IGNORED

The life death of Sr. Mary Magdalene a 97 year old Nun (In her own words)

markdohle

Guest Teditis
38 minutes ago, Behold said:

As long as i can read, im not blind.

And as long as you are too emotional and never discerning regarding what you read, you are blind.

You're grasping at straws in order to not have to admit your own blindness. And blame-shifting

by talking about my supposed "emotional response" which is a fabrication on your part.

You've passed off the woman in the OP as unsaved based on a synopsis and think that

you're doing a good thing. You're not. There's not enough information for you to make such a judgment

about another human being... you're biased in your judgment.

You've focused the whole of her conjectured salvation based off a tangential subject of receiving

a stone in a dream sequence at the end of the story, when her conversion is talked about elsewhere.

Your whole argument here is based on a distorted view of Catholics and poor reading comprehension

of the OP... you're making up arguments where there are none. The OP is a touching testimony about

how God changed a persons life and their response to the indwelling of the Spirit of God in them. How

God redeemed this person's life and gave them both eternal security and a purpose driven life of Love.

It's as simple as that. Your attack on the women and the testimony both are baseless and superficial.

It's the rantings of foolishness...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Teditis said:

If you couldn't see the conversion experience in this woman's story, I feel sad for you... 

Was she a born again believer? I don't know.

11 minutes ago, Teditis said:

You're grasping at straws in order to not have to admit your own blindness. And blame-shifting

by talking about my supposed "emotional response" which is a fabrication on your part.

You've passed off the woman in the OP as unsaved based on a synopsis and think that

you're doing a good thing. You're not. There's not enough information for you to make such a judgment

about another human being... you're biased in your judgment.

You've focused the whole of her conjectured salvation based off a tangential subject of receiving

a stone in a dream sequence at the end of the story, when her conversion is talked about elsewhere.

Your whole argument here is based on a distorted view of Catholics and poor reading comprehension

of the OP... you're making up arguments where there are none. The OP is a touching testimony about

how God changed a persons life and their response to the indwelling of the Spirit of God in them. How

God redeemed this person's life and gave them both eternal security and a purpose driven life of Love.

It's as simple as that. Your attack on the women and the testimony both are baseless and superficial.

It's the rantings of foolishness...

Step carefully here Ted. Behold was reprimanded recently for using "you" in debating others. I see this somewhat in your reply.

Guest Teditis
11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Was she a born again believer? I don't know.

Well, she said: "Over time I felt a glimmer of hope in my heart and slowly learned to love Jesus."

So I think that's a good indicator that she was on the path...

Just now, Teditis said:

Well, she said: "Over time I felt a glimmer of hope in my heart and slowly learned to love Jesus."

So I think that's a good indicator that she was on the path...

I saw that. That is an indicator that she knew Jesus. Some Catholics are saved and do know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. From what I have experienced that is the not always the case.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, missmuffet said:

I saw that. That is an indicator that she knew Jesus. Some Catholics are saved and do know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. From what I have experienced that is the not always the case.

Agreed, I also have found that to be the case with all Christians. Many read the words and hear the message but can not or will not put their faith in Jesus Christ.

2 minutes ago, Flsnookman said:

Agreed, I also have found that to be the case with all Christians. Many read the words and hear the message but can not or will not put their faith in Jesus Christ.

That is very,very common. They have a "religion" but not a "relationship" with Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

Firstly to me, this story sounds completely Fake story to me,  it reminds me like something someone receives in an email or is posted on Facebook-- like fictitious  "Little Timmy that has cancer & his last wish is for this email to go around the world"  They had "dumpsters" in 1918 did they?  They were not invented much later and not put into use until the 50's  https://www.esiwaste.com/the-history-of-dumpsters/  No mention of WW 1 , or  the World Wide Flu Pandemic that began in 1918 likely because the  deceitful writer probably had no clue about those historical events.

My favorite part ......well, ummmm..........Has to be her name........what a Great Choice.. ,.......Its sort of like a Pope renaming himself "Francis", or maybe......"ImaCross"?......whatever.

But my fav part is the Jesus stone.

Maybe its from an Ephod?.....Maybe its from David's Sling?.......or maybe its from one of Saturn's moons?....Maybe TITAN?........Difficult to say as Catholic Dreams can be like that....

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

It is interesting how many would rather carefully dissect something to find fault with it instead of seeing the message something contains. It reminds me of the anti Christmas people. I guess some are just so miserable that they can only find solace in sharing the pain. While this seems like simple petty behavior on their part Jesus warned against it and in fact gave a dire warning about such behavior.

Matthew 18:3  And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

So go ahead and try and keep proving yourselves right or smarter than everyone else at your own peril.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, Flsnookman said:

So go ahead and try and keep proving yourselves right or smarter than everyone else at your own peril.

So you think God is going to send the lightning bolts because of a cheesy Catholic story thats been exposed on a Public Christian forum?

What if He instead rewarded all those who exposed this "Jesus gave me a rock", nonsense?

What if God is in the business of LIGHT and EXPOSURE and would have His believers SHOWN things by shining the Light ?

What then?

Edited by Behold