spirit discerns for us We are the conduit. the things I learned from a book get to the root of the problem, just do not cut off the branches and to seal the deliverance with a prayer in Jesus Name.

I will try to be short. A christian friend staying with me. seeked for information ao demons in the library from the wrong books. I came home one night to find my peacful atmosphere disturbed.. I prayed. I saw this tiny witch sort pilgrim like. I prayed agaist it. I would awaken and it would be back. Jesus said to me ask karen. So I did She got so upset and told me what I first had written. She was a new christian. She came out with a book that we took it back to the library. I wrote a note objesting it being there and then I had her break all strongholds with the occult. phew.. but that all came from a ungodly lust not a fleshly lust :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Ya know this might be a shot in the dark, but have you tried looking on Ebay? seriously...i found a really good Amplified bible on Ebay, and they had a lot of books by Christian authors posted, and some really old antique type bibles and christian books. Im not here trying to sell Ebay, but hey, they might have it, never know. Is it a really old book or one that is out of print? I know you can find old old movies online so just try the search engines, try typing in the authors name and see what you get.

Happy Hunting!

absolutely...has any one prepared for a sermon or teaching and you got all this information in your head...only to find the Holy Spirit preaching or teaching something different? It is the Holy Spirit That gives knowledge and The Holy Spirit,Jesus Christ with the authority as well, The Holy Spirit discerns for us We are the conduit. the things I learned from a book get to the root of the problem, just do not cut off the branches and to seal the deliverance with a prayer in Jesus Name.

I will try to be short. A christian friend staying with me. seeked for information ao demons in the library from the wrong books. I came home one night to find my peacful atmosphere disturbed.. I prayed. I saw this tiny witch sort pilgrim like. I prayed agaist it. I would awaken and it would be back. Jesus said to me ask karen. So I did She got so upset and told me what I first had written. She was a new christian. She came out with a book that we took it back to the library. I wrote a note objesting it being there and then I had her break all strongholds with the occult. phew.. but that all came from a ungodly lust not a fleshly lust :)

it took a long time even to get this post out...devil did not want it here. I mean really almost lost evrything