I need someone to talk to

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi. I am a 31 year old christian female and am having a really hard time lately. There's an old saying that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. I think I am almost there. I just wanted to know if someone could give me some key Bible verses to get me through this really rough time as I am starting to get mad at God and don't want to be. My mom is dying of kidney failure. It is slow and she is suffering and it hurts me to see her suffer. I love her so much. I was in a car accident in January and found out my husband hadn't paid the insurance for two months so my accident was not covered. More than the money, although I don't have any, I have been to court twice and have to go again to try and not have my license suspended for a year. I am mad at my husband for not paying the bill with out my knowledge. I have two very small children who I stay home with and don't know what I would do if I couldn't drive them to the park or dr's office or my daughter to preschool. This is always in the back of my mind. I am in the midst of having a miscarriage. A surprise baby, but very much wanted and I am devastated. It started yesterday and then I had to go to court last night just to find out I have to go back in two weeks. My family doesn't live near me. I am all alone with my kids and am feelling so sad. I don't want them to know I feel awful and am in pain. If that isn't enough, my husband's company just got sold and his job is up in the air. We live in a two bedroom apartment without a washer or dryer, which I know is petty, but it does make life harder. I just can't take much more and it is all happening at the same time. I keep praying that God's will be done, but I am having such a hard time with all this happening. I am sorry for babbling, it is just that it is so much and I feel so heavy. I know God will get me through. It is just so hard to be patient. If anyone has any advice or Bible verses or anything that would help me cope I would really appreciate it.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am praying for you. check out these Verses and i pray that they Help.

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Joh 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;

Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

God Bless,

Amber

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

God Bless you sister,

I will pray for you. :thumbsup:

Father, In all humilty this sister is crying out for help. You Lord have said ,"He who will diligently seek You? Shall find You. " :emot-hug: Lord You have said You dwell in a High and Holy place with the Humble, Contrite, and the Poor. Father hear this womans cry. Rise up over this sisters life. Your Word many times over has stated that we are not to fear. That You Lord are with us and will not forsake us. Father hold this one in Your hand,like a Sparrow. Hedge her about with Holy Angels and Your Mighty Spirit. Fill her with Your Peace, O' Strong Tower, in her time of need. Blessed be Your Holy name Lord God. Father I Love You and thank You for hearing my Prayer in Jesus Christ most Holy name, Amen.

Here is some Scripture;

Ge

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God Bless you sister,

I will pray for you. :emot-hug:

Father, In all humilty this sister is crying out for help. You Lord have said ,"He who will diligently seek You? Shall find You. " :wub: Lord You have said You dwell in a High and Holy place with the Humble, Contrite, and the Poor. Father hear this womans cry. Rise up over this sisters life. Your Word many times over has stated that we are not to fear. That You Lord are with us and will not forsake us. Father hold this one in Your hand,like a Sparrow. Hedge her about with Holy Angels and Your Mighty Spirit. Fill her with Your Peace, O' Strong Tower, in her time of need. Blessed be Your Holy name Lord God. Father I Love You and thank You for hearing my Prayer in Jesus Christ most Holy name, Amen.

Am in agreement with this prayer, be strong in the Lord sister! :thumbsup:

Guest jspr532

May God surely bless you and keep you. Keep these things in mind:

God is who He says He is!

God can do what He says He can do!

You are who God says you are!

You can do all things through Christ!

God is alive and active in you!

Never lose your faith in God and continue believing on him. The one that is in you is stronger than the one that is in the world. Sometimes we have to go through storms in order for us to grow and mature. God will be with you and guide you, just listen to Him. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Never let anything steal the joy that comes only from a relationship with Christ. Stand strong in your battle and you will be blessed.

Hope this helps. God be with you. jspr

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  279
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/30/1965

Hi. I am a 31 year old christian female and am having a really hard time lately. There's an old saying that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. I think I am almost there.

I can understand where you are comming from. I got to where I really believed I could hanldle no more, yet more kept comming. At times I thought I'd go completely mental if any more were dished out and here came another storm. I lived far from any family and friends and felt very alone. I can't tell you exactly how I got through it but here are some things I did do during about a 12 year period. Goes to show you how slow I was to learn.

