IGNORED

Ferguson MI braces for Grand Jury decision

Burning_Ember

Guest shiloh357

Muslim protesters in Ferguson   http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/03/Palestinian-Group-Plans-Weekend-of-Resistance-in-Ferguson

ISIS is injecting itself into the Ferguson protests  "ISIS militants and their supporters are using social media to encourage protesters in Ferguson to embrace radical Islam and fight against the U.S. government."  http://drrichswier.com/2014/08/20/isis-banner-ferguson-missouri-jihadis-try-exploit-race-conflict/

Local activist groups have trained up at least 1,000 people for non-violent protests.

For their sake, I hope they remain non-violent.  So far, it hasn't been.  But even if they are non-violent to start, things can quickly spiral out of control.  Tempers flare and emotions get out of of control.   They may be going in with good intentions, but if you have a thousand people (at least) there is NO way you can control them all.  And there is no way you can ensure that they won't cross the line into violence.

What's the point of the protests?   If the Grand Jury finds no  reason to indict, if there is no evidence that Darren Wilson committed a hate crime, then what precisely are they protesting the first place???    Do you even ask yourself those kinds of questions?   Or you are simply sold out to the protesters no matter what?

Those protesters went on to shut down intersections, they train people to treat people exposed to tear gas and pepper spray, they organize people in the community, etc. They actually do things, actual journalist go interview those people, mgo speak to them, etc. They are geared up for huge protests if the indictment is negative.

Wouldn't it just be easier to not protest a hate crime that never occurred?   Why would the police need to use tear gas or pepper spray on peaceful protesters??   They haven't been peaceful in the past, what makes anyone think they will be peaceful now?

That is far more material to the situation than ISIS trying to use twitter from the other side of the world, which apparently hasn't really done anything other than that.

So you're okay with Palestinian terrorists and ISIS terrorists  and other cockroaches from the middle east injecting themselves into internal, American affairs???   Why do you support the terrorists' participation in these protests???

As the social media campaign began to take hold, with dozens of radical Islamists commenting on the Ferguson protests, Amreeki Witness tweeted: ‘May be time to organize the Muslims in America upon haqq and mobilize to #Ferguson. Defend the oppressed, start jihad here.’

The message attracted a large response, with one Islamist calling himself Amarka Al-Ahlam responding: ‘Preach, brother. We must organize brigades in preparation for the oncoming storm. #FergusonUnderIS #JihadinFerguson.’

Amreeki Witness added: ‘They cower in fear of us whilst they massacre and oppress you! It’s time to strike fear into the hearts of the oppressors. #FergusonUnderIS’.

News of the militants’ campaign to encourage Ferguson demonstrators to embrace radical Islamism comes as footage purportedly from a CNN live stream of the protests appeared to show one young man holding a sign reading ‘ISIS is here.’   http://drrichswier.com/2014/08/20/isis-banner-ferguson-missouri-jihadis-try-exploit-race-conflict/

So you support that, BE???   How does that come off to you as "peaceful protesting?"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Muslim protesters in Ferguson   http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/03/Palestinian-Group-Plans-Weekend-of-Resistance-in-Ferguson

ISIS is injecting itself into the Ferguson protests  "ISIS militants and their supporters are using social media to encourage protesters in Ferguson to embrace radical Islam and fight against the U.S. government."  http://drrichswier.com/2014/08/20/isis-banner-ferguson-missouri-jihadis-try-exploit-race-conflict/

Local activist groups have trained up at least 1,000 people for non-violent protests.

For their sake, I hope they remain non-violent.  So far, it hasn't been.  But even if they are non-violent to start, things can quickly spiral out of control.  Tempers flare and emotions get out of of control.   They may be going in with good intentions, but if you have a thousand people (at least) there is NO way you can control them all.  And there is no way you can ensure that they won't cross the line into violence.

What's the point of the protests?   If the Grand Jury finds no  reason to indict, if there is no evidence that Darren Wilson committed a hate crime, then what precisely are they protesting the first place???    Do you even ask yourself those kinds of questions?   Or you are simply sold out to the protesters no matter what?

Those protesters went on to shut down intersections, they train people to treat people exposed to tear gas and pepper spray, they organize people in the community, etc. They actually do things, actual journalist go interview those people, mgo speak to them, etc. They are geared up for huge protests if the indictment is negative.

