• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Esther4:14 said:

I agree with you.  I think they are only getting ready to shift power to Israel as the hero soon the same way power was shifted to the US after World War 2.  It was the strategy of communism and Marx was a leader of communism and a Jew to create dissension among people.  Communism is taboo though, so there had to be a different strategy to accomplish the same thing.  Why does anyone think the super rich people who serve as leaders of nations approved transferring Islamist refugees to western nations.  Islam is not a threat to them.  The Koran is just a modified Talmud anyway.  The two books have the same rumors floating around, but they are true when we talk about Islam.  We are told they are not true when we talk about Judaism.  They are true about both.  The whole thing works together for both of them.  Islam can have a place under a government run by Israel because they don't accept Christ as their Messiah.  Christians cannot have a place under the same government because we say Christ is the Messiah.  

The whole worlds just a stage.  With that said, I would like to reiterate that I do not prejudge anyone because this is the opinion I hold.  Everyone is a new person who deserves an opportunity to come to salvation.  It does not make a difference to me.  But, politics of the world will be what they will be.  

" Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." (John 18:36).  

There is too much garbage in this post. And it sounds like anti-semitic rhetoric. 

The Talmud is commentary and differing debates on the OT interpretation and application of the Mosaic law. The Koran is claimed to be addititons to scripture by a false prophet.

I have read the supposed rumors about the Talmud and found 95% of them to be intentional misrepresentations by anti-semites. When I have shown the correct interpretation, as typical of anti-semites, they insist on their false interpretation because they hate the Jewish people. Most of the garbage on the internet about the Talmud comes from Elizabeth Dowling, a U.S. citizen who was a big fan of Hitler.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

14 hours ago, Thallasa said:

That is what you believe, but in my opinion, is a grave error.
This man, whom you blindly follow, is considered a serious threat to Israel....
by many veteran officers, by many American Jews....
and a Mossad report said, that he had lied....
to them about Iran's nuclear....
threat....

This kind of blind following, indicates a clear moral discrepancy....
is meant to mislead ,and should not be....
on a christian website....

:emot-heartbeat:

If Mr. Netanyahu And Mr. Obama Were Switched
I Serious Believe Israel And the Jew
Would No Longer Exist Except
As The Slave Of Islamics
And America Would
Still Be Free

But

God's Hand Shows
In The Leaders We Both Have, IMO
And I Rejoice In That Dear Soldier Leading Israel
And I Pray For The Salvation Of Netanyahu And His Beloved Countrymen

In The Name Of Yeshua
Amen

~

Because We Follow The God Of Abraham. Isaac, And Israel

Indeed, the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His counsel to His servants the prophets. Amos 3:7 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

We Know The

"Therefore say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.' Ezekiel 11:17 (New International Version)

Beginning From The End,

Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen this? Can a country be brought forth in one day? Can a nation be born in a single moment? Yet as soon as Zion goes into labor she gives birth to sons! Isaiah 66:8 (NET Bible)

We Know What Will Happen To Zion

“Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered;
I will turn my hand against the little ones.

In the whole land, declares the Lord,
two thirds shall be cut off and perish,
and one third shall be left alive.

And I will put this third into the fire,
and refine them as one refines silver,
and test them as gold is tested.
They will call upon my name,
and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;

and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”
Zechariah 13:7-9 (English Standard Version)

And What The LORD

Then I will return to my place until they admit their guilt and turn to me. For as soon as trouble comes, they will earnestly search for me." Hosea 5:15 (New Living Translation)

Jesus Will Do

The LORD will roar from Zion, and his voice will thunder from Jerusalem. The sky and the earth will shake. The LORD will be a refuge for his people. He will be a stronghold for the people of Israel. Joel 3:16 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

About It

This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. On that day people will be stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will seize each other by the hand and attack one another. Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected—great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps. Zechariah 14:12-15 (New International Version)

~

And That Beloved, Belongs On Any Christian Church Still Standing

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. Isaiah 62:6-7 (King James Version)

And In Every Christian Website In The World

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6 (King James Version)

IMO

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/27/2016 at 3:24 AM, FresnoJoe said:

If Mr. Netanyahu And Mr. Obama Were Switched
I Serious Believe Israel And the Jew
Would No Longer Exist Except
As The Slave Of Islamics
And America Would
Still Be Free

This would be impossible.  According to census records, Obama does already lead a Jewish community the same size as the one living in Israel according to census data.  The same number of those who identify as Jews live in the US as in Israel.  So, if they were switched it would be exactly the same; or, if the Jew did become the slave of the Islamist in Israel, they could always come to America where they both have equal freedom because of the principles of Christ within our country.  This is all theatrics.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

42 minutes ago, Esther4:14 said:

This would be impossible.  According to census records, Obama does already lead a Jewish community the same size as the one living in Israel according to census data.  The same number of those who identify as Jews live in the US as in Israel.  So, if they were switched it would be exactly the same; or, if the Jew did become the slave of the Islamist in Israel, they could always come to America where they both have equal freedom because of the principles of Christ within our country.  This is all theatrics.  

This Is All

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:15-16

The Will Of Jesus

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. Isaiah 66:8

And Beloved, Now That's What I Call Dramatic

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16

Love, Your Brother Joe