Understanding Israel in Prophecy!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

wait a second...Shimei isn't Simeon.  And all those families were associated with David...the Levites were in Judea, Nathan was a prophet to David, and wasn't Shimei of the house of Benjamin, and wasn't Benjamin part of Judea.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, better examples:

the house of Israel includes all the tribes coming from Isreal.

Ezekiel 28:24-  And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor [any] grieving thorn of all [that are] round about them, that despised them; and they shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.  Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.  

Eze 28:26   And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I [am] the LORD their God.  

speaking of the end, ezekiel writes

Eze 43:5-   So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house.  And I heard [him] speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.  And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, [neither] they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.  

speaking of the far end, after Gog and Magog, Ezekiel writes:

Eze 39:25-   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made [them] afraid.  When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;  Then shall they know that I [am] the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.  Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.  

there are many more verses in support of the involvement of the whole house of Israel in the end times prophecies, not just Judea.

Guest EPHRIAM777
i agree that God himself divides along boundaries in some cases, actually many cases, but at the end, they come back together as the children of Israel, and all the tribes (well, except Dan, from whence the Antichrist comes) are represented.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,786
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Continuing onward through Scripture in understanding Israel in Prophecy:

Isaiah 11:11

I think you are wrong about Dan.  Dan is the serpent in the way from which is speculated the antichrist arises.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Continuing onward through Scripture in understanding Israel in Prophecy:

With much agape love,

George

Eph writes...

Unless you know WHO "Israel"..is you can't even take one step forward George...!

Sorry George..I know your on your way to live in Israel...But you'll be among JEWS when you get there..NOT among "Israel"...!

Hey here's another one to look at and ponder George..!

:noidea:

GEn 22:17.....Now ""IF"" this a prophesy to "Israel"...and the Jews are Israel as YOU claim...How come they were held behind gates by the Germans during WW 2..and the USA and Britain had to come and liberate THEM..??

How come THEY were beaten by their "enimies" during WW2..and needed help..?

ISH 54:17..does that apply to Israel or Jews..?  Because the Jews were beaten down by the weapons of the Germans..!

So how can IT be them..?

Notice the Germans and japanese didn't defeat the USA or Britian during those wars...

Maybe it's all a lucky break that the Jews and the USA along with Britian stand together today huh..?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  88

I love reading all these interpretations of Israel in prophecy.

I have a question for Ephraim...

I once read a book by Herbert Armstrong, he believed that that Ephriam and Mannaseh represented the United States and England. He added that it was the fullfilment ot the physical blessing of one being a great nation and the other being a company of nations. That they will possess the gate of their enemies and have great resources. That the younger would be greter than the eldest brother.

What do you think?

Also, I dont remember who mentioned it, but the refernce to Dan as a serpent in its way does refer to travel and is not a reference to the lineage of the anti-christ.

Thanks, Joe