• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1987

I   was  born  prematurely  and  my   Mama    gave  birth  to me  by  way of   C-section.

Edited by achildofhis

that is interesting. but i think 23% is on the high side... unless that is a 23% higher risk of POSSIBLY becoming austistic rather than 23% ACTUALLY becoming autistic.

i had two children via c-section. neither are autistic. one of my daughters had her two sons via c-section. so far neither of them show any signs of autism. not sure at what age that shows up, but they are 6 and 3 respectively.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

That doesn't make sense at all to me. What difference does it make for a child to come into this world through a caesarean compared to a natural birth. I can see no effect on a child's mental state through this. I have had 3 caesareans and all my children are fine. I believe there is more danger in injecting our children with the numerous vaccinations that are pumped into their system from the moment they are born and that there is a very real risk of autism, adhd and other disorders through this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

That doesn't make sense at all to me. What difference does it make for a child to come into this world through a caesarean compared to a natural birth. I can see no effect on a child's mental state through this. I have had 3 caesareans and all my children are fine. I believe there is more danger in injecting our children with the numerous vaccinations that are pumped into their system from the moment they are born and that there is a very real risk of autism, adhd and other disorders through this.

Measles is on the rise. Why? Because too many are unvaccinated now. Up to 500 people a year died from measles before vaccination. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/05/measles-cdc-vaccine-vaccinations-disease/3878375/

People today forget the horrors of a pre vaccinated world. Vaccinations are important. 

the risk associated with immunizations is fairly low, and many people deny it exists. but i believe it does. however, from what i have read, the risk is highest among male children under 5, so i personally am in favor of postponing shots, but not eliminating them.