• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,070
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sister said:

This is where I somehow differ in interpretation brother.  I see the abomination of desolation closer to the end of the Great Tribulation.  I see the false prophet sitting in his temple rubbing his hands together claiming he is God, because of all that he has achieved at this stage.  ie, the mark of the beast, the persecution of the saints, and the killing of the two witnesses,....and the temple is finished.

Just like it was in the days of Noah, people were eating and drinking etc, then the flood came.  Once the doors were shut, no one else could jump on board except for Noah and his family.  I see this as the gospel being preached throughout the whole earth.  The total numbers of gentiles who would come to Christ is finalised before that storm hits.  So the abomination of desolation, the finished temple with the FP sitting in it glorifying himself happens closer to 3 1/2 yrs after the Mark of the Beast is introduced, and when his kingdom is coming to an end.  And what marks this point is WAR.  Those in Judea, running for their lives, because the armies are coming in.  This war, and the Armageddon war together take place for only 45 days, and then the Lord will come, as I mentioned earlier.

Hello, greeting in Christ Sister, we both understand the period to be seven years, I assume, and thus the first 3 1/2 years are a time of false peace, the last 3 1/2 year a time of great troubles/tribulation. So I will explain why I think this is at the mid-way point via scriptures. I wasn't going to post the full 9:27 but I was going to make another point later anyway, so below, as we see a 7 year deal is made, and in the midst ( Hebrew word chetsiy, 2677,  means Half or Middle) he causes the sacrifice to cease.  I was studying Daniel 9:27 and the Hebrew root words, and I was astounded at what the verse really means, then when you compare it to Rev 13, it makes you understand the truth about the Anti-Christ and the Temple of God. I will use the Hebrew root words from the Q-Bible site/Strong's.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm (gabar/1396 meaning to be strong, prevail or Act insolently) the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading (kanaph/3671 meaning an Edge, or corner(quarter) of a building, a wing or an Extremity) of abominations (shiqquwts/8251 meaning disgusting, filthy, idolatrous or AN IDOL ) he shall make it desolate, ( shamem/8074 meaning to Stun, stupefy, make numb or devastate ) even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So it seems this verse is saying, An insolent type man/world leader, will force a covenant (Contract/agreement) with Israel, then in the Middle of the Week, 3 1/2 years, or the 42 months, 1260 days, etc. all we get in so many places, this man (Anti-Christ/Beast) will break this peace deal, and in a corner or edge of the Temple will place an IDOL and this will Stun, shock or Devastate Israel.  Now lets see what Revelation 13 says.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

So this is why I say the Abomination of desolation happens after 3 1/2 years, and I do not think, through much study, the Anti-Christ or False Prophet actually sits in the Temple of God, I think the False Prophet places an Image of the Beast ( a filthy Idol ) in the Temple of God.  ( You are not different from most on this, I have just seen via the scriptures that this verse was badly mistranslated in many ways. Give it a look see via the Hebrew root words. ) As per the killing of the two-witnesses, I think Revelation throws many off, it is no-where near in chronological order, but many seem to think it is. Rev. 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 are all ending at about the same time. Revelation 19 comes right after all these chapters. 

2 hours ago, Sister said:

WW1 & WW2 is only a forerunner(2nd seal).  The elites of this world put their plan into place back then, around 1945 with the UN.  This way by bringing nations together, they could have more control over the leaders involved to carry out their agenda.  This is the Red horse, and it started riding then, and still rides today.  The gospel definately had not been preached to the world back then, but now, nearly 71 yrs later every one has heard of the gospels,...even if they don't know it, all has heard of the name Jesus Christ.

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

This is describing the FP and the beasts kingdom from when they were first given power to what will follow,...death.  This kingdom will only have power for 3 1/2 yrs.  The Beast and the False Prophet have to start of somewhere, and Daniel tells us he is with the Kings of the North, so North is that fourth part of the earth that is holding all the power.  His power will escalate to the whole earth after his fame is spread.  So death doesn't start happenning until the FP has gained favour with everyone, THEN he will start by killing the saints once the world accepts him as their leader.  After this many will die in the wars to come caused by him.

