• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/29/1987

Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ,

I wanted to right all of you to tell you about a young girl who I used to go to school with who was murdered on Friday night (Feb 11th, 05). Cari-Lynn Gaulton was murdered by her 21 year old boyfriend - Cari was only 17 and 3 months pregnant. Many people didn't get to say the things they wanted to before this day came - as no one knew it was going to happen.

Knowing that none of us are promised tomorrow, I would like to write a short message to you all straight from my heart.

I want to ask you all to forgive me of any wrong doing that I have done while I have been here at Worthy. Please forgive me. I forgive all those here on Worthy who have done wrong to me - or those who may do wrong to me in the future. I forgive you. Tomorrow may not come for us - but at least we can all rest assured that forgiveness was taken in action this night. I love each and every one of you - even if I don't show it at times. I care for all of you - and would miss your greatly if you passed on. I know the Lord has a time when we will all go home, but until that time comes - let us cherish the moments we have together here on Earth and on Worthy.

"Be sure to talk to your loved ones, whether they be friends, family or the significant other. You never know when you will be able to see them... talk to them... or hold them again."

"Is today the last day you will see the ones you care about? You won't know until the day comes. Don't leave your words for the last minute... is those last minutes - you don't know what could happen."

"Forgive those who have done wrong. Ask forgiveness for your wrong doing. For tomorrow it might be too late"

"If tomorrow doesn't come, how wil you be remembered?"

Love Always in Christ,

Jennifer Ann Kilmartin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Jennifer Ann Kilmartin,

You have a wonderful heart hun :thumbsup: What you've written above is a great way to live our lives.

Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:9-10

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matthew 11:25-26

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowls of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

Colossians 3:12-13

Blessings to you girl :wub:

Love,

Angel

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Jennifer, your writing that took alot of courage. You are right, we do not know when we will be called upon to leave this earth. I think you can use Caris' and her baby's death to help others learn about life and death and what lies beyond, especially if we don't know Christ. I ask the same that you have of all my fellow Worthy members. May God bless you all, and may God bless you, Jenn. Yours In Christ, Joe.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Hi Jennifer.

Thanks for sharing your heart and I am sorry it was under these circumstances. I pray that somehow through the tragedy the parents of Cari-Lynn can find comfort and hope from G-d who cares about them and can give them His comfort along with the capacity for forgiveness...may her boyfriend call out to the L-rd for forgiveness and repent of this terrible crime...and may his parents and relatives know something of forgiveness and reach out to the Heavenly Father in this time of great heart-ache shame and sorrow.

Whether it is the death of a single individual as in this crime...or the death of tens of thousands as happened in the recent Tsunami none of us know when our lives might be forfeit and we need to live each day with a pure heart not harbouring bitterness,anger or hurt against people..or unbelief towards G-d who loves us.

May the L-rd also comfort you on hearing the news of this girl whom you knew.

In Messiah Our Saviour. Botz.

Romans 14:8 For if we live, we live to the Lord. Or if we die, we die to the Lord. If therefore we live or die, we are the Lord's.

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Thank You Jennifer.

I would like you to know that you touched my heart. I love you also and hope you know that none that I love need ask for my forgiveness. I hope you understand how special you are to those whose lives you touch every day. You are the ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds. Smile and rejoice that the day you speak of comes for us all, that time when we shall go home and fellowship with our Lord and King Jesus who has made it all possible for us.

John 14:2

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Praise the Lord for your meekness Jennifer, we could all take a lesson from you. I pray that Jesus protect and comfort you in your time of sorrow.

Thank you for your post.