IGNORED

The Human Body Could not have Evolved

Guest shiloh357

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

~

If having some assumptions equates to conclusions that can't be trusted, then we really don't know anything about anything. Nothing can be trusted. I'm not sure you want to go there.

:thumbsup:

Beloved, To Know Him

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Ask

Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24

I can disprove evolution.

I ask some questions where there is no answer to it.

1) why dont women have hair on their faces? (like female monkeys do)

2) why is the sun in perfect distance to the planet earth?

3) why has there never been a huge comet invasion that erased the human mankind? (Answer: Because God protects his creation!)

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

3) why has there never been a huge comet invasion that erased the human mankind? (Answer: Because God protects his creation!)

If I'm created in God's image, why aren't I invisible?

Jokes aside, I would work on tackling something else. I'm not sure you're ready to criticize evolution.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone can easily criticize evolution... when spoken in clear

language, children would laugh at it.

Yet they don't laugh at Santa Claus. If you're assessment of the world in on par with that of children, I'm sorry for your misfortune.

Guest Teditis

Let's put the story of Evolution (or ToE to be more exact ) into language for children... 

Once upon a time there was nothing.

Then, an incredibly small "something" appeared out of nowhere

and expanded into everything.

The End.

Or.

God existed because beginnings require a source.

It needed a remarkable source of intelligent power.

Then He created everything.

The End.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Anyone can easily criticize evolution... when spoken in clear

language, children would laugh at it.

Yet they don't laugh at Santa Claus. If you're assessment of the world in on par with that of children, I'm sorry for your misfortune.

The children that do believe in Santa Claus usually stop believing in him when they get to about eight or nine years old. Most of those who believe in evolution never seem to grow out of it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

Even Charles Darwin admitted that it was ludicrous to apply evolution to the way that the human eye has been formed and operates.  Yet he persisted in his foolishness.

I asked an evolutionist once if anyone had ever discovered a gorilla who could communicate fluently in English (even on a basic level).  That would clearly establish evolution.  The question was deftly avoided with some technical mumbo-jumbo.

Your question was nonsensical I'm afraid. Why don't I have the ability to fly? Why can't I "see" the body heat of nearby organisms?? You demanding that gorillas should be able to speak english is just irrelevant.

It's not a nonsensical question. We can't fly because according to evolutionists we have never needed to. There is no link between ourselves and birds other than the claim of a common ancestor. Birds and mammals have evolved on different branches.

But evolutionists claim that man evolved from apes. Why then do we not see apes becoming more human-like? That is what was really meant when asking 'do we ever find a gorilla that speaks English'?

There is zero evidence of any species evolving into a completely different species. It's why evolution has always remained as a 'theory' in science and has never become more than that.

Most scientific theories either become something else (such as a law) or they disappear altogether. We have had more than a century now of the theory of evolution and it's still nothing other than a theory. In fact it would have probably died a death and become obsolete if it were not for Antitheists pushing it and promoting it at every turn.

You can see as many similarities between different species as you like (and there are many) but this is no evidence of evolution. In fact, similarities between species actually suggest a common creator - in the same way that there are similarities between Picasso paintings because Picasso was the creator of them all!

The reason Ezra's question doesn't work is because it is based on a wildly incorrect view of what evolution is. Whether or not you accept it, a critique doesn't work if it is based on an entirely incorrect picture.

According to evolution, all life on earth has a common ancestor. The organisms that are around today are around today because its ancestors were successful at surviving long enough to procreate. That is, slugs, ants, humans etc are all equally 'evolved'. Humans are not higher on some evolutionary scale than birds, ebola, or apes. Evolution as a process doesn't 'aim' at anything, let alone intelligence or the ability to speak. Apes have the characteristics they have because their ancestors happened to survive and procreate. That's it. Asking that an ape become more 'human like' is a very serious misunderstanding of what evolution is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

1. Why should women have hair on their faces? I don't understand your reasoning here.

2. Perfect for what? This question is entirely unrelated to evolution, which deals with common ancestry and the processes which guide which genes get spread and why.

3. Also irrelevant to evolution, and also incorrect, insofar as it is posited that the reason the dinosaurs went extinct is due to an asteroid impact.