IGNORED

America is Now Sodom

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Gay marriage is a sin and NO Christian should EVER support gay marriage.  Active homosexuals are hell bound sinners and unless they repent of that sin and turn to Christ they are sliding down a greased pole straight into eternal destruction.  The Bible makes no allowances and makes no provisions for people who claim they are gay, to also claim they are followers of Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

As far as I am concerned, gay marriage is a complete sham, so the "partner" of the gay person should have no right to make any legal decisions.  That person is not family.  I won't recognize a homosexual couple as married whether they have a license or not.  There is no amount of laws the government can pass that will make me recognize gay couples as legitimate.  Does it seem right to me that the "spouse" of a homosexual who is of the same sex shouldn't be able to make medical decisions for their "spouse?"  Absolutely!

We will just have to disagree, I think an adult should be free to choose whomever they wish for such decisions. But I never was much one for telling people how to live their lives, there are more than enough people such as yourself to do that.

I think you just answered the question that has been asked at least 3 times but you refuse to answer directly. You do support gay marriage. No?

He cant answer you any more.