IGNORED

THE BIG LIE SUCCEEDS ... AGAIN

Guest WatchmanforJesus

Guest WatchmanforJesus

THE BIG LIE SUCCEEDS ... AGAIN

http://www.NewsAndOpinion.com |

Several members of the Nobel Committee have expressed regrets about the Peace Prize that was jointly awarded to Yasser Arafat and Shimon Peres in 1994. This is certainly understandable -- one of the recipients has consistently failed to live up to the promises made in Oslo, lied repeatedly about that failure, imported arms and explosives against the explicit wording the Oslo agreement, sent teen-agers to blow themselves up amid civilians, and actively fomented a wider war. But the person the Nobel committee regrets honoring is not Arafat -- it is Peres!

Europe is shaming itself. Across the continent, crowds fill the streets demonstrating against Israel. Synagogues are burning all over France. Old anti-Semitic imagery and language is resurfacing. The Italian newspaper La Stampa ran a cartoon featuring an Israeli tank pointing its muzzle at the crib of baby Jesus with the tag line, "Don't tell me they want to kill me again." On April 10, the European Parliament voted to impose trade sanctions on Israel.

Some of this is simple Jew hatred. Some is a sinister response to guilt. Since the Holocaust happened on European soil, how cleansing to believe that the Jews are now the guilty parties, which is why the Nazi analogy crops up with nauseating regularity vis a vis the Israelis, probably more often than it is invoked against anyone else (except perhaps for America in Vietnam).

This is monstrous, and in an ideal world, Secretary of State Colin Powell and President Bush would be saying so. Instead, they, too, are undermining the Israelis, demanding that Israel permit terror to succeed -- thus utterly clouding America's clear stand against terror.

But some of this anti-Israel sentiment represents a victory for Arab propaganda and lies about the origin of the conflict -- lies that have been swallowed whole by large segments of the press and public even in the United States.

Purchasing this book

-- linked at right--

helps fund JWR  

A one-stop shopping book puts these myths to rest. Joan Peters set out to write a sympathetic history of the Palestinian "struggle." Her research soon persuaded her that nearly everything she thought she knew about the Arab-Jewish conflict in the Middle East was wrong. Her meticulously researched book, "From Time Immemorial," was published in 1984 but is still in print.

The Arabs have successfully blurred the true history of what happened when Israel was formed in 1948. Six hundred thousand Jewish refugees from Arab nations fled to Israel -- many in fear for their lives, most after having their property expropriated. They were assimilated by Israel.

About the same number of Arab refugees fled what is now Israel, the West Ban and Gaza. They were not assimilated by the Arab nations, with whom they shared a common religion, ethnicity, history and language, but were instead herded into refugee camps the better to "return" to their homes after Israel was obliterated by Arab armies.(Since the World War II, more than 100,000,000 people have been forced to become refugees. Nearly all were forced to assimilate into nations with different cultures and traditions.) Further, these Arab refugees had no ancient tie to the land of "Palestine." Most were recent immigrants, a fact implicitly acknowledged by the United Nations when it altered the definition of refugee to apply to those who have lived "at least two years" in a location.

When Mark Twain visited the Holy Land in 1867, he found to his dismay that the land was barren. "Stirring scenes ... occur in the valley (Jezreel) no more. There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent -- not for 30 miles in either direction. There are two or three small clusters of Bedouin tents, but not a single permanent habitation. One may ride 10 miles hereabouts and not see 10 human beings." But when large numbers of Jews began to resettle the land in the 1880s and made it more prosperous, large numbers of Arab migrants began to arrive.

The whole idea of a Palestinian nation and a Palestinian people is an invention of Arab propaganda. Arafat is himself an Egyptian. The only people to have lived continuously on the land "from time immemorial" are Jews. So many others have conquered, ruled, thrived and ultimately perished there that the list would take hundreds of pages. A mere sample would include: Byzantines, Persians, Arabs, Turks, Circassians, Kurds, Abbassids (Iraqis), Egyptians, Kharezmians (Genghis Khan), Mamluks, Mongols, Latins (Crusaders), Ottomans, French and English.

It is not and never was "Palestinian land."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I fully agree.  The Arabs have a wonderfully efficient propoganda machine.  Lies upon lies spew forth from the mouths of "palestinian" leaders and representatives.  If you tell a lie long enough, people may start to believe it, and indeed they have.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

I have started reading 'From Time Immemorial', but it is a pretty long book. Has anyone else read it? It is truly incredible the lies that have been accepted only because they have been repeated so many times.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

That is too incredible, Peres not Arafat. But I get real afraid with this stuff, we need to stay calm because it's going to get alot worse before it gets better. The only way for prophecy to be fulfilled is by most of the world believing the lies. As incredible as that looks to us. I just told my mother the other day that the only people who make any sense to me any more is christians. It appears that the rest of the world has gone nuts. This blindness is not just in regards to the Palestinians it is cropping up all over and in regards to all kinds of things. Common sense is a disapearing thing. Remember the teacher on Charlie Brown she sounded like whok, whok, whok. Well I feel like thats how the majority are starting to sound. I come here as a respite and to stay grounded in the fact that I'm not going crazy and there are other people who believe in the things I do. Cloning, condoms in schools, partial birth abortions, the pope kissing the Quran. This stuff is out there. I didn't know what a condom was when I was 12, killing babies was unheard of, the pope was an old guy in Rome, and the pod people was an old black and white scary movie. The whole world has fallen down the hole in Alice in wonderland and nothing is as it seems. This is only the beginning, it's going to get alot wierder and we need to remember no matter what, or how bad it gets God is going to deliver us.

