• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,794
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The one aspect that is rarely if ever pointed out is WHO organized the anti-war rallies?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Hey George,

I read an article somewhere (thought it was World Net Daily, but I can't find it) about the groups that organized the protests....pretty nasty bunch. Nothing is as it seems anymore. Every situation is hiding a hidden agenda, know what I mean?

Guest tarrier

Hi George

Thanks for those links.  I checked out the one in Australia.  VERY NASTY stuff!  There are vigils run by 'The Women in Black'.  That's enough for me! ha!  

There's an area in Sydney ~ called Leichardt, which is a sort of 'yuppie' area.  They are organising to meet there in an anti war demonstration, to repeat what happened in Byron Bay, which many of you may not know about.  

The only reason I know of the incident in Byron Bay, is that sadly, my own daughters pointed it out to me in a national newspaper.  Thousands of people gathered on a sporting oval.  Women one side, men the other.  They all stripped naked and formed the words "No War", lying down together.  Sick, sick, sick!  I don't know why they get the space in the newspaper.  Why give them the time of day? They call it 'Disrobe to Disarm'.  

It is interesting to note that many, many of the organisers of anti war rallies are women.  Women certainly want to rule, don't they?  

It is also interesting to note that the Canberra (Australia's national capital) meeting place for anti war rallies is at Garema place in central Canberra, which is called 'Civic'.  We, as a family went there on ONE occasion, as they hold a market each Saturday.  Creepy stuff.  There were goths and witches and fortunetellers and wizards ~ 'vegan' food for sale, trinkets and idols.  Needless to say, we weren't there long.  Our children wanted to leave very quickly!  

From what I understand, the whole site is very anti-American.  Sigh....... what's new?  I know this, though ~ America may be our only ally if war breaks out.  They've gotta realise this.  If anything works me up ~ it's this!  LOL!  

Thanks for listening to my rambling,

Blessings,

Tarrier

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Let's take a look at the other side and question who runs the PRO-WAR movement?????

:angry:

Putting a communist stereotype on the anti-war demonstrations just fuels the propaganda machine and is a regression into McCarthyism.

Does this kind of rhetoric mean that we are supposed to accept a capitalist agenda for fear of being labeled 'communists' or marxists' without questioning the practices of the multi-national corporations who are major players in world events?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,794
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hmmm... part of the propaganda?  Name ONE secular source that has reported this?  If I was part of the propaganda, then I would be posting what the MEDIA is already reporting.  I find it odd that only by searching communist on Google do you find the links I am referring.  The sites listed -- they are the communist sites themselves.  

I posted this so that you can be aware of who is fueling the movements across the world.  Take from it what you will.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I am uncomfortable with the war effort personally but I am in support of our president.

I trust that he is the man God has placed in office and he is privy to information that I am not privy to. I have chosen to trust his decision, even though I don't fully comprehend the reasons.

Sometimes we are called to trust what we don't always understand. He has information that the common civilians would not have access to. I stand by our leader and trust because I trust the One I pray to on the president's behalf.

God will give him wisdom and grace to do the right thing, even if I don't fully comprehend it.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

We have to keep in mind just who the "war effort" is directed at to keep it in perspective. Is the US just a school bully? No.

It's directed at organizations that plan and execute terror operations directed at the US. What President Bush has done, unlike the previous administration, is take a proactive stance. The theory being get "them" before they get us.

Remember, these are people who train to kill regardless of the victims age, sex or any other profile. All that matters is that we are Americans. Therefore, we should die.

Some groups can be be dealt with using diplomacy. These are the groups that remain quiet and stay off our radar screen (IRA, for example), terrorist orgs' that do not reflect an immediate threat to the US. Others have been offered the same invitation, but, for whatever reason, just simply refuse to cooperate. I'm not talking about wiping them out because they don't bend to our will. These are groups who actively seek out Americans and kill us. These are the ones who can only be dealt with in one fashion- the use of force. Force, that when brought upon them, will leave no doubt in them that we will not roll over live in fear. We've tried diplomacy in Iraq. After 17 UN resolutions, has it worked? Again, has it worked?

The anti-war effort IS in part headed by communists, but not the old Russian version of the communist party. More like some mutant strain of communist that, after you rub off the fresh paint, you'll find the same old atheist and agnostic colors.

These are groups of people who cannot take a stand on any issue, right or wrong. At some point in life, we have to put our foot down on moral issues. The hijacking of airliners and flying them into buildings for the purpose of killing Americans is one of those issues. I believe it's wrong to do that. If you watched the news reports in the after-math, you shouldv'e noticed many people dancing in the streets in glee when the news broke. They didn't act like something was wrong with that act. Hence, no comprehension of moral right and wrong. What can a country do with that? Well, I for one will do all I can to give them the opportunity to die for their god and country. I'll give them every chance to receive what they believe they'll get when they die.

For years, these groups have been allowed to operate without the threat of reprocussions (with the exception of a few half-hearted shows of force by the Clinton administration).

No more.

Don't be swayed by the media and those who believe we are wrong on this issue. This is NOT an unclear war that has no real planning or objectives. This is simply defending right against wrong. Some of these protesters have nothing else in life to protest against,therefore, they'll use this. Even the most passive of them will comprehend this analogy; If someone comes along and punches you in the nose for no reason, you may get up and forgive him, but if it happens several times, eventually you will take a swing back to defend yourself. That doesn't make you a bad person.

Please pray for us as we go to meet them on their own ground. It's better we do it over there than wait for them to come to us again.

God help us.

t.

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Amen, Ted!  :thumb:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

What if you were an Iraqi Christian, or a Palestinian Christian, or how about a North Korean Christian.