Wouldn't it just be easier to not protest a hate crime that never occurred?   Why would the police need to use tear gas or pepper spray on peaceful protesters??   They haven't been peaceful in the past, what makes anyone think they will be peaceful now?

That is far more material to the situation than ISIS trying to use twitter from the other side of the world, which apparently hasn't really done anything other than that.

So you're okay with Palestinian terrorists and ISIS terrorists  and other cockroaches from the middle east injecting themselves into internal, American affairs???   Why do you support the terrorists' participation in these protests???

As the social media campaign began to take hold, with dozens of radical Islamists commenting on the Ferguson protests, Amreeki Witness tweeted: ‘May be time to organize the Muslims in America upon haqq and mobilize to #Ferguson. Defend the oppressed, start jihad here.’

The message attracted a large response, with one Islamist calling himself Amarka Al-Ahlam responding: ‘Preach, brother. We must organize brigades in preparation for the oncoming storm. #FergusonUnderIS #JihadinFerguson.’

Amreeki Witness added: ‘They cower in fear of us whilst they massacre and oppress you! It’s time to strike fear into the hearts of the oppressors. #FergusonUnderIS’.

News of the militants’ campaign to encourage Ferguson demonstrators to embrace radical Islamism comes as footage purportedly from a CNN live stream of the protests appeared to show one young man holding a sign reading ‘ISIS is here.’   http://drrichswier.com/2014/08/20/isis-banner-ferguson-missouri-jihadis-try-exploit-race-conflict/

So you support that, BE???   How does that come off to you as "peaceful protesting?"

I don't support jihad. Don't accuse me of that. That's just awful.

I'm talking about basic journalistic ethics. You're supposed to go on the ground, interview people, get sources, get photos, take notes, etc. This jihad stuff is not supported by actual facts on the ground. EVERY news agency is down there. If it was an actual and serious threat, that is something you are supposed to report on, but it's not supported when you do actual journalism instead of partisan hackery.

The protests have largely been non-violent. I've been keeping up with livestreams from the ground and many, many sources instead of just reading fear-mongering right-wing faux-journalism websites.

If you are so sure of what's going on, then fly down to St Louis, and go see the Michael Brown Memorial, talk to some people instead of sitting behind your keyboard.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Local activist groups have trained up at least 1,000 people for non-violent protests. Those protesters went on to shut down intersections, they train people to treat people exposed to tear gas and pepper spray, they organize people in the community, etc. They actually do things, actual journalist go interview those people, mgo speak to them, etc. They are geared up for huge protests if the indictment is negative.

What are they protesting? 

Why are they protesting?

Who are they protesting?

What do they hope to gain by "protesting?"

Guest shiloh357

I

I'm talking about basic journalistic ethics. You're supposed to go on the ground, interview people, get sources, get photos, take notes, etc. This jihad stuff is not supported by actual facts on the ground. EVERY news agency is down there. If it was an actual and serious threat, that is something you are supposed to report on, but it's not supported when you do actual journalism instead of partisan hackery.

The protests have largely been non-violent. I've been keeping up with livestreams from the ground and many, many sources instead of just reading fear-mongering right-wing faux-journalism websites.

If you are so sure of what's going on, then fly down to St Louis, and go see the Michael Brown Memorial, talk to some people instead of sitting behind your keyboard.

You still haven't answered the question about what they are protesting since there is no evidence of a hate crime committed by Darren Wilson???   I have asked you that more than once, I think.   I don't see why you fail to address that question.

You don't seem to really have problem with Muslim Jihadists coming injecting themselves in this, and the fact they are being welcomed by the other protesters should tell you something about what's actually being planned.

Basic journalistic ethics???   That's rich.   Liberal journalism is some of the most unethical, dishonest journalism afoot.

Local activist groups have trained up at least 1,000 people for non-violent protests. Those protesters went on to shut down intersections, they train people to treat people exposed to tear gas and pepper spray, they organize people in the community, etc. They actually do things, actual journalist go interview those people, mgo speak to them, etc. They are geared up for huge protests if the indictment is negative.

Why are they protesting?

