• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  257
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1959

Try taking a stroll in downtown Chicago, and it ain't the Muslims you have to worry about.

Call me naive or whatever other name makes you happy. I will go with what Muslims I have know for two decade and whom I served this country with vice the seemingly paranoid fantasies of someone on an Internet forum.

With your permission I would like to send them a copy of this last post from you and get their take on it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Try taking a stroll in downtown Chicago, and it ain't the Muslims you have to worry about.

Call me naive or whatever other name makes you happy. I will go with what Muslims I have know for two decade and whom I served this country with vice the seemingly paranoid fantasies of someone on an Internet forum.

With your permission I would like to send them a copy of this last post from you and get their take on it.

You've already been told that Muslims practise 'taqiyya' which means deceit. Saying that you know peaceful Muslims is irrelevant. There were peaceful Japanese during World War Two but that is also irrelevant.If you read the Q'uran you will know that they are commanded to take over the World, but they can pretend to come in peace until they have the power to do so.

So for the last time stop telling us about Muslims that you know. It's not relevant to anything! It's no more relevant than the next-door-neighbour to a serial killer who when interviewed by the police said "oh, he seemed like such a nice guy."

I studied Islam for years, I know what I'm talking about, plus it's obvious to anybody with eyes to see. All those Global Muslim terrorist attacks aren't happening by themselves!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I'm scared because there trying to form there own gov. here.

Guest shiloh357

My understanding of Islam is based on what their leaders say.   I am not interested in your experience.  The limited scope of your experience is not an accurate reflection of what Islam is in the US to accomplish.  Islam, is not here to be equal, but to dominate.

CAIR, a group afflicated with the Muslim Brotherhood, and a group that regularly stands to defend Muslims makes it clear that their vision is a world where Islam is the only ideology permitted on earth.   Islam is peaceful until they are in a majority.  They were peaceful in Britain, but now they are starting to flex their muscles now that they are increasing in numbers and forcing restaurants to stop selling food that is not "hallal." 

Here in the US they are pushing for Sharia law because they are banking on the fact that most Americans don't understand what Sharia law is, and what it means in the light of the US Constitution.   They are taking a little more and a little more and when they are in what they think is a strong position, we see the true face of Islam.

If you want to see the true face of Islam, look at ISIS.  Look at Alqaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah.   That is what Islam really is.

I don't care what your Muslim friends think about what I say.   I would never trust the word of a Muslim.

Oak wood: I am told a lot of things, I do not believe them all. So far I have found no reason to take your word over my own knowledge and experiences.

There is a lot of paranoia flying around this forum I do not choose to live that way.

Guest shiloh357

Oak wood: I am told a lot of things, I do not believe them all. So far I have found no reason to take your word over my own knowledge and experiences.

There is a lot of paranoia flying around this forum I do not choose to live that way.

It's not paranoia.  Islamists make no secret of their intentions.   You simply live in a liberal delusion.

Me a liberal? Now that is funny!

Either way is funny, especially coming from you.