emekrus

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

“THESE WORDS spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee… And now, O Father, glorify thou me with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.” John 17:1, 5)

The word ‘Glory’ is from the Hebrew word ‘Kabod’ and from the Greek word ‘doxa’. Meaning: splendor, copiousness, grandeur, majesty, greatness, beauty etc… To put it in one single phrase- it means, Divine or Royal Decoration…

Recently, the LORD (The Holy Spirit) revealed to my spirit man, the awesome glory of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ as I requested of him in prayers. And since then, He has been giving me deeper and deeper revelation of that vision as the days go by. And more so, he has also been revealing to me how I and other true believers share in (or part-take) in these glories (Divine Decorations).

And since the very beginning of these revelations, my personal experiences can be best described as heaven on earth (even as I type this sermon). Hence, it seems good to me and the Holy Spirit, to share these revelations with others- so they can also part-take of these indescribable, supernatural experiences from the Glory of the Almighty God-Jesus Christ (Revelations 1:8)…

A proper grasping of these glory of our LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ, and how it robs off on you, will enable you represent Jesus better. It will enable you want to know him the more. It will enable you focus less on worldliness and more on the things above. It will enable you endure any form of persecution that will (or might) come your way (even unto death) because of the gospel or Christ.

When you realize the weight of these eternal glory, like Jesus, you will despise any pain and shame that comes (or may come) your way in your Christian pilgrimage-- Hebrews 12:2. A total understanding of these glory, will push you to absolute purification of your hands and heart. It will make everything in this present world (Including your life) have such a very insignificant meaning to you…

So What Are These Glory Of Christ?

The Glory of Jesus is the Glory of the Godhead (Colossians 2:9). That is, it is the Glory of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Hebrews 1:3; Lk 9:26). In order words, all the divine and royal, majestic symbol of the Almighty God, have been vested on the LORD Jesus Christ. And the LORD Jesus Christ in his infinite grace and mercy, has extended all these Majestic, Royal Symbols to us (John 17:22-23).

Hence, every true believer here on earth, represent Jesus as a miniature, quasi or model God (That is small gods)—Psalms 82:6; John 10:34. And this extension of divine glory is not to get us carnally puffed up, but rather for us to better be to the Glory (praise and worship) of his Almighty Deity (Divinity)…

Now here are the Glory of Christ, which we are part-takers of:

1. The Glory of Light—John 1:4-5. When the Apostle John (The Author of the book of John), Peter and James saw his glory in the mount of transfiguration, his Glory was the glory of light (John 1:14). When he also appeared to Saul of Tarsus on his way to Damascus, his glory was also the Glory of Light (Acts 9:3). When he appeared to John in his of revelation, the Glory was also the Glory of Bright Light (Rev 1:16).Hence, he is light personified; and he has extended this glory of shining light to us (Matthew 5:14-16; Rev 2:28; Dan 12:3).
  2. The Glory Of Fire— When the LORD Appeared in Mount Sinai, he appeared in the Glory of a devouring Fire (Exod 19:18); and the scriptures also tells us that our God is a consuming Fire (Heb 12:29). And we are also part-takers of that glorious fire (Heb 1:7).
  3. The Glory Of Stone (Gem): Another Glory of Christ Jesus is the Glory of Precious Stone. In the book of revelation of John, he sat on the throne with the glory of two gem stones: Jasper and Sardine stones (Rev. 4:3), then in the book of Peter, he is called the Living Stone (1 Pet 2:4). We are also part-takers of that Glory of precious stone—1 Pet 2:5-7.

So with all these revelations, every true believer of Jesus Christ, appears in the spirit realm, either decorated with bright light, Fire or Precious stone. I’ve only gotten testimonies of the first two glories. Which are, Bright Light and Fire. At a particular time, a Pastor friend of mine who has the gift of discernment of spirit, saw me (we didn’t know each other much then) and as he called me to himself and we got discussing, he testified to me, that God opened his eyes, and he saw a bright glory covering me.

Then for the glory of fire, one Michael Uzorma, in his book; “Occult Grandmaster Now In Christ”, Testified that, while he was in the Occult, each time he wanted to attack The great man of God-W.F Kumuyi – He always saw a devouring fire covering him, yet the fire was not hurting him. And as a result, all his mystical manipulations could not penetrate him.

Although, I have not seen all these glory visually once (except with my eyes of faith, in my spirit), I’m so conscious of these glories. And as I meditate on them, I do feel a very tangible anointing all over my being, that super-charges my body. And gives me a ‘heaven on earth’ order of Peace, Faith and Joy.

Hence, it’s my belief that if you will also accept this scriptural revelation of the Glory of our Almighty LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, You’ll also get the same (and even better) supernatural experiences in Jesus Mighty Name!

Remain Blessed!