• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, post said:

dude, i think you're just not getting it. 
the beaks on these birds have literally changed over the span of a couple hundred years. it's a fact. being willfully blind to it doesn't explain how that happened. 

i have no idea why suddenly you're talking about genitalia and inbreeding, out of the blue. 

dogs are another interesting example, though mankind has had their hands all over it: 
there are many species of dogs that have arisen through purposeful breeding programs: breeding one particular dog with another to try to produce different traits ((not "inbreeding" them with their brothers and sisters, OK?)) -- so thousands of years ago, when people first started living with wolves etc. and domesticating them, none of these breeds existed. but at that time, the possibility of all those different breeds existed inside those first domesticated dogs DNA -- it was brought out over time through purposeful breeding selection - not by random mutations, but by strengthening & highlighting certain aspects of what already existed in the dogs. 

that's "evolution" of a type but not what is normally thought of -- actually, now i'm not sure what you think "evolution" is.. 

Variation of a species is not evolution ! Different human traits in mankind in no way differentiates us from our brothers and sisters.

We are exactly the same as originally created as mentioned above, and as demonstarted by dogs and inbreeding finches etc etc etc etc... including etc's

Magic new combinations out of luck and chancve have not happened.

And any new useage can not change our DNA passed on to the next generation, it is a genetic impossibility.

Believeing in magic beaks, to support evolution is a shot in the dark or a stone in the craw, if you ask me.

But then again, evolutionists are desperate for some sort of evidence to support their theory.

Could we call it a new Beak Through, of evolution ?

Back to PHYSICS as God is the ULTIMATE FORCE wherein or where from any force taken from it in no way lessens that ULTIMATE FORCE.

It is a combination of all forces. It verifies that all forces join together at the greatest magnitudes. Forces did not create themselves but came from the ULTIMATE FORCE and CREATOR

String theory is a fact because all things are related and inter connected, The theory of everything is GENESIS, is Christian is God is JESUS.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

12 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Magic new combinations out of luck and chancve have not happened.

And any new useage can not change our DNA passed on to the next generation, it is a genetic impossibility.

Believeing in magic beaks, to support evolution is a shot in the dark or a stone in the craw, if you ask me.

what i'm trying to teach you about is a different theory that explains how things like this change in the shape and size of some bird's beaks happens -- because the truth is, that actually happened. 

there's a language problem going on here that's making it difficult for you to talk about this subject: 
"evolution" just means change. that animals have changed over time is a fact. it's the truth and it's been observed. 
"survival of the fittest" and "natural selection" are parts of Darwin's theories that try to explain how observed evolution has happened. that's the random mutation and random this-animal-is-sexier-and-healthier-and-has-more-babies--&-that-changes-the-population idea. totally separate thing from "evolution" 
one animal eventually changing ((evolving)) into an entirely different family of animals is a big logical leap and an extrapolation from what's actually been observed. 
"spontaneous generation" is an origin theory that says life arose by accident out of chaos. again, a completely different thing - a completely different topic altogether, that is not "evolution" at all -- evolution is not an origin theory. 
when a scientist says "evolve" it does not necessarily mean something absurd like a dauschound having a tomcat baby. it means change. change is an observable fact. 

it isn't magic. i don't even necessarily believe in chameleonism, but i thought you might find it interesting, because it explains observed change in a way that points to the Creator having a definite plan for His creation. 
if you don't understand what i'm talking about, or you just don't care because "evolution bad mmkay i reject all evidence of it and anything that smells kinda like it but isn't necessarily actually related" 
that's fine. 
i just thought you know, it says under your name that you're into solving mysteries - not misunderstanding and ignoring them :)

10 minutes ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Back to PHYSICS as God is the ULTIMATE FORCE wherein or where from any force taken from it in no way lessens that ULTIMATE FORCE.

It is a combination of all forces. It verifies that all forces join together at the greatest magnitudes. Forces did not create themselves but came from the ULTIMATE FORCE and CREATOR

String theory is a fact because all things are related and inter connected, The theory of everything is GENESIS, is Christian is God is JESUS.

i have a degree in Physics, and two more in Math. i would love to talk about that too. 
but i'd like it if you didn't just completely change the subject while there appears to still be alot of misunderstanding. 

4 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

NO adaption has ever taken place except the variable survival given to a species according to its original DNA formulation. These qualities or instincts or design capabilities sustain that species.

