IGNORED

lets have a lil fun

O'Dannyboy

Guest His_Servant
This is totally cool. It takes a minute or so to see it, so don't give up. This is pretty neat.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.

This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking, sometimes in a low murmur.

Click for Picture

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_< OHHHHH, THAT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, I was expecting something to jump out like that, but it still made my heart stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wild.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If "ex" means former and "pert" means a pressurized drop of a liquid . . .

Is an 'expert' a has been drip under pressure?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  372
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

I am uglier than i thought

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/05/1967

This is totally cool. It takes a minute or so to see it, so don't give up. This is pretty neat.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.

This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking, sometimes in a low murmur.

Click for Picture

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trying to jump start my heart again....thank you. :whistling:

That really was worth the scare, though. See, my 15 year old has been jumping out from behind things and scaring me for years. Don't get me wrong, he's a great kid and usually tries to be this "protective son," but for some odd reason, he thinks this is funny. Oh......the jump, the look.....(the satisfaction!)... :taped: Call it a teaching moment. He finally understands how creepy that is. I don't think he'll be jumping out at me anytime soon. :emot-questioned:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/05/1967

I am uglier than i thought

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where ya going with this?

Denise

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/20/1980

This was fun but could we have the answer now please

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:lightbulb2: Big, big, big inside joke among mostly sci-fi fans.

It comes from a book called Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Do you really want to know?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

:lightbulb2: Big, big, big inside joke among mostly sci-fi fans.

It comes from a book called Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Do you really want to know?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BTW: Coming THIS SPRING!!! http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/03/1995

Click for Picture

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ttotally heart-jumping@!