• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Why not?  Many Gentile enjoy fellowshipping with Messianic Jews in Messianic Jewish congregations.   Why would a Gentile NOT want that (unless they are anti-Semitic and don't like Jews)?

Well, perhaps because Gentiles is not Jews?

Maybe many Gentile enjoy fellowshipping with Messianic Jews in Messianic Jewish congregations. But they're not Messianic Jews. Those Gentiles, who are they?

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Ogner said:

Well, perhaps because Gentiles is not Jews?

Maybe many Gentile enjoy fellowshipping with Messianic Jews in Messianic Jewish congregations. But they're not Messianic Jews. Those Gentiles, who are they?

You still have not explained why Gentiles attending or fellowshipping in Messianic congregations is a problem.  So what if they are note Jews?  What difference does it make?   Is that a problem?  If so, what kind of problem?

Is it a problem for you because you don't like Jews, don't want to be around Jews and so you can't understand why other Gentiles like being around Jews and worshipping with them?

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

You still have not explained why Gentiles attending or fellowshipping in Messianic congregations is a problem.  So what if they are note Jews?  What difference does it make?   Is that a problem?  If so, what kind of problem?

Is it a problem for you because you don't like Jews, don't want to be around Jews and so you can't understand why other Gentiles like being around Jews and worshipping with them?

Wait a minute, I didn't do that.

I asked you this question:  "Maybe many Gentile enjoy fellowshipping with Messianic Jews in Messianic Jewish congregations. But they're not Messianic Jews. Those Gentiles, who are they? "

Will you answer me?

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Wait a minute, I didn't do that.

I asked you this question:  "Maybe many Gentile enjoy fellowshipping with Messianic Jews in Messianic Jewish congregations. But they're not Messianic Jews. Those Gentiles, who are they? "

Will you answer me?

Who these Gentiles that enjoy Messianic congregations?  They are Gentiles, just like anyone else.   Just regular Gentile Christians who enjoy the Messianic flavor of worship.  It resonates with them.  

So what's the problem?  You still  have not explained why this is so mysterious or problematic for you?   Does it  offend you that these Gentiles go to Messianic Jewish congregations?

28 minutes ago, SIC said:

Well there might be situations where the Gentile believer finds himself in a place with no churches only the Messianic synagogue....

Are you trying to ask,  "Suppose, there might be situations where the the Gentile believer finds himself in a place with no churches only the Messianic synagogue. Then what's he got to do?"

That's where a place with no churches only the Messianic synagogue?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,443
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

22 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Are you trying to ask,  "Suppose, there might be situations where the the Gentile believer finds himself in a place with no churches only the Messianic synagogue. Then what's he got to do?"

That's where a place with no churches only the Messianic synagogue?

I'll ask that question now. Suppose a believer lives in a place with no churches. But a messianic synagogue is close by. Should he go to the synagogue? If he does go will he be welcomed or given the cold shoulder because he isnt Jewish?

8 hours ago, George said:

For me, the understanding that Jesus is coming back as a Jewish High Priest -- I say Jewish -- because He's not coming back to celebrate Christmas!  He's coming back to celebrate all of God's Biblical Feasts that point to Himself.  If you look in Ezekiel 40-48, in the Temple to come, we'll be celebrating Shabbat, the New Moon, Passover, and the Feast of Tabernacles.  Those are the feasts celebrated in the Kingdom to come!  While "unbelieving" Jews have yet to come into the Kingdom, the promise in the Word is that they will enter in -- as they come to faith through their JEWISH Messiah -- and at the same time -- Gentiles -- are grafted into the Kingdom -- in their JEWISH Messiah -- as the Lord sets up what He always planned to establish -- a PEOPLE for Himself -- which He termed ISRAEL.

I agree they will be saved. This is because they keep the covenant of circumcision. For me, the understanding I have is Jesus fulfilled the feasts, and the law was finished in him.

30 minutes ago, SIC said:

I'll ask that question now. Suppose a believer lives in a place with no churches. But a messianic synagogue is close by. Should he go to the synagogue? If he does go will he be welcomed or given the cold shoulder because he isnt Jewish?

Jesus himself foretold they (jewish believers) would be kicked out of the synagogues. They were. The Sanhedrin established after the destruction of the temple established the sect of the Pharisees as rulers in Judaism.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Why not?  Many Gentile enjoy fellowshipping with Messianic Jews in Messianic Jewish congregations.   Why would a Gentile NOT want that (unless they are anti-Semitic and don't like Jews)?

I attended a Messianic shul for quite some time. I was not antisemetic then, nor am I now. I was however unaware of all that was being taught in Messianic Judaism. When I became aware, I left it. This does not make anyone anti semetic. That is a straw man for some. Jesus as well as John the Baptist disagreed strongly with the sect of the Pharisees.

I would say the biggest Issue I have right now with it is their teachings are often made obscure to those outside. I just wish they would be more open about the positions they entertain. That is why I like Mark Kinzer. He brings many issues out in the open.

53 minutes ago, SIC said:

One thing's for sure, if he walks into to a Christian church, he will welcomed as a brother in Christ regardless of nationality, gender, or race...

Are you living in place with no churches only the Messianic synagogue?  Where this is?