IGNORED

Who would have thought ? The apostle Peter was a back slider.

HAZARD

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

When we die we will spend eternity with God, or in Hell, depending on how we live

No, your eternal fate depends on who you believed in. Unbelief is the unpardonable sin. Who is Jesus Hazard?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

10 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

There dead in their graves. Spirit bodies are not scriptural. The word spirit is translated wind in Greek. How does wind have a tongue?

Really?

Gen 5:24. And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Heb. 11:5, By faith Enoch was TRANSLATED THAT HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH;  and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

TRANSLATED THAT HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH means he went to Heaven bodily.

2 Kings 2:1, And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
2 Kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

3 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No, your eternal fate depends on who you believed in. Unbelief is the unpardonable sin. Who is Jesus Hazard?

I believe in Jesus Christ, I accept Him as my personal saviour, I am baptized and born again. I am also a free moral agent created with free choice and I know If I return to sin,stay there and never repent I will not go to Heaven, just like all other in-repentant sinners.

Just now, HAZARD said:

Really?

Heb. 11:5, By faith Enoch was TRANSLATED THAT HE SHOULD NOT SEE DEATH;  and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

2 Kings 2:1, And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
2 Kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

How does wind have a tongue? Our spirit is wind, and our tongue is a part of our flesh. Luke 16 rich man.

Just now, HAZARD said:

I believe in Jesus Christ, I accept Him as my personal saviour, I am baptized and born again. I am also a free moral agent created with free choice and I know If I return to sin,stay ther and never repent I will not go to Heaven, just like all other in-repentant sinners.

Then why are you putting yourself back under the law if you're under grace. Who the son sets free is free indeed.

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

Then why are you putting yourself back under the law if you're under grace. Who the son sets free is free indeed.

I'm not under the law, neither am I putting myself there. I am by faith with God, the Son has set me free, but I am intelligent enough, and have read many Scriptures which clearly teach that a saved man can return to sin and be lost.

You still have not given one scripture that teachers turning to sin does not matter, one is still saved?

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Underline: The lost only pertains to nonbelievers that haven't reached salvation in Christ. That's why you shouldn't use parables to prove historical facts.

Luke 19:9-10 NIV Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. 10For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

John 6:39-40 NIV 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

John 17:12 NIV While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

John 18:8-9 NIV Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. If you are looking for me, then let these men go.” 9This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: “I have not lost one of those you gave me.”

1 Cor 15:12-19 NIV But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

9 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I'm not under the law, neither am I putting myself there. I am by faith with God, the Son has set me free, but I am intelligent enough, and have read many Scriptures which clearly teach that a saved man can return to sin and be lost.

You still have not given one scripture that teachers turning to sin does not matter, one is still saved?

If you believe in the finished work of the cross then how can believers go to hell. Jesus already paid the sin debt.

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Really?

Underline: As for the rest of us..

Job 34:14-15 NIV If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, 15all humanity would perish together and mankind would return to the dust.

Psalm 146:4 NIV When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing.

Eccl 9:5 NIV For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.

Eccl 9:10 NIV Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

2 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

If you believe in the finished work of the cross then how can believers go to hell. Jesus already paid the sin debt.

Where did I say believers go to Hell?

I said, if free moral agents, believers with free will, which we were created and born with free will, if they return to sin, and refuse to repent and die, THEY will not enter Heaven. God says that, the Bible teaches it, Christ says it.