But the Anti-Christ or Fake Christ is the First Seal Right ? One is called the First Seal for a reason. It must come first. As I stated above, the beginning of Sorrows only BIRTHS that which it to come, the word SORROWS is wrong, it is a word used for Birth Pangs or throes, not a Sorrows of what is being done unto the world, but those were only SIGNS that the Tribulation would birthed very soon. 

God Bless........God is going to reveal much in these last days.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Hi Revelation Man

Hello, greeting in Christ Sister, we both understand the period to be seven years, I assume, and thus the first 3 1/2 years are a time of false peace, the last 3 1/2 year a time of great troubles/tribulation. So I will explain why I think this is at the mid-way point via scriptures. I wasn't going to post the full 9:27 but I was going to make another point later anyway, so below, as we see a 7 year deal is made, and in the midst ( Hebrew word chetsiy, 2677,  means Half or Middle) he causes the sacrifice to cease.  I was studying Daniel 9:27 and the Hebrew root words, and I was astounded at what the verse really means, then when you compare it to Rev 13, it makes you understand the truth about the Anti-Christ and the Temple of God. I will use the Hebrew root words from the Q-Bible site/Strong's.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm (gabar/1396 meaning to be strong, prevail or Act insolently) the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading (kanaph/3671 meaning an Edge, or corner(quarter) of a building, a wing or an Extremity) of abominations (shiqquwts/8251 meaning disgusting, filthy, idolatrous or AN IDOL ) he shall make it desolate, ( shamem/8074 meaning to Stun, stupefy, make numb or devastate ) even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So it seems this verse is saying, An insolent type man/world leader, will force a covenant (Contract/agreement) with Israel, then in the Middle of the Week, 3 1/2 years, or the 42 months, 1260 days, etc. all we get in so many places, this man (Anti-Christ/Beast) will break this peace deal, and in a corner or edge of the Temple will place an IDOL and this will Stun, shock or Devastate Israel.  Now lets see what Revelation 13 says.

Thank you for your explanation.  I can see where you are coming from now.

Brother, I don't see a 7 yr peace treaty, especially from Daniel 9.  This is why some call me a "Preterist" because I claim the prophecy to Daniel in this chapter involves the rebuilding of the 2nd temple to it's destruction.  Within that time frame things happened.

1.  70 weeks total from the re-building of the temple to the destruction of it.

2.  Within that 70 week time-frame, it took 7 yrs to rebuilt the temple.

Daniel 9:25  Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, (stop) and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Stop right there at 7 weeks......don't add the threescore and two weeks to equal 69 weeks.  It took seven weeks to build the temple, simple.

John 2:20   Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

(there's your 7 weeks)

now continue Dan 9:25......and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

What happened at 62 weeks?  The answer is here.

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, (stop)  but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

The Messiah was cut off (crucified) at week 62....from when the commandment came. 

When exactly in week 62 was the Messiah cut off? 

Daniel 9:27   And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

In the MIDST of that week 62 was the Messiah cut off.  Sacrifices are no longer required according to the law.

8 weeks later, the temple was destroyed.  It happened, it's past now, the rebuilding of the temple, the Messiah coming, the destruction of the temple all in 70 weeks.  Prophecy finished.

So I cannot agree that there is a 7 yr peace treaty with the FP, especially if we base it on Daniel 9.  Nor is there a final week coming for this prophecy to be fulfilled in the future.  This prophecy is finished, and there are other prophecies to come.

The "he" that shall confirm the covenant with many for one week is "Christ".  Christ started to spread the good news of the Gospel to Israel, and his apostles continued Christ's message for 3 1/2 yrs after Christ's death and went out to the gentiles.  In the middle of that week Christ was cut off to Israel, as they rejected him.  When the temple was finally destroyed by Titus, desolations are determined until the end. Spiritual desolations.  No truth.  Not just for Israel, but for the whole unbelieving world who reject Christ and also for the uncircumcised who worship God with their lips only.

