• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

Hadn't been to a dentist in years, but I decided to get Delta Care insurance again (so complicated to get it!) & go recently.

Funny thing is I wasn't even trying to find a Christian one specifically.  I just tried to find one I could reach by public transit near the train station that uses healthy, natural methods (no mercury in fillings, etc.)

Healing Hands in Concord.  I learned it was a Christian business when I was leaving the exam area & saw over the door the words "To God be the glory".

Actually... noticed an instrumental worship song in the waiting area as well, but wasn't sure.

First time I've interacted with a Christian business, especially medical (I think).

Goal is to try to end the 4 years or chronic nerve pain in the palate by going to an oral surgeon they suggested.

But it's not covered by insurance & is in a city I can't get to.  So I'm not sure if I can do it.

Anyways, I should visit & post here more often.  Been on this forum a long time now.

God bless.  Thanks for reading.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/6/2016 at 10:48 PM, jeffnevins said:

Hadn't been to a dentist in years, but I decided to get Delta Care insurance again (so complicated to get it!) & go recently.

Funny thing is I wasn't even trying to find a Christian one specifically.  I just tried to find one I could reach by public transit near the train station that uses healthy, natural methods (no mercury in fillings, etc.)

Healing Hands in Concord.  I learned it was a Christian business when I was leaving the exam area & saw over the door the words "To God be the glory".

Actually... noticed an instrumental worship song in the waiting area as well, but wasn't sure.

First time I've interacted with a Christian business, especially medical (I think).

Goal is to try to end the 4 years or chronic nerve pain in the palate by going to an oral surgeon they suggested.

But it's not covered by insurance & is in a city I can't get to.  So I'm not sure if I can do it.

Anyways, I should visit & post here more often.  Been on this forum a long time now.

God bless.  Thanks for reading.

Wow the ones who get this dentist are blessed.  The first one I went to after a long time was miserable.   He couldn't get anything right.  He was rude, foul mouthed and his lab was even worse.  I went to another dentist and he was wonderful.  I found out later that the first one I went to belonged to a rather nasty motorcycle gang.  No wonder.  I don't like to go to the dentist but when you find one that is nice and a Christian to boot, your blessed!