• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

3 hours ago, manuelf324 said:

I was waiting to hear  this comment. I believe im showing grace. But if your truly saved you KNOW HELL IS A PHYSICAL PLACE. MY HEART ACHES FOR THE LOVED ONES GOING THEIR.

If I have to hurt some feelings to snap us out of the Spirit of slumber (Romans) spirit of apathy lack of feeling. So BE IT! 

I know alot of Brother in Christ much more blunt than me. As far for Scripture 

KJV 5 Jude 1:23 And others save with FEAR, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Witnessing with fire

KJV Titus  1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore REBUKE them SHARPLY, that they may be sound in the faith;  

Tough love witness with FIRE

KJV Psa  141:5  LET the RIGHTEOUS SMITE me; it shall be a KINDNESS : and let him REPROVE me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities. 

Im the salt of the earth as are the body of Christ. We are supposed to irritate. 

KJV Prv  27:6  Faithful are the WOUNDS of a FRIEND,  but the KISSES of an ENEMY  are DECEITFUL. 

Kissed with the lie slapped with truth

Father told me once - leave them with they righteousness.

so be it.

no kisses, no slapping. who really seek truth, will find it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I rather have STRONG rebuke hear on Earth then from CHRIST himself. A TRUE Christian should WELCOME it. 

Knowing that TRYING of your FAITH  Worketh PATIENCE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 3/8/2016 at 1:29 PM, RustyAngeL said:

We all sin.  A thought, an action, in the heat of the moment, things like that.  Yes we need to pause and ask for forgiveness.  That is what makes God's Grace so incredible.  We are forgiven.  Yes our sins are covered in the Blood of Jesus, but as I said their times we need to humble ourselves and ask for forgiveness. To say we don't have to ask for forgiveness will give some people the idea they can do as they wish and all is well and all is forgiven.  We are as I said to humble ourselves and admit that we have done a wrong.  And you do not have to use the KJ Bible. That is not a law, that is a preference.  I myself use the NKJ (New King James Version) and  for me it's so easy to follow.  For someone to tell you, you must use the King James is putting under their law and guess what, you not under their law so use a version that is easy for you to understand.     God Bless you as you seek a higher walk with your/our Heavenly Father.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 3/9/2016 at 0:05 PM, algots said:

The issue isn't a deserved rebuke, but one who takes it upon himself, or herself, to determine who does and doesn't need one and when. Pick your battles. Not every off color remark deserves a full scale nuclear attack.

Hopefully, you are just as willing to accept criticism as you are at giving it.

Matthew 18:15-17 King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Jesus, Himself, on the topic of Church Discipline, didn't start off with excommunication of the offending party as the first step.

If you can, first, alter behavior with a soft nudge, do it that way. Let God be God.

amen praise the Lord for your insight

I do to take criticism im one of my worst critics. A Christian MUST have tough skin to serve  God. I take to heart this verse  IF WE JUDGE OURSELVES WE SHOULD NOT BE JUDGED. I have been corrected before and took it. Another thing anger is not sin matter of fact I will question your faith if your NOT angry on certain issues . Jesus showed Righteous indignation in the temple moneychangers. I get vexed when people willfully  MISUSE KJV SCRIPTURE. I dont care about the other Catholic endorsed Bibles. Im commanded to defend the gospel. That means defending Gods word.  If your truly KJV you would understand me. Thats my most important possession on earth. The words of my mouth are more esteemed than NECESSARY FOOD. HOW MANY PROFESSING CHRISTIANS CAN TRULY BELIEVE THAT? 

Edited by manuelf324