• Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

4-4-02

It's a Religious War Mr. President!

President Bush just can't get it, it is not a war against terrorism, it's a religious war against the Devil himself. And Yasser Arafat is the master terrorist on earth today. He has been responsible for the deaths of more Jews than any man living has. It seems that in nearly every generation the Devil has a man to continue his efforts to destroy the Jewish people. And the Devil has others scattered through out the world who's job it is to kill Christians. For the Koran calls the Jews and the Christians the people of the Book and gives Moslems very clear instructions to either convert them or to kill them. This war is in full swing globally and everyone seems to know it but the Leaders of the USA. But make no mistake about it; the Devils main tool of destruction of the Jews and the Christians is Islam.

In France today Synagogues are being burned daily, and Jews are being beaten and tormented by these Islamic devils. Churches all over France and Europe for that matter have been turned into Mosques. Anti Semites is threatening Jews in Belgium, Brussels, and throughout all of Europe, nearly as bad as it was right before the Second World War. And the Devil now is beginning to believe he can kill all of us here in Israel. It is time for all the true Believers in Yeshua Ha Mashiach to get on their faces and pray for the Jews. For this time unlike the Holocaust they can't say they didn't know.

What is so hard to understand is, why is the United States is rescuing this Islamic Devil Yasser Arafat again, like they did in 1982 when they saved him by sending the US Navy to get him out of West Beirut before he was killed. Why is it so important for the United States that no one touch or harm Yasser Arafat?

Over the past 24 hours there has been nothing but lies and more lies coming from the Palestinians. I can tell you that the IDF is without any doubt the highest moral army in the world today. I heard on CNN we killed a Priest, and that we broke into the Church of the Nativity both lies, and it should be said we are fighting a war and innocent civilians will get hurt, but Israel is using troops to root out the Terrorist not carpet bombing them. And by using troops to root out the terrorist we are putting our sons at great risk as well. As for the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, it sets on a compound of nearly an acre. It has a courtyard and many side buildings, and the Church itself has not been broken into by the IDF.

In the past hour the IDF has went into Hebron with our tanks and hopefully we will go into Jericho as well and finish what needs to be finished before the United States stops our leaders once again. But the real challenge will be Gaza and we have no doubt it will be the most dangerous for our troops, Gaza is the heart of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad and that job has to be done or all this was in vain.

It has also occurred to me that when this Palestinian Terrorist got into trouble in Bethlehem today, they didn't run to Allah they ran to Yeshua. They could have run into a Mosque and there are many of them there now that the Christian population has been run out of town. But instead they ran for a Church.

I will close with this; there will be no peace until the Prince of peace returns. And Israel will never be safe or the Palestinians will never be free, as Yasser Arafat is alive. But then it is Prophetic that these things happen. George Bush knows he can not trust Arafat, and he also knows that this man will not stop in his efforts to destroy the Jewish Nation of Israel. That in fact, he will lie and kill and then lie and kill some more, just like he has done for many years. But what amazes me is the entire world seems to be on his side and against Israel, but that is also prophetic. A man who sends Palestinian kids out with bombs strapped to them, who incites them almost from birth to kill Jews. I ask you, how can Israel ever be expected to make peace with such a monster? Or how can anyone ask us to?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Bob, do you really believe all that? Can you see how 'one-sided' it is? No offense intended, I'm just curious. I personally see many truths in this story, but I also see a lot of conjecture. Just my opinion though. Please don't feel the need to defend yourself, just a clarification will do.

Thanks, Prime#

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189

Bob I have been intensely watching the news and all the debates going on and the only response I can give you is Romans 11. God has got to be blinding certain individuals to the truth. I am just as dumb founded as you because it is all so clear. When a Palestinian gives the response that suicide bombers are the result of occupation I often wonder than why are Israelites not turning into vigilantes. Last night on all stations the question was asked of the delegate to Palestine here in the states. Will Arafat call off the suicide bombers to talk about peace if Israel leaves the occupied territories? Each and every time the response was about occupation. The question was reasked several times Will Arafat call them off? Not once, not one reporter could get an answer. They just wanted to keep talking about occupation even if occupation were to stop nobody would even hint that the bombers would stop. Some of these people seemed quite intelligent in other respects but when you justify strapping a bomb on a child to go in and kill civilains their common sense seems to just vanish. The other thing I couldn't get a grasp on was we Americans are all for condemning suicide bombers of 911, but if it is happening in Israel it must be more complicated. Basically saying if you have a good enough reason than you can be a suicide bomber. Makes no sense to me. The only possible explanation I can come up with is that for prophecy to be fulfilled everyone must turn on Israel. How else would everyone come against Her. And the only way for that to happen in it's entirety is for God to blind intelligent people to the truth of it. To tell you the truth this looks as crazy as the Jews not embrassing the Messiah. On the face of it it makes no sense, but God has his reasons. So even though this is an ugly time in history for especially you guys it still must go the way it is for God to fulfill his goal. What we really need to do is to stop looking at the people involved and pointing fingers. I mean as scripture says if God is intentionally blinding the Jews to bring in the Gentiles than we can hardly blame the Jews for not acknowledging Christ. Just as if He is blinding Bush and many others so that all Nations will be against Israel than we can't blame those people He is blinding. We really need to get away with trying to apply human reasoning to all of this and trust that God knows what He is doing and it will all turn out the way He intends it to be. I hope I am making sense here. The main thing is even if it is ugly God knows what He is doing. We are really going to have to start being more dependant on our faith and less on human logic as this progresses. Hold true to Christ He'll get us through. Maintaining this life here is not the goal, not at all. Let's not forget we don't belong here and try not to get too wrapped up in all of it, because even this is of this world.

