• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1969

Massive Flooding Worldwide. Currently we have massive flooding in over 10 states and in atleast 3 countries. Is this a coincidence or is something seriously going on?

Check out FLOODWATCH 2005!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  60

Yes its called birth pains, Jesus is coming back. What America needs to do is keep up its attack on Christianity and not repent. We are shaking our fist in the face of God and he don't like it. The book of Revelations is full of unrepentant people. All we watchful faithful christians can do is hang on this may be a long ride. :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

My fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. We have nothing to fear! God has promised us Eternal Life through His Son Jesus Christ so what is t here to fear? Be bold and witness to those who have not decided yet for I believe time is short. Pray unceasingly for eyes to be opened and ears to hear the Word of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

My fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.  We have nothing to fear!  God has promised us Eternal Life through His Son Jesus Christ so what is t here to fear?  Be bold and witness to those who have not decided yet for I believe time is short.  Pray unceasingly for eyes to be opened and ears to hear the Word of God.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AMEN!! :)

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Put your seatbelts on and hang on, because it's going to be a rough ride.

Massive Flooding Worldwide.  Currently we have massive flooding in over 10 states and in atleast 3 countries.  Is this a coincidence or is something seriously going on?

Check out FLOODWATCH 2005!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. This is the same as It has been since I was born. Nothing has changed except me. There were bad floods I remember as a child. There were Volcanoes blowing their tops. There were massive earthquakes and tidal waves. Nope. Same as it ever was. Birth pains start when the LORD'S two witnesses take the whole supply of water from the earth for almost three and a half years.

In CHRIST JESUS :):clap::king::24:

:clap:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Birth pains start when the LORD'S two witnesses take the whole supply of water from the earth for almost three and a half years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't call that "birth pains." When this world reaches that point, she'll be in labor! We ain't seen nothin' yet!

Nope. Same as it ever was. Birth pains start when the LORD'S two witnesses take the whole supply of water from the earth for almost three and a half years.

Interesting point, I'll keep a watch on that. However, I have noted that many of these storms are record breaking, which means they are the worst there have ever beenin history. Which could mean the strength of these storms are increasing. Let's continue to watch and pray. God bless! :cool:

Put your seatbelts on and hang on, because it's going to be a rough ride.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen, speaking of ride. I had a dream this weekend that I was riding a flood down the streets of a country town. I was standing ontop of a blanket that was riding ontop of the water.

As the water rushed down the street I was standing on this blanket and at first I was afraid. I said, I don't want to ride this flood down the street, I'm going to try to swim back in the other direction.

Then I heard something inside say, if you do that you'll drown, stay on the blanket. I looked down at the blanket and it was floating just beneath the water. I knew this was supernatural, it was God. The flood rushed to the corner then turned left, went down the street and turned another corner.

I said, Lord, if you're in this flood then take me back home exactly the way we came. Suddenly the flood reversed direction went back to the corner, turned and went straight to my house. Then I was lifted into the air by a powerful force and I flew in the house and landed on the sofa!

I was amazed. I started yelling to my husband, did you see that! Did you see me fly in here?!

When I woke up, I knew God was telling me, not to fear any natural disaster, because he is even in the flood. I prayed and the Holy Spirit said look up flood in the bible. I looked it up and I found a scripture that says the Lord sits upon the flood! God is good! No, we have nothing to fear, only remain thou faithful until the end!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

If you've ever given birth, you know good and well these are birth pains. They start out slowly and less frequent, then grow in intensity and length.

Men have a hard time understanding this analogy. It comes "all at once" when the time of actual birth. Then, the pain reaches a level that's unbearable.

Jesus told us what to look for and compares the times of the end like birth pains but cautions us to "not let our hearts be troubled"....the end is not yet.

The end will summon the final consumation of birth, so to speak and that's when all hell breaks loose. Then God steps in and His wrath is wrought with the wicked.

Just as He spared Noah and his family, God will deliver the righteous in the day of His Wrath.

We tend to confuse the sinful acts of man and the influence of the demonic realm with the deliberate wrath of God.

IF and only IF you believe the Apostle Paul, you will conclude that we, brothers, do not walk in darkness and hence are not appointed unto wrath.

Jesus also confirms this, advising us to pray that we be counted worthy to escape those things which would come upon the earth.

I'd much rather be on Noah's Ark than outside of it. I pray daily God will count me worthy to escape His wrath and that I remain in His will.