• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I found this article that makes alot of sense to me. The writer, I think, does not presume to know it all, yet he opens your eyes to many of the possibilities.

What is 666: The Mark of the Beast?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hey O'Dannyboy,

Interesting article, long read but worth it. Gives food for thought. If we stay close to Jesus, He will keep us from being decieved no matter what the mark will be.

God bless

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Interesting take on this subject guys :o

But if it's so darn easy to identify the mark...

And if we will have the option to accept or reject the mark...

Then what's the problem? :24:

Guest inhishands

Hello everyone im new also to computers having a lot of trouble trying to chat. So if wierd things appear from me thats why.

:cool:

Edited by inhishands

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

I found this article that makes alot of sense to me. The writer, I think, does not presume to know it all, yet he opens your eyes to many of the possibilities.

What is 666: The Mark of the Beast?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are "SEALED" by the Holy Spirit you will not take the mark or seal of the enemy....also because we will not be here during that period.....unless we are"tribulations saints wannabe" :cool:

Shalom

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

If you are "SEALED" by the Holy Spirit you will not take the mark or seal of the enemy....also because we will not be here during that period.....unless we are"tribulations saints wannabe" :cool:

Shalom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh-oh, here goes the pre-trib debate once again! :thumbsup::cool:

Just kidding, but I do agree with you, JC. :P

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

If you are "SEALED" by the Holy Spirit you will not take the mark or seal of the enemy....also because we will not be here during that period.....unless we are"tribulations saints wannabe" :whistling:

Shalom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh-oh, here goes the pre-trib debate once again! :emot-hug::whistling:

Just kidding, but I do agree with you, JC. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah,I wish :36:

I am really really getting discouraged here you know.....people looking for the ac,other for the mark,other denouncing this or that...but ...but I ask why in the world don't we encourage each other in THE LORD?

I come to this forum always with the hope of receiving encouragment while we are in this earthly journey towards HOME and all I find is the same old gloomy GT,AC,Mark of the beast and other amenities...I think I'll quit :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

If you are "SEALED" by the Holy Spirit you will not take the mark or seal of the enemy....also because we will not be here during that period.....unless we are"tribulations saints wannabe" :whistling:

Shalom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh-oh, here goes the pre-trib debate once again! :emot-hug::whistling:

Just kidding, but I do agree with you, JC. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah,I wish :36:

I am really really getting discouraged here you know.....people looking for the ac,other for the mark,other denouncing this or that...but ...but I ask why in the world don't we encourage each other in THE LORD?

I come to this forum always with the hope of receiving encouragment while we are in this earthly journey towards HOME and all I find is the same old gloomy GT,AC,Mark of the beast and other amenities...I think I'll quit :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brother JC, I think the problem is that you are frequenting the "Doctrinal/Prophecy/Apologetics/Controversial forums" instead of the "Fellowship Hall/Absolutley Positive, etc. forums."

I have found Worthy to be a great site, but you will have different encounters based upon which forum you are in, and properly so.

One thing I have noticed about the "set up" of Worthy is that the more divisive forums are at the top, and the more agreeable ones are at the bottom. I think this, in and of itself, may steer people into the former ones without their even noticing it. I know that it has been so for me.

But, I enjoy apologetics and doctrinal debate. It's just my nature. It is just important to remember that we are all brethren and not to take it personally... ever.

I've learned a tremendous amount about the views of others and I am no longer in my "dispensational pre-millenial/pr-trib/non-cessasionist bubble."

It has been a great learning experience for me to understand the myriad views that others have.

Guest Zayit
"Gematria is not a means by which the name is to be discovered; but it will be a test and a proof by which the name may be identified after the person is revealed". (E.W. Bullinger, Number in Scripture, p. 282)

Amen. I would agree totally with Bullinger's statement. Any attempts to "count" the beast before he's revealed is a waste of time.

Apparently, during the tribulation, the guillotine will be resurrected.

In Sept., 1999, A&E Channel (Arts and Entertainment) did a special on the guillotine. It ended with this remarkable, statement:

"All though the blade no longer falls today, we may not have heard the last of the Guillotine." (A&E Channel)

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4

Islamic law (Sharait) TODAY uses beheading for their death sentance.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

I'll tell them where to stick that mark of theirs all right

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you really expect to have a chance to do that? :whistling: