IGNORED

Who would have thought ? The apostle Peter was a back slider.

HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Why do you need scripture to know you have eternal life.

I dont need Scriptures to know I have eternal life, I know them, what I ask you is what Scriptures teach that those who have eternal life and return to sin are still saved. Do you have ONE?

There are many Scriptures which tell us to;

Matthew 26:41, Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. 

If one cannot return to sin, why does Christ tell us to "WATCH and PRAY that we fall not into temptation?

5 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Only God is the judge of those before resurrection.

God already judged them . . . . . Abraham went to Paradise, Lazarus was there with him, the rich man went to hell, long before Christ came to the Earth, died, and rose from the dead. I gave those scriptures in an earlier post, you ignore them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Just now, HAZARD said:

I don need Scriptures to know I have eternal life, I know them, what I ask you is what Scriptures teach that those who have eternal life and return to sin are still saved. Do you have ONE?

How do you know you have eternal life if you're not sure you're going to hell or heaven. Do you return to sin Hazard or are you referring to everyone else? I have lots of scripture, but I don't think it'll do any good.

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

God already judged them . . . . . Abraham went to Paradise, Lazarus was there with him, the rich man went to hell, long before Christ came to the Earth, died, and rose from the dead. I gave those scriptures in an earlier post, you ignore them.

No their not. Everyone gets judged at the Bema Seat and the Great White Throne. Soul sleep is truth.

Where are Elijah, and Enoch? Scriptures teach they are in Heaven, and were taken there long before Jesus came.

8 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No their not. Everyone gets judged at the Bema Seat and the Great White Throne. Soul sleep is truth.

Sorry, Sinners are waiting in Hell now to be judged, the righteous are in Heaven NOW, and they will return with Christ when He comes at His second advent.

When Moses died and went to Heaven, the devil tried to get hold of his body, but the angel Michael was sent by God to get it and bury it where it still has not been found to this day.

Jude 1:9, Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Deut. 34:5, So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.

V. 6, And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

Where are Elijah, and Enoch? Scriptures teach they are in Heaven, and were taken there long before Jesus came.

There dead in their graves. Spirit bodies are not scriptural. The word spirit is translated wind in Greek. How does wind have a tongue?

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

Sorry, Sinners are waiting in Hell now to be judged, the righteous are in Heaven NOW, and they will return with Christ when He comes at His second advent.

The law is for sinners Hazard. Believers are no longer under the law, but under grace. Nobody is in heaven or hell right now existing as wind, lol.

10 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

How do you know you have eternal life if you're not sure you're going to hell or heaven. Do you return to sin Hazard or are you referring to everyone else? I have lots of scripture, but I don't think it'll do any good.

Adam and Eve had eternal life, where are they?  Abraham, Noah, David, Moses, Enoch all had eternal life, we know where they are, so do you and I and every man that has been born has eternal life.

When we die we will spend eternity with God, or in Hell, depending on how we live and if we stay out of the sin business. Now if we decide to return to the sin business and not repent then we know where we will end up. and it wont be with God for ever.

You have not given one yet so yes, none will not do any good at all.

11 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

When Moses died and went to Heaven, the devil tried to get hold of his body, but the angel Michael was sent by God to get it and bury it where it still has not been found to this day.

Jude 1:9, Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Deut. 34:5, So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.

V. 6, And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.

If that's so, then why do we bury bodies of family members every day. Why do the bodies remain in the grave and rot?