34 minutes ago, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Man

Brother, I don't see a 7 yr peace treaty, especially from Daniel 9.  This is why some call me a "Preterist" because I claim the prophecy to Daniel in this chapter involves the rebuilding of the 2nd temple to it's destruction.  Within that time frame things happened.

Daniel 9:25  Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, (stop) and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Stop right there at 7 weeks......don't add the threescore and two weeks to equal 69 weeks.  It took seven weeks to build the temple, simple.

John 2:20   Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

(there's your 7 weeks)

now continue Dan 9:25......and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, (stop)  but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

The Messiah was cut off (crucified) at week 62....from when the commandment came. 

Daniel 9:27   And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

In the MIDST of that week 62 was the Messiah cut off.  Sacrifices are no longer required according to the law.

8 weeks later, the temple was destroyed.  It happened, it's past now, the rebuilding of the temple, the Messiah coming, the destruction of the temple all in 70 weeks.  Prophecy finished.

So I cannot agree that there is a 7 yr peace treaty with the FP, especially if we base it on Daniel 9.  Nor is there a final week coming for this prophecy to be fulfilled in the future.  This prophecy is finished, and there are other prophecies to come.

The "he" that shall confirm the covenant with many for one week is "Christ".  Christ started to spread the good news of the Gospel to Israel, and his apostles continued Christ's message for 3 1/2 yrs after Christ's death and went out to the gentiles.  In the middle of that week Christ was cut off to Israel, as they rejected him.  When the temple was finally destroyed by Titus, desolations are determined until the end. Spiritual desolations.  No truth.  Not just for Israel, but for the whole unbelieving world who reject Christ and also for the uncircumcised who worship God with their lips only.

OK, but Jesus stated clearly, the Abomination of Desolation is at the End Times. It is right there in Matthew 24. It can't be more clear.

God Bless

22 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

OK, but Jesus stated clearly, the Abomination of Desolation is at the End Times. It is right there in Matthew 24. It can't be more clear.

God Bless

Yes I agree with you that the abomination of desolation is at the end times.

12 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Man

(there's your 7 weeks)

God Bless

Hello sister, greeting in Christ. I have to go get mt blood level checked, cumaden or something is my medicine...YIKES.

12 hours ago, Sister said:

That is my point, you believe that the Abomination of desolation is at the End Times so to speak, but Daniel 9:27 is the abomination of Desolation Jesus spoke of about the End Times, he even mentioned Daniel by name, so Daniel 9:27 has to be that which is spoken of by Jesus. It also says in the middle of the week he places an idol in the Temple and causes shock to Israel. Everywhere that we see this mid week, 3 1/2 years, time/times/1/2 time, 42 months 1260 days, it has to do with the Anti-Christ and End Times.

I truly believe in these last days God is going to pour out visions, dreams and understandings. I really couldn't understand much of Revelation or Daniel/Prophecy until recently, and now I am just getting deluged with info from God. 

God Bless.

On 17/06/2016 at 0:15 AM, Revelation Man said:

God Bless

Hello sister, greeting in Christ. I have to go get mt blood level checked, cumaden or something is my medicine...YIKES.

That is my point, you believe that the Abomination of desolation is at the End Times so to speak, but Daniel 9:27 is the abomination of Desolation Jesus spoke of about the End Times, he even mentioned Daniel by name, so Daniel 9:27 has to be that which is spoken of by Jesus. It also says in the middle of the week he places an idol in the Temple and causes shock to Israel. Everywhere that we see this mid week, 3 1/2 years, time/times/1/2 time, 42 months 1260 days, it has to do with the Anti-Christ and End Times.

I truly believe in these last days God is going to pour out visions, dreams and understandings. I really couldn't understand much of Revelation or Daniel/Prophecy until recently, and now I am just getting deluged with info from God. 

God Bless.