Love in Christ guys

Teri

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Now that you mention it, I have experienced those emotions!Trust me though, yelling at the TV news man doesn't help a bit.

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

I know that it doesn't help. Imagine if we let ourselves get that worked up now what we will be feeling like later. We would probably be so angry and frenzied we would be of no use to God. This is only a shadow of things to come.

Love in Christ

Teri

Guest WatchmanforJesus

Greetings

I have been watching for awhile now, now I am here.

I see that most of you are very pro israel and not pro Christ! You all spend to much time on this subject because and it is mute! What I see are people trying to see who knows scripture and who knows history, but the question is do you know Jesus Christ!

People, isreal and palestine are both wrong!

But for anyone to think that those who call themselves israeli, are justified for what they are doing, are truly planting seed of the enemy in the heads of those who know not the word of God! All of you should know that this is a war of vanity, and those in that land that had the scripture before us know this to be true! The war is not of the flesh but of the spirit! So those people are wasting their time, none will possess that land in the end!

but I truly hold israel responsible because they should know the word of God and they do but they ignor it!!!!!! But they willpay for what they do along with palestine, they are both in the pan and they will fry!

I have a question for you smart people!

1) Do the jews or the so-called israeli's accept Jesus Christ? Let me answer that for You, NO!

This is very generic stuff here, why do you people waiste your time. let me give you some more sciptures to sum up who these people are on both sides!

John 8:39-59

38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39   They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40   But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41   Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42   Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43   Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44   Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45   And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46   Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47   He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48   Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49   Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50   And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51   Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52   Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53   Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54   Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55   Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56   Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57   Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58   Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59   Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Hey I did not say it! Take it up with Jesus Christ! So who do they follow by killing each other? Let me answer that for You, SATAN!

3If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.11But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 12Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you 14to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Again, why do they watse their time, what they say they are fighting for is false, and you people know it! God's word clearly gives them instruction, and they laugh at HIM, they have always laughed at HIM, and hate Christ, and Chrsit dais that if they hate Him they will hate you also (If You are a true CHRISTIAN). So why do some of you defend them, when they hate you. I not saying to hate them, no, Love them and pray for them, Because the word says: 2 John 1:9-11  9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Now the doctrine that they bring is not of Christ, and you all no it, so please be careful in condoning their actions, because what you say could bring death, so choose life and concentrate on your salvation!

Listen people, please stop it! You all have the truth in front of you, and please let us not look at Revelations for all the answers, because it was reveal to John, and John sent that to the churches but he was beheaded, and Christ Superseeded him and also taught on the end times in his own words. So Study what Christ said and take it VERBATIM! Those people are doomed and so please don't fall short by defending them, and strengthen your spiritual man!

Remember Christ is coming back, but before that you will be in a war and it will not be of the flesh, so get strong in the Word and stop defending those who denounce the Word, israel and palestine. Remember Christ said "Remember I told you these things". So this should not be any suprise to christians who study the word. Stop wasting you time on this and prepare you families and try you hardest to make them and youselves spotless, and you can't do that by agreeing or condoning with those who hated and still hate Christ!

Guest WatchmanforJesus

Dear people,

I also wanted to add that the Jews did have a choice in the death of Jesus Christ, eventhough it was written that this must happen, but till this day the majority on the Jews do not denounce those who gave Christ to Pilot nor do they accept him. BUT Jewish religous leaders did ask the Pope to Denounce and say that Christ did not mean what he said in JOHN 8:44, and the Pope did just that, denounced it! So it is not fair to say that any europeans are guilty for the Holucaust, the Jews don't feel guilty for the Murder of Christ do they, So why do you (boblandis) defend them, you say that some of this is simple Jew hatred and some of it is true, but why do you concentrate on them they are not being Murdered for professing to be Christian or being gang-rape for Being Christian or for being locked in prison for trying to get the Holy Bible in the country so that they may worship. get your priorities on the right path if you are going to spend time on who hates whom, and on who hates whom who hate Christ! Do you think that you are justified by saying what you say about the the italians in General, and you say nothing about the jews, the italians maybe use words but they are not killing anyone in the name of world peace! They are disobey god and You defend them, what does that say about you? Think about it! Like I said before this is nothing new, but america Has not been on the front line of Christian persecution, like the sudanese or the chinese or etc... Did you know that in some of these european countries that you refer of are being pursecuted for being christian? Again don't worry about what will not change but don't condone those who hate Christ!

All I can say is Wow all I can do is suggest you very carefully read Romans chapter 11. You seem to only know the verses in scripture that apply to the sins of Israel. Now read the ones and 11 is not all of them just a sample that says the outcome. I also suggest you read Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel as these events are foretold and God is with Israel so I am with God. This may appear to be a war of vanity to you, but God may say otherwise and all scripture must fit together not just the parts that support ones bias.

By the way do you think Jesus was a pacifist or a radical?

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Rom 3:10-18  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:  There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.  They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.  Their throat [is] an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps [is] under their lips:  Whose mouth [is] full of cursing and bitterness:  Their feet [are] swift to shed blood:  Destruction and misery [are] in their ways:  And the way of peace have they not known:  There is no fear of God before their eyes.  

Without the help of the one true God, YHWH, this is the way of man.