Who are they protesting?

They are protesting the degree of force that the police use, police/government corruption. For example,any of the three cases of police officers shooting people in St Louis they hold up are universally solved by the device known as the taser in the worst case scenario instead of emptying a clip at someone. The police also lied in at least one of these cases to cover themselves.

They are protesting because they are fed up, or are allies of the families/communities that have been affected.

They are protesting the local/state government, the police force.

They hope to change the amount of force the police deem acceptable in everyday use, they set up lots of volunteer initiatives, I mean LOTS. Not just shouting in the streets, they set up volunteer tutoring initiatives for kids because if kids are better educated that helps the situation, they are organizing candidates to run for local office, they hit the streets and talk to people to get them to understand their perspective, they donate food and clothing and jackets to the homeless, they fund many charitable causes. They set up safe spaces and sanctuary areas. Like, it's a really, really long list of what they do, and I don't have the time/will hit the post character limit if I go list every single thing they do.

I

You still haven't answered the question about what they are protesting since there is no evidence of a hate crime committed by Darren Wilson???   I have asked you that more than once, I think.   I don't see why you fail to address that question.

You don't seem to really have problem with Muslim Jihadists coming injecting themselves in this, and the fact they are being welcomed by the other protesters should tell you something about what's actually being planned.

Basic journalistic ethics???   That's rich.   Liberal journalism is some of the most unethical, dishonest journalism afoot.

See my post to JustinM. I've already told you my position on ISIS/Jihad.

If you are so sure of what's going on, fly to St. Louis and tell us all about it.

Guest shiloh357

I

I did read it.  So why if that's what they protesting, why are they promising to react if Darren Wilson isn't indicted??   Darren Wilson responded in self-defense.  He used the correct amount of force needed to neutralize the threat.  

They are not protesting the force or tactics used by the police;  If that were the case, they would not be waiting for the Grand Jury to announce its decision on the shooting incident.

I get the same news everyone else does, and they are promising protests in defiance of the Grand Jury's decision if it is not a decision they want.  You are simply muddying the water about what is actually happening.

Sorry but I can't be taken in by  what passes for "journalism" in liberal circles.

I

I did read it.  So why if that's what they protesting, why are they promising to react if Darren Wilson isn't indicted??   Darren Wilson responded in self-defense.  He used the correct amount of force needed to neutralize the threat.  

They are not protesting the force or tactics used by the police;  If that were the case, they would not be waiting for the Grand Jury to announce its decision on the shooting incident.

I get the same news everyone else does, and they are promising protests in defiance of the Grand Jury's decision if it is not a decision they want.  You are simply muddying the water about what is actually happening.

Sorry but I can't be taken in by  what passes for "journalism" in liberal circles.

The are reacting because of the reasons I gave above. Because they don't agree with you on whether those actions were justified or not.

Reuters and the AP are down in St Louis as well. They are the standard for Journalism. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Why are they protesting?

Who are they protesting?

They are protesting the degree of force that the police use, police/government corruption. For example,any of the three cases of police officers shooting people in St Louis they hold up are universally solved by the device known as the taser in the worst case scenario instead of emptying a clip at someone. The police also lied in at least one of these cases to cover themselves.

They are protesting because they are fed up, or are allies of the families/communities that have been affected.

They hope to change the amount of force the police deem acceptable in everyday use, they set up lots of volunteer initiatives, I mean LOTS. Not just shouting in the streets, they set up volunteer tutoring initiatives for kids because if kids are better educated that helps the situation, they are organizing candidates to run for local office, they hit the streets and talk to people to get them to understand their perspective, they donate food and clothing and jackets to the homeless, they fund many charitable causes. They set up safe spaces and sanctuary areas. Like, it's a really, really long list of what they do, and I don't have the time/will hit the post character limit if I go list every single thing they do.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions B_E.  They were rhetorical questions, and I didn't expect you to answer them.  However;  unless you are their representative, how can you possibly know what they want?

Why are they protesting?

Who are they protesting?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions B_E.  They were rhetorical questions, and I didn't expect you to answer them.  However;  unless you are their representative, how can you possibly know what they want?

By looking up what they are saying. You gotta dig a bit. They have quite the social media outreach. They also have online newsletters.