And Prime there is only one true side, that is Gods. The Palestinians are the decendants of Ishmael no matter how details look they are what they are. Don't get caught up in the humanitarian trap. God will look after the details, it is not up to us to figure out how He should go about His business with us. Our only part is to trust Him to know what is best. And pray for all of them, God hears our prayers lets pray for anyone to get to as many Palestinians as possible with the Good News.

Love in Christ

Teri

Teri, I don't think I'm falling in to any traps. I was just wondering if Bob takes all that at face value. Like I said, I saw a lot of truth in the article presented. But it was slanted as well. I was only wondering if Bob realizes that. I meant absolutely no offense, and I wasn't trying to voice any deep-meaning opinions, just trying to understand my friend Bob's perspective. I do appreciate your opinion though.

Prime#

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  155
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

This is a religious war insofar as the Israelis are using religious beliefs to ethnically cleans the Palestinian people.

The real terrorists are the Israeli government, in its policies of Occupation, which has turned the Territories into a greenhouse for growing terror! They have sown the seeds, grown them, nurtured them --and then their own blood is spilled. When you treat millions of people like sub-humans for so long, some of them will find inhuman strategies to fight back.

It is the terror of Occupation, of humiliation on a personal and collective basis, of deprivation and legalized robbery, of alternating exploitation and starvation.It is the strategy of Hitler, of Molosivic, of the devil!  

If another nation was trying to do this to the United States, we would nuke them, and you know it!

(Edited by Nebuchadnezzar at 3:24 pm on April 6, 2002)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2

Prime,

I believe that there is a spiritual war worldwide. It is Godliness vs. evil. I am not saying that all the evil is being perpetrated by just Muslims. There are so called Christian groups that are on the side of the devil. There are also other non-Christian religions. People like me fight constantly get the truth out. Others try to pervert the truth and deceive people with words that sound like truth. And even others shout the doctrine of ecumenism. They will try to convince you that we are all one. This is so far from the truth as you can get. God is a jelous God. He is not going to share His throne with man made gods. Many religions cover their doctrines of heresy with a cloak of Godliness. If you really think about it there is no easier way to decieve people.

I have something for you to think about. Just pretend for a moment you were the devil and you wanted to deceive man from an eternal relationship from God and worship him. Would you use an iron fist to rule people into submission? I can tell you this wouldn't work for one reason. The human spirit is rebellious and they would do exactly that, rebel. How about use straight out lies to try to convince people that what they believe about God is a lie? That would work on some, but people with the Word of God (the Bible) would not be deceived. The truth is right before their eyes and they can prove the devils word to God's.

If I were the devil I would do it just like this. I would subconsciously place doubt in the minds of people that the Bible shouldn't be taken as a literal document, that it should have an open interpretation. Now that everyone has a different interpretation, there is a debate on who is right and wrong. Neither side gives in. Soon there is a split in the church and a new denomination or even a different religion is born. Their doctrine is up for interpretation, and once again we have an argument an a split. So on and so on. The furhter you go the more human doctrine you have and the less spiritual doctrine you have. Sometimes it has lead to to the extinction of God's word in certain religions.

Now their are literally thousands of religions and for the most part they disagree. The doctrine of salvation is missing from the majority. From most the rest it is made none effect from their interpretation of what salvation really is. The world looks at this and says "what a mess, how can anyone make any sense of this mumbo-jumbo". This turns off the unsaved and keeps them from comming to Christ.

Then come the icing on the cake. People start looking at the good in others religion and comparing it to the good in theirs. A lot of them even have godly principles left over from their roots (humankind all started out worshipping the same God). Then the devil plants the most evil lie in peoples head. He plants the lie that all of these religions worship the same god as everyone else. They just do it in their own way.

That is the way you deceive people earnestly seeking God. Deceiving the unsaved is even simpler. All the devil has to do is convince them that their lust of the flesh is a much greater satisfaction then serving the Lord.

Thank you Bob for the reply.

Prime#

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Boblandis I think that Israel will be the center of fulfilled prophecy, just as the Bible says.  It is a bad time for people in Israel right now and there are many thousands who cheer for the Muslims and see Israel as evil.  The accusations against Israel are many.  Israel and the rest of the world are players deciding the fate of the world.  It may be soon we see many prophecies fulfilled, but it depends partially upon how we all choose.  Jonah went to Nineveh and warned them to repent, they did and God spared them for 120 more years.  How we choose will decide if the parousia happens soon or is about 120 more years perhaps.  God judges according to how people called by His name respond to the truth given.  It is only our part to follow Him, just as it is for the IDF to do things morally.  If we do not, we will see what happens and it will not be good.  

The WTC and Pentagon were attacked.  It could not have happened if God did not allow it.  Just so, what happens on this earth now cannot happen unless God allows it.  Israel holds back water and things from the Palestinians, so they strike.  Maybe if Israel shares more the Palestinians will not do so well, or there won't be a reason to attack so much.  Then again, maybe it is better to think Israel should act justly and if judgment happens it will find God's people faithful, not mistreating the servants andnot beating them when He visits.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  155
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

For the American Government the unfolding horror in the Holy Land is only a sideshow to the main event: the coming invasion of oil-rich Iraq and the U.S. dominance over oil-rich Central Asia.

The American Government can

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2

Jack,

Israel has tried to give land for peace. Arafat rejected it. Israel tried to give everything that Arafat wanted except control of Jerusalem, Israels capitol for crying out loud. Arafat rejected that too. I wish people would understand this has nothing to do with land, resources, or any other possessions. It has to do with Jews. They want them all DEAD.