that the sea was created by God,

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Gen 1:1  In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 
Gen 1:2  The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 
Gen 1:3  And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 
Gen 1:4  And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. 
Gen 1:5  God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 
Gen 1:6  And God said, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters." 
Gen 1:7  And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so. 
Gen 1:8  And God called the expanse Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day. 
Gen 1:9  And God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so. 
Gen 1:10  God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good. 

Exo 20:11  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. 

Psa 146:6  who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, who keeps faith forever; 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Gen 1:1  In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 
Gen 1:2  The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 
Gen 1:3  And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 
Gen 1:4  And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. 
Gen 1:5  God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 
Gen 1:6  And God said, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters." 
Gen 1:7  And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so. 
Gen 1:8  And God called the expanse Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day. 
Gen 1:9  And God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so. 
Gen 1:10  God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good. 

Exo 20:11  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. 

Psa 146:6  who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, who keeps faith forever; 

There you go!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,378
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 10:5-6

5 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  2

Jerry,

Did you ask that question because the creation story begins with "and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters" before anything was spoken into existence?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

God bless you all for looking into my post,

@ncn"

Thanks for this very passage,

exodus 20:11" and Psalm 146:6"