IGNORED

Gods great delusion? not following God ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

in the last days, God said that  the people reject His statues and His ways, ? they do not follow Me, ?

they follow the traditions  of man, and make for them selves gods and idols for them selves, and reject the word of God?

they have deceived them selves, and are not concern with what God has spoken, and so I will send them a great delusion?

and they will continue in there ways , that are evil and wicked,  for they do not seek Me,?

I think as it was in the days of noah,  and the days of lot, that God did the same, the people were left, to their own ways, and could not see the truth , and so there was no truth in them and so they went on to fulfill the lusts and wants of the flesh, and they all perished in the end , ?

today , we are told that there is a great delusion, and for the people reject God, and so it will be again , in the end times, ?

I believe I see it , and its most evident, for we have forgotten God, and turn to our own ways , and many have said there is no God,?

what do you think , thank you  and blessings ................

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi SINNERSAVED,

You certainly ask interesting questions, bro, good on you. Now as regards the strong delusion being not following God, that has been man`s default position from the fall. Nothing new there. However the strong delusion is, I believe, that people will believe that the global leader, ie the final Anti-Christ, is Christ, the saviour of humanity as a political leader. That is what people are desiring, & that is what they will get.....till he shows his true colours of power & control.  (mid-trib)

Marilyn.