Hi Revelation Man

It doesn't say that Daniel 9:27 is the abomination of desolation.  Please read it again carefully brother.

God confirmed the covenant for one week through his Word, Christ.  Christ preached for 3 1/2 yrs.  After his death, his apostles continued his ministry as chosen to do for 3 1/2 yrs. Christ was sacrificed in the middle of that week.  

What covenant did "he" confirm?  and who is the "he" that confirmed this covenant?  God confirmed this covenant made to Abraham through sending Christ in the flesh.  He did as he said he would do that the promises would be fulfilled.

Through Abraham was the covenant made, everything hung on that covenant made between God and Abraham concerning the promises. This is what Israel were taught to hold on to, the promises made with Abraham. Salvation and a secured place in the kingdom.  Christ had to come for this covenant to be completely fulfilled.  This covenant made with Abraham all led to Christ, and God sent his Son to confirm this covenant that the promise was now here.

Acts 3:25   Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Acts 13:26   Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Galatians 3:7   Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Galatians 3:14   That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:18   For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Galatians 3:29   And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Wow!, that covenant made to Abraham did not just include Israel, but to all who would come to Christ through faith as he was that seed that would arrive.  Covenant confirmed.  Prophecy fufilled, Christ is now here, and Abrahams children according to the "promise" will now enter. This about sums it up.

Psalms 50:5   Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Matthew 9:13   But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Romans 12:1   I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

1 Corinthians 5:7   Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

1 Peter 2:5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

So the abomination of desolation was not placed there during Christ's ministry, in Daniel 9:27, but was the covenant confirmed by God himself in the promises made to Abraham, that the seed had come.  It completely says the opposite to what the abomination of desolation represents which will come in the end times deceiving all those who are not of Abraham's seed.  I hope you can understand what I am trying to show you here, that the abomination of desolation would not come until later, the end times, (The False Prophet sitting in that temple declaring himself God) therefore cannot tie it into Daniel 9:27.

Edited by Sister

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Man

It doesn't say that Daniel 9:27 is the abomination of desolation.  Please read it again carefully brother.

God confirmed the covenant for one week through his Word, Christ.  Christ preached for 3 1/2 yrs.  After his death, his apostles continued his ministry as chosen to do for 3 1/2 yrs. Christ was sacrificed in the middle of that week.  

What covenant did "he" confirm?  and who is the "he" that confirmed this covenant?  God confirmed this covenant made to Abraham through sending Christ in the flesh.  He did as he said he would do that the promises would be fulfilled.

Through Abraham was the covenant made, everything hung on that covenant made between God and Abraham concerning the promises. This is what Israel were taught to hold on to, the promises made with Abraham. Salvation and a secured place in the kingdom.  Christ had to come for this covenant to be completely fulfilled.  This covenant made with Abraham all led to Christ, and God sent his Son to confirm this covenant that the promise was now here.

Acts 3:25   Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Acts 13:26   Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Galatians 3:7   Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Galatians 3:14   That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:18   For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Galatians 3:29   And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Wow!, that covenant made to Abraham did not just include Israel, but to all who would come to Christ through faith as he was that seed that would arrive.  Covenant confirmed.  Prophecy fufilled, Christ is now here, and Abrahams children according to the "promise" will now enter. This about sums it up.

Psalms 50:5   Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Matthew 9:13   But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Romans 12:1   I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

1 Corinthians 5:7   Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

1 Peter 2:5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

So the abomination of desolation was not placed there during Christ's ministry, in Daniel 9:27, but was the covenant confirmed by God himself in the promises made to Abraham, that the seed had come.  It completely says the opposite to what the abomination of desolation represents which will come in the end times deceiving all those who are not of Abraham's seed.  I hope you can understand what I am trying to show you here, that the abomination of desolation would not come until later, the end times, (The False Prophet sitting in that temple declaring himself God) therefore cannot tie it into Daniel 9:27.

