IGNORED

THE BIG LIE SUCCEEDS ... AGAIN

Guest WatchmanforJesus

So you think this gives the world the right to persecute someone for what their ancestors stupidly said?  

I never said anything like that, but they do get the blame.

My ancestors had slaves.  Does that make ME a slave owner?
I don't think that's quite the same thing. One of the slaves was not the messiah sent to fulfill God's covenant and establish a new one. They were in effect saying, let us break God's covenant and kill Him in the form of the Messiah and let us and our children for generations be held responible for it. That's the reason their religion was destroyed, ark disappeared, veil rent, eathquakes, slaughter by the Romans, temple destroyed and the people dispersed throughout the earth. Seems God put the blame on them.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Seems God put the blame on them. ~ Levi

I don't believe He did.  They made a statement and there were men quite willing to make the prophecy come true...because of their (the ones persecuting the Jews) wickedness.

The point some seem to miss is that this was God's plan....to come, live, and die for the sins of the world.  Someone had to do it.  How else would He carry out His plan to die for us if there hadn't been someone willing to put Him on a cross?

We really need to think about this.  He knew from the very beginning, in the garden, in fact, after Adam and Eve disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit that He would have to come to die for our sins.  How else was He to do it? and what business is it of ours (or anyone elses) to take revenge when He says, "Vengeance is Mine, saith the Lord, I will repay."  

Personally, I believe the world will be judged by how they treated His brethren.  Who are His brethren?  The Jews are.  Something to carefully consider.

Guest leejosepho

"Brethren", or emisaries?  I do not understand all the issues, but may we be found IAUE's engrafted ambassadors blessed with love for His very own chosen.

John 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

If they believe not, how then can you say they are "His bretheren"? Most Jews "believe not" in Jesus Christ as the messiah. His own words say they are not His bretheren.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Romans 10-12 declares the answer to that question..... :rofl:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Call me wicked, but I just love them Muslims and Catholics!!!! ~ Levi

Not to seem making a personal attack, but I find it ironic that you can find it in your heart to love Muslims who do not love Jesus, nor believe that He is the Messiah, and Catholics who embrace a false religion and (some) who hold Mary more in esteem than her Son, but cannot find any love for the Jewish people who gave us the Old Testament, who are living proof that the Word of God is true as we see the prophecies being unfolded before our eyes.

As I said in an earlier post, there are many ethnic societies/religions that deny the deity of Christ, why single out the Jews? Anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ is anti-christ....not just Jews.  ANYBODY!  This includes Muslims. Hindus, you name it, any religion.

I'm curious, Levi, how do you feel toward Messianic Jews?