• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

D I'm not talking politics, or human reasoning. Nor am I interested in a bunch of human logic or opinions. Nor do I wish to give you my opinion on this. What I asked you was if you are interested in going through the scripture to find out what God has to say about it? I'm not trying to convince you your wrong and I'm right. I'm trying to tell you that there just may be a chance the Good Lord has something to say about it. We have been over this alot with others who were only interested in spouting off their man made ideas. All of which were not interested in what scripture had to say about it. Either you believe the bible or you don't. It's a simple request, can you answer it? If you want to argue politics without scripture may I suggest MSNBC.com.

Love in Christ

Teri

Teri, I've had it! Every time someone wants to express an opinion that doesn't agree with scripture(IYO), you try to force a scriptural response or you try to send them somewhere else. If you don't like what they have to say, quit responding! You have no right to tell anyone to go somewhere else. And maybe not everyone needs a scriptural reason for all of their opinions. Not everyone here is on the same path as you. You don't want to discuss the tough issues, fine. But many of us do, and we don't always agree, so their will be debate. There is nothing wrong with it. I'm sorry you can't seem to handle that, as this is not the first time you've done this, but you're going to have live with it, or maybe you could start your own forum. Whatever, it's not my problem. But I won't stand by the wayside while newcomers are sent away. You sign your posts "Love in Christ", it's time to practice what you preach.

Prime#

Dhulker, I find it very sad that people follow Isreal blindly, without the nerve to question her motives and tactics. There are many who do the same for the Palestinians. I haven't found many Christians who will question Isreali tactics, but there's an over abundance of those who will quickly judge

ALL Palestinians by the actions of a few. Sad indeed...

PRime#

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

At what point do the numbers surpass a few? Didn't you say the same thing about Muslims? What is it that you follow?

I stumbled upon an interesting website. Check it out if you get a chance.

Answering Islam

Hmm, do the numbers really matter? Since you(John) are known to be anti-everything-non-Christian(IYO), I don't think the numbers would make any difference to you.

What is it that I follow you ask? Do we really have to go through this again?

Anyways, I'll stick with what I said, as now you've proven my point. Most Christians seem to be incapable of questioning Israel's actions. They are either unable or unwilling. It doesn't really matter which, they both mean the same thing in the realm of debate. :)

Prime#

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Israel is wrong with God because they as a nation are still rejecting the Messiah (Jesus). They are a democracy with laws and they do have a civilized society like we in America have. Is it without faults? No. Is America? No. But they do have a body of laws that they as a nation are trying to live by. There is no excuse for suicide bombers!!! None, ever!! They have every right to try to stop more from coming into their cities and killing innocent civilians. Does this mean they should go into Palestinian villages and shoot women and children indiscriminately? No, but from all appearances and investigations this is not happening. Israel needs to be accountable to keep colateral damage (innocent lives lost) to a minimum the same way America is. We don't have a total war philosophy anymore (like during the civil war, or WW1, and WW2). The enemy is the soldiers (or terrorists) not everyone of a certain nationality. Remember that we bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki (killing apx 100,000 per city) and these were civilian cities; not military bases or even troop formations. The way wars are fought now has totally changed and I believe from my understanding Israel is complying with the changes.  :biggrin:

I agree Lanakila. I don't think Israel is purposely killing innocent people. For the most part I understand they are forced in to military responses. But only to an extent.

The Palestinians want a state of their own. They want out of 'refugee camps'. Israel, by building settlements, is sending a message that says this will not happen anytime soon. So I understand the anger the Palestinians have. That's all I want to say about this subject tonight.

Prime#

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DocPhil

Hi guys,

Has it been mentioned that there are already several Palestinian states in the land between the Nile and the Euphrates .

Jordan and Syria are definintly Palestinian states and probably Lebanon is one too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Hey DocPhil!

Yeah that sounds about right, but that wouldn't serve the great propaganda machine the Muslims have created. It's not about a state or even peaceful coexistence, make no mistake, it is a spiritual battle. Satan wants the Jews wiped out and he will use every lie and every liar at his disposal. But Israel isn't going anywhere!