MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Once more the buffoons in Washington just do whatever they want to do and, once again, we are letting them get away with it.  Why do we even NEED a Congress?  Each state has their own and, except for defense, I don't believe we need the federal government at all.  Apparently, according to them, we don't need to know where meat comes from even though 90% of the population clearly wants to know. 

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/06/house-votes-to-repeal-country-of-origin-labeling-for-meat/#.VZlld0aOj3g

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

We do need it. Without it there would be tyranny and by that I mean it would make what we have now would look like anarchy. The checks and balances Congress supplies is the only reason we've lasted as long as we have.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

I definitely want to know where my meat is coming from.It is all so political.

I definitely want to know where my meat is coming from.It is all so political.

So do I.  We need to contact our elected officials and tell them.  I posted the list last week in 'U.S. News'.

We do need it. Without it there would be tyranny and by that I mean it would make what we have now would look like anarchy. The checks and balances Congress supplies is the only reason we've lasted as long as we have.

Newsflash, 2015, tyranny is what we have NOW.  Name one good decision or law coming out of Washington in the past five years.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Newsflash, 2015, tyranny is what we have NOW.  Name one good decision or law coming out of Washington in the past five years.

Ummmm......I can't think of one.But the way our world is going that is not a surprise.

While I agree what we have now is bad, it would be worse now if we didn't have it. All power corrupts, and the more power the more corruption. Our checks and balances have ensured that it doesn't corrupt as fast as other forms of government, but if we didn't have it we would have been at this point many many years sooner.

And you want another newsflash? Chances are this is nothing more then a smoke screen. While your all worried about your blessed meat, they're doing something that actually matters when your not watching.

And you want another newsflash? Chances are this is nothing more then a smoke screen. While your all worried about your blessed meat, they're doing something that actually matters when your not watching.

Smokescreen?  No.  This is caving in to pressure from lobbyists by our intrepid members of Congress.  I can't think of one of them that I would want as janitor at my local high school. 

Smokescreen?  No.  This is caving in to pressure from lobbyists by our intrepid members of Congress.  I can't think of one of them that I would want as janitor at my local high school. 

notice, while we were all up in arms over the confederate flag, the supreme court legalized gay marriage and congress ram rodded a controversial trade bill through. Now, your all up in arms, over beef. You know what? so what, meat is meat. Want to know where it comes from? by straight from the rancher. Thats what I do with my beef.  Right now is about the time we should be watching what theyre really up to-worrying about a label, on our meat package, is rather insignificant, in the long run. Be more worried what they dont want you to look at. . .