1st about 8 years

1. I cried alot.

2. I walked alot. (kids in tow)

3. I yelled alot.

4. I took alot of tylenol (stress headaches).

5. I worried alot.

Last 4 years

6. I prayed alot

7. I searched and found those who had it harder than me.

8. I read the book of Job. (How much harder it must be for someone who is used to haveing things to loose them, than to loose what you're not used to having anyway)

9. I gave it to God.

Things I learned

1. I learned to accept.

2. I learned that being blessed has nothing to do with easy living, it has to do with LOVE.

3. I learned that with God I am stronger than I ever thought I could be.

All the posts before mine are filled with encouraging scripture. Read it, Hear it, and Live it. I also will be praying for you in this your time of need.

Thannk you all so much. I bellieve God has a plan. I think it is that maybe I need to get back on track with him first and give it all to him rather than try miserably to fix it myself. How easy it is to forget to thank God when you are on the easy path. I just want to have that spark and that relationship with him again and stop letting the world try and rule me. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I believe in the power of prayer and because so many around me don't know what I am going through I feel alone. Your prayers have already given me peace in knowing God is in control. Someone out there praying for you can really be felt. Please continue to pray for me. I have been struggling with doubt and just wish all those thoughts would go away. Satan has really attacked me recently with these thoughts of how someone who is loves me like God could give me so much to deal with. I will study all of the verses and I pray my relationship with God the creator of all will be stronger and that I can get throuh theses things. Thank you all again.

C

Sorry for the typos above.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  172
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/13/1982

Matthew 6:25-34

25 "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about yuour life, what will you or what will you drink; nor about your body, what will you put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?26 Look at the birds of the air, for they niether sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?27 Which of you by worry can add one cubit to his stature?

28 "So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin;29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more cloth you, O you of little faith?

31 "Therefore do not worry saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Guest logic29760
Hi. I am a 31 year old christian female and am having a really hard time lately. There's an old saying that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. I think I am almost there. I just wanted to know if someone could give me some key Bible verses to get me through this really rough time as I am starting to get mad at God and don't want to be. My mom is dying of kidney failure. It is slow and she is suffering and it hurts me to see her suffer. I love her so much. I was in a car accident in January and found out my husband hadn't paid the insurance for two months so my accident was not covered. More than the money, although I don't have any, I have been to court twice and have to go again to try and not have my license suspended for a year. I am mad at my husband for not paying the bill with out my knowledge. I have two very small children who I stay home with and don't know what I would do if I couldn't drive them to the park or dr's office or my daughter to preschool. This is always in the back of my mind. I am in the midst of having a miscarriage. A surprise baby, but very much wanted and I am devastated. It started yesterday and then I had to go to court last night just to find out I have to go back in two weeks. My family doesn't live near me. I am all alone with my kids and am feelling so sad. I don't want them to know I feel awful and am in pain. If that isn't enough, my husband's  company just got sold and his job is up in the air. We live in a two bedroom apartment without a washer or dryer, which I know is petty, but it does make life harder. I just can't take much more and it is all happening at the same time. I keep praying that God's will be done, but I am having such a hard time with all this happening. I am sorry for babbling, it is just that it is so much and I feel so heavy. I know God will get me through. It is just so hard to be patient. If anyone has any advice or Bible verses or anything that would help me cope I would really appreciate it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Be still and know that God, IS GOD. Believe me, ALL things are working together in your life for GOOD. God knows you better than yourself. He has taken every prayer you have prayed seriously. God answers our prayers through life's circumstances. You have beautiful children, GEMS! Your experiences now will help to mold and protect THEM later in life. Without a test you will have no testimony to tell them. They are depending on you. God chose you as their mother. I am not a mother, although I would like to be. I have to accept that God's plan for my life did not include children. God's plan for your life did include children. Please be encouraged!!!!! God wants you to sing. Hold your children close to you and sing. As you sing over them, God will sing over you. You are his child. He loves you just like you love and want your unborn baby. You are very very blessed. Don not let the cares of this life steal the enjoyment of the best things God has given.

Lord, make a way that my sister can acquire a washing machine, IN JESUS NAME. Lord, secure her husband's job supernaturally, IN JESUS NAME.

Lord, lift her innermost spirit that she will be able to discern between temporary frustrations and eternal advantages over present situations.

Also Lord, cause her husband to love and show increased affection toward her. Bring freshness to their union and their home. Help this family tonight Lord, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Love, Your Sister in Christ