mdulin2004

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

So your one of those people against separation of church and state....sick.

"separation of church and state" is a myth. There are no such words in the U.S constitution.

And please ease up on the personal attacks. Thanks. :emot-dance:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Agree with WIP!

"Separation of church and state" is a phrase taken originally from a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptist Association of Connecticut in 1802. See the following for a more complete explanation: http://www.noapathy.org/tracts/mythofseparation.html

It's amazing that this single phrase is so misused and misunderstood that people actually believe that it is written in the Constitution!

In fact, there was never any intention by the founding fathers to bar religious expression - specifically Christian expression - from governmental institutions, or institutions supported by the government. Quite the contrary, Christianity was the very foundation upon which the United States' government was built.

Hey Trinity...that is the best case I've ever seen made for the Lord's view on war! Not bad for an Eagles fan. :emot-dance:

and remember why the Kingdom was taken from Saul when Samuel said, "Obedience is better than sacrifice and rebellion as the sin of witchcraft"

It was because Saul didn't slay King Agag and EVERY thing that breathed of the Amelekites as the Lord had told him. It came back to bite all of Israel with Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, in the story of Esther.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Hey Trinity...that is the best case I've ever seen made for the Lord's view on war! Not bad for an Eagles fan. :emot-hug:

haha Thank you. You know, the only thing we never agreed on is Football, but spiritually we pretty much agree on eveything lol I never disagreed with you yet lol :emot-hug:

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

For anyone who has been following this issue they know that this weblog only confirms and verifies the facts.  This is not an isolated account. 

As far as any human being compared to a bug, I think that is a sad remark to come from the mouth of a follower of Jesus Christ and believer of the scripture that teaches us that man was created in the image of God, not rodents.

Dehumanizing muslims and stigmatizing them as liars is not the way to address the issue.  The real issue here is, is our government corrupt?  The answer is a resounding, YES!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you live in the US? If you do then you should know that this government that you are calling corrupt is the same government protecting you,and all the forgein people that live here! Now that is a fact. Being in the Marine Corps, I see and hear just about everything. Horror stories from fellow marines who are over there. I don't feel pity on a country who has no problem cutting people's heads off or burning the bodies of americans and displaying them as trophies. If you don't like the truth- oh well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

How about a country that sanctions mass infanticide, idolatry, homosexuality, etc, etc?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

If you are replying to our country (US), would you rather live in a country that will kill you for no reason, starve you, rape the women, jail you for no reason? That is the type of things Sudan Hussain did to his people of his country. Yes, we have rape and murder over here but not nearly as bad as over seas.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

If you are replying to our country (US), would you rather live in a country that will kill you for no reason, starve you, rape the women, jail you for no reason?  That is the type of things Sudan Hussain did to his people of his country.  Yes, we have rape and murder over here but not nearly as bad as over seas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Approximately 1,370,000 abortions occur annually in the U.S. according to the Alan Guttmacher Institute.

That is ~.5% of the total population of the US, and only abortions. Are you going to tell me that Saddam Hussein's regime murdered, or otherwise killed 111,096 (~.5% of the Iraqi population) per annum? This would mean that Hussein's regime was responsible for the deaths of at least 2,666,304 Iraqis. The highest estimates I have seen for Iraqi deaths due to Husein is 1,000,000, and that is including war-related deaths. Of course, such figures are quite difficult to substantiate.

Edited by M45510G1C