SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

After seeing a topic of the rapture, it came that this needs to be a topic 2 Corinth 3.;2 but as I was reading on through that chapter,

it was awesome to see at the 13 verse of the same chapter 7 came to me as we are the clay and the treasure of the holy spirit dwells with in us, the laws and the commandments are written on our hearts the tablets of flesh, God is the potter and we are the clay, and He will mold me and make me new again, renew this old clay and renew  a right spirit Lord, for it is by holiness we are formed , and not made with mans hands,

How beautiful is the message is when we stop to meditate on this, so I wanted to share this with you , and show you how awesome our God really is, for we cannot ever comprehend, the love and divine nature we have by God , we are created in His image, and if we really look at it , we are designed to be with Him and to follow Him, we have been broken clay in need of repair and a new molding of the creators hands,

how sweet is the sound to hear the word of our lord, and listen to scripture talk to us, for the scriptures and word of God is alive,  and those that are set free, are free indeed,

this is to enlighten those, that are in need of assurance and have been wanting, for God is with us, and never leaves us, He is telling us today through His word of the depth of His love for you and for me ,not to be afraid , so now that we see this, it makes the cross even more meaningful, and understandable, and beautiful ,

for its glory and majesty and power is not to be harnessed, but brought to light,  and to shine upon all that has surrendered, and come to the saving Grace of our Lord,

how marvelous , how majestic and pure this is for us to receive, but we as sinners we lose our place when we come before Him, and we must learn and know, that we are to be patient, and be in all humility , and humble our selves before the Lord,

we are in a dark and evil world and the lawlessness is growing, but this brings us into the gathering .of what the agape love of God has done ,Nailing it all down on the cross in front of the world to see , that there is power,  in the Name of Jesus,   the son of God and Savior of our souls,

God reaches out to us, and we have but a little time left,  and so I look to God ,and all of His love for you and for me , and say lord , lord How much do you really love me, and His arms are stretched out as far as can be , a shadow of what was on the cross, I am forgiven all of my sins , and I now walk in the Grace that has saved me,     I shall not want , for He provides for  me , I will not fear, for He is with me,  and I will show love, for He has shown love to me,

his mercies  and Grace are for ever, .....but its time we come and reason, and fall on our knees , for every knee shall bow ,and every tongue confess that He is the, Lord of Lords, and King of Kings. this has been a blessing to me , I pray that you are blessed also , for God loves you ...amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Thank you Sinnersaved.