It is actually the False Prophet placing an image of the Beast in the Temple. But the last week in the decree of Daniel is the abomination of desolation, it even says it in Daniel 9. And Jesus stated the end times was about the abomination of desolation.  Daniel 9:27 He will make a firm covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering. And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator."  

Since Jesus said the abomination of desolation was end times, and this here in Daniel 9:27 is called the abomination of desolation. There is no other abomination of desolation mentioned.

GB

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

It is actually the False Prophet placing an image of the Beast in the Temple. But the last week in the decree of Daniel is the abomination of desolation, it even says it in Daniel 9. And Jesus stated the end times was about the abomination of desolation.  Daniel 9:27 He will make a firm covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering. And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator."  

Since Jesus said the abomination of desolation was end times, and this here in Daniel 9:27 is called the abomination of desolation. There is no other abomination of desolation mentioned.

GB

Thank you Revelation Man

The "overspreading of abominations", not the abomination of desolation where we will see standing in Jerusalem between the two seas.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The overspreading of abominations is sin increasing in the world in the hearts of all men and since the death of Christ,.... abominations have increased.  Forgiveness was offered, but men rejected, now there is no excuse.  Because of all these abominations, God will place the abomination which makes desolate, ie...that temple which the False Prophet will sit in, for the already desolate world.  It did not happen in the midst of Christ's ministry when he was cut off, which is what I am saying.

2 Thessalonians 2:3   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:9   Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2 Thessalonians 2:10   And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11   And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Blessings.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Man

Hi Sister,

LOL .. i've been looking at the same scriptures plus a few more myself just recently and something occurred to me which I think you will really really like .. 

What can you glean from the below Hebrew scriptures which relate to what Mark said here :

Mark 16

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Hebrews 9

1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.

3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;

4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

ETC

Hebrews 10

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Thank you Revelation Man

The "overspreading of abominations", not the abomination of desolation where we will see standing in Jerusalem between the two seas.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The overspreading of abominations is sin increasing in the world in the hearts of all men and since the death of Christ,.... abominations have increased.  Forgiveness was offered, but men rejected, now there is no excuse.  Because of all these abominations, God will place the abomination which makes desolate, ie...that temple which the False Prophet will sit in, for the already desolate world.  It did not happen in the midst of Christ's ministry when he was cut off, which is what I am saying.

2 Thessalonians 2:3   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:9   Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2 Thessalonians 2:10   And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11   And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Blessings.

Overspreading/Hebrew kanaph 3671 meaning and edge or extremity a quarter [of a building] a pinnacle. 

27 He will make a binding covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he will suspend both the sacrifice and grain offerings. Destructive people will cause desolation on the uttermost edge[n] of the Sanctuary[o] until it is complete and what has been decreed is poured out on the desolator.’”

27 That ruler will have a firm agreement with many people for seven years, and when half this time is past, he will put an end to sacrifices and offerings. The Awful Horror[d] will be placed on the highest point of the Temple and will remain there until the one who put it there meets the end which God has prepared for him.”  

27 For one week[n]this foreigner[o] will make a firm agreement with many people, and halfway through this week,[p] he will end all sacrifices and offerings. Then the “Horrible Thing” that causes destruction will be put there. And it will stay there until the time God has decided to destroy this one who destroys.  

The overspreading means to place an idol somewhere in the Temple of God, of the Image of the (Rev. 13) Beast, which comes alive and speaks. In a corner or up high on a pinnacle etc. etc. 

A tabernacle is the dwelling place of God, Satan/False Prophet plants an idol in the Temple, and this idol brings forth the Spirit of Satan into the Temple (it comes alive, and speaks) just like the Ark of the Covenant brought forth the Spirit of God into the tabernacle, not God himself in full, but the Spirit of God was there. God's glory in full would destroy any Temple, just like we are now the Temple of God, in the flesh, but we can not have God's fullness living in us, but we cab have the Holy Spirit living in us.

Satan is not going to set up in the Jewish Temple. He will be living in splendor somewhere, in a grand palace. JMHO

God Bless