• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  174
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/08/1967

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145238,00.html

Two homes, three women, six children, and not a bit of remorse or guilt for his lifestyle choices. The only thing he seems concerned about is not paying anymore child support.

What a despicable human being. :emot-poke:

And here I am with one wife, two children, and a long ago divorce, and I still can't seem to shake the guilty feelings of my past, or my past wrongs.

This guys just seems to keep on rolling with no thought of his past actions. And it amazes me that this guy can be so successfull in business and in life, but act this way in his private life.

Totally disgraceful.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

It's a 3-letter word in which "I" is the center.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

There a lot of people out there like that barracuda. It's called not having a conscience. I see it in people like O.J. Simpson, Scott Peterson. You say you feel guilty, well God didn't intend for us to live with guilt. That's what He sent Jesus for. Christ can remove your guilt and set you free. People like you and I mentioned are in more trouble then I even want to think about. Be glad you have some guilt, then let it go and give it to God and let Him heal you of it and set you free.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  174
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/08/1967

Yeah, well, I blame my guilt on the church. The church never forgives someone who gets divorced. So I spend the rest of my life living with the churches unforgiveness and the guilt associated with it.

Guest Sara929
Yeah, well, I blame my guilt on the church.  The church never forgives someone who gets divorced.  So I spend the rest of my life living with the churches unforgiveness and the guilt associated with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm really sorry if you've felt guilt from your church. Remember not all denominations or churches are like that. In fact, theres a serious question of if the Holy Spirit is there if someone, particularly a church is unable to forgive!

With Luv

-Sara

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

And here I am with one wife, two children, and a long ago divorce, and I still can't seem to shake the guilty feelings of my past, or my past wrongs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Therefore now, there is no condemnation for those which are in Christ Jesus.

If Jesus can forgive you, who are you to still hold it against yourself? Guilt is a demonic trap. "If you really were a Christian, you would feel guilty about your past!" Let it go, Barracuda. Forgiveness is setting a prisoner free.... you.

The guy in that story will get what's coming. I'm more concerned about seeing you let go of the past and moving on in the victory Jesus died for you to live in. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Barracuda, I can see your situation on the divorce angle. How can you put guilty feelings aside when the church constantly throws it in your face and will only let you do certain things in that church, but let a reformed criminal try to become a pastor or whatever, ( whether it be they did whatever either before or after they we saved ) they fall all over themselves trying to help them get started. What a crock of beans. It's ridiculous.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Barracuda, whether the church forgives you or not isn't the issue. God will. if He hasn't already, and the church's forgiveness is irrelevant. Find another church which udersatands. If the church doesn't forgive, then the church had better start listening to what Jesus has to say about unforgiveness. CAST ALL YOUR ANXIETIES ONTO HIM, BECAUSE HE CARES FOR YOU.

blessings,

eric.

Edited by eric

Guest His_Servant

AMEN! God loves you Barracuda, and is quick to forgive. Sometimes a good prayer to pray is..."LORD deliver me from PEOPLE!"

GOD BLESS YOU!