Junk DNA is not unused DNA waiting for its chance in the sun by luck and chance.

that there are many "variable survival" traits given to every animal according to how God designed their DNA is basically the idea behind chameleonism. that these "design capabilities" are built-in and exhibit at the proper time, rather than arising from natural selection, and that this explains speciation on the small scale and can even explain cross-family adaption. that we are all more "fearfully and wonderfully made" than we give credit for. 

this is exactly that there are parts of DNA that are currently unused, but are not "junk" created by God, but have specific purpose that can be brought out at the proper times. 

so -- you seem like you already sort of think this way, but haven't really put 2+2 together about it in the way that chameleonism describes. the fact that you're already thinking in a similar way is why i brought this up, and why ((since you're just fighting about it even though you basically agree with it)) i am not sure that you really understand what i'm trying to tell you about :(

please give it some time to roll over in your head, and think about it? 
it is a good day He made; have some of it. 

grace & peace, 

39 minutes ago, post said:

what do you think "after its kind" means ?

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind

what does "after its kind" mean? 

did Noah bring one of every different species of animal on the ark, or did God send him (2 by 2 and 7 by 7) single examples of families of animals, that later speciated according to the latent chameleon-like aspects in their DNA? like, where there thousands of pairs of butterflies on the ark, or a few, that were capable of later evolving into all the different kinds we have today? 

5 hours ago, post said:

what i'm trying to teach you about is a different theory that explains how things like this change in the shape and size of some bird's beaks happens -- because the truth is, that actually happened. 

there's a language problem going on here that's making it difficult for you to talk about this subject: 
"evolution" just means change. that animals have changed over time is a fact. it's the truth and it's been observed. 
"survival of the fittest" and "natural selection" are parts of Darwin's theories that try to explain how observed evolution has happened. that's the random mutation and random this-animal-is-sexier-and-healthier-and-has-more-babies--&-that-changes-the-population idea. totally separate thing from "evolution" 
one animal eventually changing ((evolving)) into an entirely different family of animals is a big logical leap and an extrapolation from what's actually been observed. 
"spontaneous generation" is an origin theory that says life arose by accident out of chaos. again, a completely different thing - a completely different topic altogether, that is not "evolution" at all -- evolution is not an origin theory. 
when a scientist says "evolve" it does not necessarily mean something absurd like a dauschound having a tomcat baby. it means change. change is an observable fact. 

it isn't magic. i don't even necessarily believe in chameleonism, but i thought you might find it interesting, because it explains observed change in a way that points to the Creator having a definite plan for His creation. 
if you don't understand what i'm talking about, or you just don't care because "evolution bad mmkay i reject all evidence of it and anything that smells kinda like it but isn't necessarily actually related" 
that's fine. 
i just thought you know, it says under your name that you're into solving mysteries - not misunderstanding and ignoring them :)

As mentioned the worldly unscientific community has gotten people to misuse the word evolution as if it means change, when in fact biological it means magical beneficial mutations which have never occured and could never occur and for which they have zero evidence just supposed variation in a constant species.

No change has ever occured if such a change ever occured it would be touted by evolutionists everywhere as their missing link or needed PROOF, and they remain proofless and desperate. Hence they being in power, still adamantly refuse to answer questions or allow questions to be asked of their sacrosanct adherants to their religion. Magic is their method and semantics is their game.

Yes I solve mysteries as the Lord told us to dig deep and not be superficial and not be duped. Design shows a DESIGNER, and evolution shows fallacy after fallacy and is not science but a theory on a theory on a theory.

Evolution leads no where and helps no one expand their knowledge. It has no laws, no equations, no proofs, no evidences, only hope and faith in magic recombinations of insane chances all combining magically into a new creature. Change comes by design or choice not via magic beneficial mutations.

We can easily discuss Noah and the Ark and the timing design, and the evidence for such a flood, via Darwin, Veiosky etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. and maybe some more etc.s

This topic is about the math of the Great Designer..

Lets return to PHI and the Golden Section or His Physics or His true Biology or true Genetics. Thanks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.97

8 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

I wouldn't label "String Theory" as fact.  It's one of several competing theories, the other prominent one being "loop quantum gravity".  Both are attempts to explain God's design of the universe.

String theory connects, everything is associated with everything else, thats truth, thats harmonics, thats laws, thats a proven theory that the random lucky chance thinkers can;t think about it because they believe totally in randomness and never about design.. or connectivity. Their thoughts are disconnected and want others to disconnect everything from everything else, and lose all synapytic powers, as evolutionary non thinkers.