ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

A while back, Macys had a similar policy in allowing men into womens dressing rooms for the same reason as Planet Fitness. I can't find anything about their current policy, but I have not shopped at Macys since I heard of that policy. And won't unless I hear that they have backed off of that policy.

I won't be doing business with Planet Fitness either.

I am completely opposed to a policy that allows men who claim to feel like a woman, or whatever, to enter a womens locker room or bathroom or dressing room I believe this is very dangerous and allows preditors easy access to women and girls in an environment which should never exist. Sames goes for women having access to locker rooms, bathrooms, or dressing rooms for men and boys.  

As far as revoking the membership of the woman because she informed other women.... Well, if she was informing them, that means Planet Fitness is not providing the information to it's customers of their policy. Planet Fitness is hiding their very dangerous policy, so that is a serious breach of trust and protection of it's clients.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

This will cause more women to do as I do - work out at home!  :thumbsup:

96_animation_aerobics_lady_split_touch_t

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

A new fitness center in my city just opened last year, and they have family changing rooms there.  This can help prevent "transgenders," and pedophiles, pretending to be "transgender" from being in the same locker room with opposite gender minors, but you still have to deal with opposite gender family members dressing in front of each other.  This isn't a problem until the children reach a certain age and then you are stuck with enduring this, or avoiding it altogether.

I think one thing is becoming very apparent, Americans are sick and tired of trying to live their lives in this gray area, where there is no true definition of right and wrong.  I don't know what the final straw will be, but I can't see Americans tolerating this much longer.

As a whole, America has been very tolerant up to this point, but people are starting to realize that there is no end in sight.  We are stuck in an endless loop of moral decline. 

We naively thought that if we just let the homosexuals live their lives in peace, it'd be the end of it.  But, what happened is that us merely tolerating their behavior wasn't enough for them, now they are going after our businesses, churches, jobs, homes, schools, and children. 

Before homosexuality was accepted, what did our children learn about sex in school?  They learned the biological reasons for it, and basic contraceptive techniques to reduce risk of unintended pregnancies and diseases.  Now what are they learning?  About a thousand different techniques to sodomize themselves and their partners, have sex with multiple partners, and that their partners can be any gender.

People are losing their businesses and homes for not accepting or providing services for this behavior.

The remaining Churches that still preach the truth are being targeted, and subpoenaed for their content, their tax exempt statuses being used as justification for violations of their 1st Amendment rights.

People and their families are being targeted, bullied, and intimidated by them on their social network pages, and on their front lawns.

When will enough be enough? 

I would say, the current state of affairs in the US, with the constant demonization, antagonism and intimidation of us, is a lot like walking upon a bee hive.  We mind our business, live our lives in peace, but every once in a while we happen upon a hive and unintentionally disturb it and find ourselves under attack.

We are surrounded by wicked people that continuously sting and agitate us.  We have to decide if we should run from the bees when they begin to sting us, or confront them and stop the attack.

Many people have stopped running and we need to support them.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Don't blame this woman ...would not make me feel good.  Did they announce the policy??