IGNORED

The life death of Sr. Mary Magdalene a 97 year old Nun (In her own words)

markdohle

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Something else I wonder about...a thread is started that is controversial and gets many replies right away but start one that praises God and His gospel and the only replies it will get are from people who will try and take a sentence or a few words from it so they can disagree...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

1 minute ago, Behold said:

My favorite part ......well, ummmm..........Has to be her name........what a Great Choice.. ,.......Its sort of like a Pope renaming himself "Francis", or maybe......"ImaCross"?......whatever.

But my fav part is the Jesus stone.

Maybe its from an Ephod?.......or maybe its from one of Saturn's moons?....Maybe TITAN?........Difficult to say as Catholic Dreams can be like that....

I am at fault in this, sorry.  It was a play on the nuns story, I thought people would get it, but that is my fault and I am sorry about that.  Fiction can go both ways, also from my talking to people, God does use their inner struggles to draw them closer to him, the thorn in the side that St. Paul talks about.  Fiction can be used many ways.  What does God see when he looks at a soul, he see everything, we see very little. 

I need to be more careful in the future.  I will also post this on the general discussion board, I need to let people know that I did not mean for it to be taken as non-fiction.  I tend to forget how difficult this medium can be when trying to share something important.  I will not make that mistake again.  It was a story on how God brings all things out for the good in all who love Him. 

Sorry if I have caused unnecessary division here, was not my intent.

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That's all fine and I appreciate your attitude. My point was that if you start poking at what we deem highly valuable (e.g. The preached Word over a godly example) don't you and especially others be surprised when we expose such.

Yeah, but that was not my intent.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Just now, markdohle said:

I am at fault in this, sorry.  It was a play on the nuns story, I thought people would get it, but that is my fault and I am sorry about that.  Fiction can go both ways, also from my talking to people, God does use their inner struggles to draw them closer to him, the thorn in the side that St. Paul talks about.  Fiction can be used many ways.  What does God see when he looks at a soul, he see everything, we see very little. 

I need to be more careful in the future.  I will also post this on the general discussion board, I need to let people know that I did not mean for it to be taken as non-fiction.  I tend to forget how difficult this medium can be when trying to share something important.  I will not make that mistake again.  It was a story on how God brings all things out for the good in all who love Him. 

Don't be sorry as it really doesn't matter what one posts. Our replies here come from the heart, some are filled with hate and some are filled with grace. It is evident which is which.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, markdohle said:

Lovely.

And you had all the Catholics here convinced.....

Edited by Behold

4 minutes ago, Flsnookman said:

Don't be sorry as it really doesn't matter what one posts. Our replies here come from the heart, some are filled with hate and some are filled with grace. It is evident which is which.

Thank you for your understanding, I just need to learn how to post here LOL.

5 minutes ago, Behold said:

Lovely.

And you had all the Catholics here convinced.....

The point is well taken in my post, God's mercy is everlasting and he does use our wounds and struggles to draw us closer to himself.

5 minutes ago, markdohle said:

The point is well taken in my post, God's mercy is everlasting and he does use our wounds and struggles to draw us closer to himself.

You nun went to hell @ 97.

Next time, at least get the person in your story Saved before they die, instead of worrying about rocks and interesting names.

Just now, Behold said:

You nun went to hell @ 97.

Next time, at least get the person in your story Saved before they die, instead of worrying about rocks and interesting names.

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it .Rev 2:17

4 minutes ago, markdohle said:

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it .Rev 2:17

So after writing a story to try to deceive people on this forum, you are now going to quote the bible in an effort to do what?

= "welcome to Catholicism.""