IGNORED

doctors turning away unvaccinated patients

ayin jade

LadyC:

I hold the entire system responsible, this is not a problem that started with or got worse with Obama.

First, our elected officials for the last few decades have refused to do anything to fix the problem with our immigrantion system. This is because of...

Second, our business continue to hire illegal immigrants and big businesses owns and controls both parties, so they (our politicians) will never do more than talk.

Third: we the consumers are responsible because we want cheap lettuce, apples and such. Let the price of produce double and there will be riots in the streets.

Fourth: our laws tell certain groups "make it on to our land and we will let you stay", then design out border control around catching them once they are here. Stupid system yields stupid results.

i was talking about the flood of illegal CHILDREN who were brought over WITHOUT PARENTS. businesses don't hire children. consumers don't get cheaper goods because of illegal children.

your answer really doesn't match the question i was trying to get answered.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The children that came into the US this last summer were extremely sickly and diseased.   They were not healthy children.

Right.  And I reiterate; if everyone here was vaccinated, they wouldn't have to worry.  Except for the very young who can't get the vaccine yet or those who are too ill to be vaccinated and, honestly, we're never going to have 100% of the population healthy anyway.  And I still think that the unvaccinated should be isolated, away from society.  After being given a choice, of course.

if you're going to use that argument, then those who are vaccinated shouldn't have to worry about those who are not. diseases don't discriminate based on what country an unvaccinated child originates from.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

LadyC:

Two things,

First,you cannot logically remove the "flood" from the overall problems.

Second, we have law/rule saying we won't deport children from certain dangerous areas. Then we have a border enforcement that has a high focus on catching people once they cross the border. Put those two together and you are asking for a flood.

You tell me LadyC: how did Obama make all those kids come here?

Sam, I get the impression that you're not very familiar with the crisis of last summer. These kids weren't just here and not being deported, they were IMPORTED. and our government was behind it. obama was encouraging it. these children were being loaded onto airplanes and being dropped off in the united states. do you not realize that? because it sounds like you don't. i would encourage you to do some research on it. i'm not going to try to give a lot of detail to you, because MY details could never be sufficient.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

How did hundreds of thousands of children travel from Guatemala, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Central America, etc. and make it through Mexico without state support of the migration?  How did the migrants make it across the US border once they got here? 

LadyC:

Could you offer some sort support for these things? Sounds a lot like a right wing fantasy to me. I kept up with the events while they were happening and never saw any such things as the Obama administration loading them on planes in one country and dropping them off here. I am sure you have some legitimate sources for this.

How did hundreds of thousands of children travel from Guatemala, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Central America, etc. make it through Mexico without state support of the migration? How did the migrants make it across the US border once they got here?

Our border is as porous as a colander, they made it across the same way the rest do

LadyC:

Could you offer some sort support for these things? Sounds a lot like a right wing fantasy to me. I kept up with the events while they were happening and never saw any such things as the Obama administration loading them on planes in one country and dropping them off here. I am sure you have some legitimate sources for this.

i didn't say the obama administration loaded them on planes. i said it was happening, and obama encouraged it. please, do some research. i'm not giving right wing fantasies here, but i'm certainly not well enough versed on the subject to give you the blow by blow details. i said that already. are you unwilling to google it yourself because it doesn't fit with what you want to believe? 

and no, they didn't make it across the way all the other illegal immigrants do. other illegals come across the river by boat or foot, or smuggled across in transport vehicles. these children were boarding planes, without parents, and flying across. surely since you were keeping up with the events you remember that.

LadyC:

Please provide a legitimate source of these kids being loaded on planes in other countries and being off loaded here.

And for fun I did google it, I found one article from WND that said some of what you did, but even they were not as far out there as you.

Edited by Sam Adams

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

As we discuss this topic I have a friend whose 1 year old is in the hospital with a possible case if measles. This young man was born with a heart defect and just had a heart cath done this past week. The measles could very well be more than his little body can handle.

There have been more cases of measles in Jan than all of 2013 and more than 7 of the previous 10 years combined. This is the result of people who take the word of some internet site or TV star vice trained professionals.

Praying for the child.

An article I read the other day indicated that measles is starting to regain ground in the us. Its starting to be a big problem again in some areas. It isnt virtually wiped out in the us as it used to be. Docs are quite upset over this.