• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

we are not sharing the same place as the Holy Spirit. Gal 5 sins are in the flesh , that's where the demons are.

Cast them out, Christians !!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

we are not sharing the same place as the Holy Spirit.  Gal 5 sins are in the flesh , that's where the demons are.

Cast them out, Christians !!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So I guess when Jesus purchased me on the cross, He only bought my spirit and He gave satan ownership of my flesh? :emot-hug:

Guest GarySaved
Can a Christian have a demon inside their flesh and soul , but not in their spirit if the Holy Spirit is inside the spirit ?  Do you need to cast them out in the Name of Jesus Christ?

Please give scripture for every answer . 

I want to know what you think about this. 

Your Sister In Christ ,

Helena

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not believe a Christian can become 'Possessed'. By this word I mean a Demon or some such entering and completely controlling the person.

I do believe a Christian can make bad choices, and have himself become 'Oppressed'.

1st Timothy 5:15 For some have already turned aside after Satan.

This verse seems to say we can choose to follow Satan (Having been deceived)

We are able to resist him, thru the Spirit:

1st Peter 5:8-9 Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

That verse also indicated we will all be tested. It is just that if we do not work at resisting, we will get in deeper, causing ourselves more problems.

We can have the figurative wool pulled over our eyes:

2nd Corinthians 2:11 lest satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

We should each live our lives knowing satan is out there waiting for us to do something that will allow him to trip us. He knows he is doomed, and wants to steal as much from us as he can.

Hope that helps.

Gary

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Luke 7:37 And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, 38 and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil. 39 Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying, "This man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him, for she is a sinner."

I have always assumed this was Mary of Magdalene...the famous "sinner" who became an ardent follower of Jesus from hence forward.

Mark 16:9-13

9 Now when he rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with him, as they mourned and wept. 11 But when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her, they would not believe it.

At some point after she had been forgiven, Jesus cast 7 demons from her...not surprising considering her vocation.

Luke 7:37 And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, 38 and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil. 39 Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying, "This man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him, for she is a sinner."

I have always assumed this was Mary of Magdalene...the famous "sinner" who became an ardent follower of Jesus from hence forward.

Mark 16:9-13

9 Now when he rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with him, as they mourned and wept. 11 But when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her, they would not believe it.

At some point after she had been forgiven, Jesus cast 7 demons from her...not surprising considering her vocation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Luke 7:37 Who was a sinner----past tense

Mark 16:9 from whom he had cast out----again past tense

Why do you say "after she had been forgiven?"

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Hello again brothers and sisters! Thus far I have enjoyed this thread emensely. One of the most "civil" threads I have read. I am compelled to comment on a couple statements made in various posts in this thread.

First I cannot agree that no person before Christ had the Holy Spirit in them. The term used was "indwelling". I would like to site this passage in response to that claim.

Exodus 31:1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

First I cannot agree that no person before Christ had the Holy Spirit in them. The term used was "indwelling". I would like to site this passage in response to that claim.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/05/1953

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/05/1953

Hi deliverance u like to be contraversal

all we need to know is who is in us and If Jesus holy spirit is in us

then we know whos in the world

The holy spirit abided with people like David and Samuel

otherwise the word of the Lord God was not with them

Thats a scarey thought

well thats all from me

God bless you

alfromnz :thumbsup::blink::24:

Thanks for listenin

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

The Holy Spirit is in the spirit, and a Christians or non-Christians demons that have entered all their lives and need to be cast out are in the flesh and soul.

Helena