• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Is there kind of a world deal with Iran. If so does it affect us. What happens if we don't want a deal.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

What has Iran done to us?

I was just talking in general. Maybe this is not explained right.

Pretty much talking about John Kerry and what he is trying to do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Iran is a Shia state. President Assad of Syria is a Shia. The Syrian rebels are Sunnis.

ISIS are Sunni and so are al-Qaeda. Saudi Arabia is a Sunni state. Barack Obama was raised as a Sunni Muslim.

Iran has oil. Saudi Arabia has oil.

Who knows? Work it out for yourself, I can't!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I'm not understanding what you are asking.  I think there is an unspoken policy in the West about how far we are willing to allow Iran to go with their nuclear weapons development.  While our President may or may not want Iran to have a nuke, it really isn't up to him.  Much of Europe and the Middle East do not want Iran to have nuclear weapons either and I am sure there is some unidentified coalition that would be willing to go to war with Iran to stop its nuclear weapons development.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Iran is a Shia state. President Assad of Syria is a Shia. The Syrian rebels are Sunnis.

ISIS are Sunni and so are al-Qaeda. Saudi Arabia is a Sunni state. Barack Obama was raised as a Sunni Muslim.

I'm with you.  I can't work it out either.

Obama favors and coddles Islam and refuses to acknowledge their terrorism or lay any blame for anything at their doorstep.  Yet, at the same time, the U.S. is working to destroy the Iranian and Russian economies with our very low oil prices.  And it's working.  Neither Russia's, nor Iran's, economies can last much longer under this strain. 

Personally, I don't even try to understand anything anymore.  Seriously.  I hear about something, lift it in prayer, and leave it with God.  We're not called to stress out about these things (or anything).  Just to see recognize them and pray about them.  I trust God completely that the events in the world are in His hands and that He will receive glory out of it in the end.  I came to the conclusion that I'm just not able to understand everything and I quit trying to.  Especially not at the cost of losing His peace. 

So, to answer the OP's question, "Do we have a deal with Iran?"  My personal response is:  "I don't know and I don't care."  (I don't mean that flippantly.  It's just that, since we will never know all the details, much less the truth of what's really going on, I choose to simply pray about it and leave it in God's hands.)

I'm with you.  I can't work it out either.

Obama favors and coddles Islam and refuses to acknowledge their terrorism or lay any blame for anything at their doorstep.  Yet, at the same time, the U.S. is working to destroy the Iranian and Russian economies with our very low oil prices.  And it's working.  Neither Russia's, nor Iran's, economies can last much longer under this strain. 

Personally, I don't even try to understand anything anymore.  Seriously.  I hear about something, lift it in prayer, and leave it with God.  We're not called to stress out about these things (or anything).  Just to see recognize them and pray about them.  I trust God completely that the events in the world are in His hands and that He will receive glory out of it in the end.  I came to the conclusion that I'm just not able to understand everything and I quit trying to.  Especially not at the cost of losing His peace. 

So, to answer the OP's question, "Do we have a deal with Iran?"  My personal response is:  "I don't know and I don't care."  (I don't mean that flippantly.  It's just that, since we will never know all the details, much less the truth of what's really going on, I choose to simply pray about it and leave it in God's hands.)

This sounds like the gog and magog war.

Guest shiloh357

If we had a deal with Iran, they would not honor it.   They are not an honorable government and the minute our guard is down, they would shoot us in the back.   No deals with Iran. We just need turn the screws and make it very, very painful for them to create a nuclear weapon.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

What has Iran done to the US?

Does anyone find the stance of the US on atomic weapons a bit hypocritical? We are the only nation to ever use on against anyone else and over the last two decades we have been the most aggressive country on the planet, invading sovereign nations, sending troops to all parts of the world and more.

what moral ground do we have to stand in?