• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

Kroger isnt a non profit organization dealing with Americas youth.  Kroger dose not openly support that people are a certain gender because the way they feel inside.  Would you allow your children to participate in a group that supports little boys putting on a dress and go knocking on doors to sell cookies?  What glory does this bring Christ?  what honor?  where is the respect?  The girl scouts openly disregards the work of our Creator.  And in doing so dilute even further the backbone of morality in tomorrows generation.  Kroger does not openly support little boys wearing a dress because they feel like they are actually a girl and have somehow come to the conclusion they want to live life as a girl.  Kroger dont care they just want your money.  The girl scouts have adopted a new policy.  

A preacher is coming out telling Christians to not mess with the girl scouts publicly.  Will you not listen?  Will you not stand for what is right and good and decent?  Are you content to fund depravity?

The girl scouts is not what it used to be.  its evidence of the decay of our society. 

The girl scouts has never claimed to be a Christian organization, and does not now claim to be a Christian organization. So, the girl scouts never said they existed to bring glory to Jesus.

Given some of the things taught by the Girl Scouts, for decades, there is not much real change for the last 30 - 40 years. They are continuing in their same liberal views. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

30 minutes ago, Qnts2 said:

The girl scouts has never claimed to be a Christian organization, and does not now claim to be a Christian organization. So, the girl scouts never said they existed to bring glory to Jesus.

Given some of the things taught by the Girl Scouts, for decades, there is not much real change for the last 30 - 40 years. They are continuing in their same liberal views. 

For the past 30-40 yrs they taught that its ok to be lesbian and transgender? For the past 30-40 yrs they taught it was good to have an abortion?

10 hours ago, ayin jade said:

For the past 30-40 yrs they taught that its ok to be lesbian and transgender? For the past 30-40 yrs they taught it was good to have an abortion?

The lesbian issue has only been popular in the liberal view for the last 15 years and the transgender issue for the last 3 years. The abortion issue is older, for the last 30 years. Before that was womens liberation, and has been taught in the Girl Scouts for the last 30-40 years. The Girl Scouts has had a liberal view for a long time. The liberal view has changed and the Girl Scouts have changed as the liberal view has changed.

The Boy Scouts held a more conservative view until more recently, but the Girl Scouts has always had a liberal view.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:02 AM, Qnts2 said:

I will not shop at Macy's, and my objection is that they will allow men who claim to feel female to use the women's dressing rooms. That allows a predator to gain access to women and children. The same goes for men's dressing rooms. 

I won't boycott Krogers.

There was once a time IBM had a policy that if a employee cashed their paycheck at a bar, it was a firing offense. IBM was concerned about workers who spent their paycheck on booze rather then caring for their family. IBM no longer restricts where an employee can cash their paycheck. My point is, every person needs a job. That person might be a drunkard, a adulterer, or a divorcee, or any of a long list of sins, but they still need a job. Company policy should not be dangerous. There are many stores out there, plus stores on the internet. 

However, refusing to do business or donate to an organization is a moral personal decision. On all sides. If a gay/lesbian chooses not to do business with a fundamental Christian owned company, they have a right to choose to boycott a company like Chick Fill A (sp?). I can boycott a company which divests from Israel.

Wow I did not know this about macy's.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Joline said:

Wow I did not know this about macy's.

The Macy's close to me solved this problem by getting rid of men's or women's dressing rooms and made them just "dressing rooms" which is what stories like Old Navy, Khols, Amercian Eagle and such have always done. 

They don't need to be gender specific since you are not sharing a room with anyone, just a hallway

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Well, I'm Brazilian and I learning English, so forgive me the errors, and poor English. But here in Brazil the girls scouts doesn't sell cookies, and the scouts' organization here didn't bring this questions against our beliefs. But  I agree with the point that don't Buy the cookies. 

God Bless you

23 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes, I hate that. Now, I'm restricted to a little 3X4 closet. Get your own change room!:cool: 

Went out with friends to a popular place to eat which had shared  Co-ed washroom & communal sink. It was the most filthiest, disgusting washroom I had ever been in! We will never go back. The kids are brainwashed into accepting it as "progressive and evolved".  :huh:

The sink was not disgusting because it was co-Ed but because it was not maintained well by the establishment.

Why do men and women need a different sink to wash their hands in? 

It is not progressive or evolved, it is basic common sense

15 minutes ago, Davida said:

I prefer to follow the Bible.

The bible says men and women should not wash their hands in the same sink?  I must have missed that one!

13 hours ago, Cletus said:

ok then.  go ahead and fund an organization that promotes souls lost in a fiery furnace forever.   That wont bring Jesus any Glory either.

For me it is not a question of buying cookies and support. The history of the Girl Scouts is clearly liberal. They have never claimed to be a Christian organization whose purpose is to bring Jesus glory, so like any such organization, they don't give God glory. United Way also is not a Christian organization and has not plans to bring God glory. The American Cancer Society is also not a Christian organization and therefore does nothing to give God glory.

If a person does not want to support a non-profit, that is their choice. Just don't expect or criticize a non-Christian organization for not glorfying Jesus. Only believers in Jesus glorify Jesus.