IGNORED

The Human Body Could not have Evolved

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

The God of the Bible is an infinitely better explanation for the origin and development of life than Evolution.  It just makes more sense.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

The God of the Bible is an infinitely better explanation for the origin and development of life than Evolution.  It just makes more sense.

In all fairness. The Bible really doesn't explain the develop of life, it only states the development of life. You can't use the Bible to predict anything regarding biological life. Bible isn't a scientific text book in the sense that you can use it for predictive uses in sciences, but it is a historical account of history. I am not saying the Bible isn't scientific in that it can't be verified, but isn't well suited to be used as a scientific text book.

If you don't agree, I would like to know what exactly did Bible 'explained' regarding life and how that could be use for 'prediction'.

Guest shiloh357

The Bible tells us that God micromanages creation.   He knows the stars by name and He is the source of life for the entire created order and He has the power, the wisdom and the omnipresence to do it.    Thus, He is the best explanation for life and how it has developed over time.

The Bible tells us that God micromanages creation.   He knows the stars by name and He is the source of life for the entire created order and He has the power, the wisdom and the omnipresence to do it.    Thus, He is the best explanation for life and how it has developed over time.

Yes the Bible says...  or stated that, it is not really an explanation, but statement of fact. This knowledge have no use as it pertains to science. You can't use this knowledge to predict anything. 

For example, Bible states that God knit us in mother's womb.

But science explains in detail step by step how we develop in the womb. Only the latter really explains stuff and have predictive power.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

In all fairness. The Bible really doesn't explain the develop of life, it only states the development of life. You can't use the Bible to predict anything regarding biological life.

Why would the Bible "predict" anything about biological life, when its primary goal is to focus on spiritual life and eternal life?  The only "explanation" we needed is that God created all things and that every species is unique unto itself.  Furthermore that mankind was created in the image and likeness of God.  That's all anyone really needs to know about origins.

Bible isn't a scientific text book in the sense that you can use it for predictive uses in sciences, but it is a historical account of history.

When you come right down to it, the sciences are a gift from God to mankind.  They exist because of immutable natural laws embedded in the universe.  At the same time, the Bible is never inaccurate about any natural phenomena.

I am not saying the Bible isn't scientific in that it can't be verified, but isn't well suited to be used as a scientific text book.

You will not find any creationist disagreeing with you in this regard.  Theology is theology and biology is biology.

If you don't agree, I would like to know what exactly did Bible 'explained' regarding life and how that could be use for 'prediction'.

The Bible tells us that death (and eternal death) would result from disobedience.  But it also tells us that the gift of God is eternal life to all those who believe the Gospel.  Those are indeed "predictive" regarding life, death, and eternal life.

Guest shiloh357

I am saying that God is the explanation.  He is the reason the world remains in a general state of order and uniformity.   God is the best explanation for why animals have the ability to adapt to different climates and conditions.   It is evidence of His design.

In all fairness. The Bible really doesn't explain the develop of life, it only states the development of life. You can't use the Bible to predict anything regarding biological life.

Why would the Bible "predict" anything about biological life, when its primary goal is to focus on spiritual life and eternal life?  The only "explanation" we needed is that God created all things and that every species is unique unto itself.  Furthermore that mankind was created in the image and likeness of God.  That's all anyone really needs to know about origins.

Bible isn't a scientific text book in the sense that you can use it for predictive uses in sciences, but it is a historical account of history.

When you come right down to it, the sciences are a gift from God to mankind.  They exist because of immutable natural laws embedded in the universe.  At the same time, the Bible is never inaccurate about any natural phenomena.

I am not saying the Bible isn't scientific in that it can't be verified, but isn't well suited to be used as a scientific text book.

You will not find any creationist disagreeing with you in this regard.  Theology is theology and biology is biology.

The Bible tells us that death (and eternal death) would result from disobedience.  But it also tells us that the gift of God is eternal life to all those who believe the Gospel.  Those are indeed "predictive" regarding life, death, and eternal life.

Erm... please read what I wrote in context of the conversation. I am talking about life as it pertains to biological life here, this is what the OP topic is about. This isn't life as it pertains to theology. Why do people like to take my posts out of context, and then throw in their two cents on the matter?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

I am saying that God is the explanation.  He is the reason the world remains in a general state of order and uniformity.   God is the best explanation for why animals have the ability to adapt to different climates and conditions.   It is evidence of His design.

I don't know if you realize this but most species have died out on this planet if you look at the historical (fossil) record.   That doesn't bode well for your argument.   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/02/1974

Article explaining why the human body cannot be a product of Evolution

http://www.icr.org/article/surgeon-says-human-body-did-not-evolve/

Yeah. Forget the human body, as a whole. Evolution can't even account for the blood that flows in all our veins. Just that! Even.

Evolution taken on faith, is fine. Just call it what it is. A faith. Evolution taken on science is purely ridiculous (literally). In fact, it's more than ridiculous. It's bordering on insanity. Probably purely insane.