• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi,

I am in a back sliden state and I really miss Him. At times, I remember that feeling when I was filled with the Holy Spirit and how at peace I aleays felt. I enjoyed praying like a warrior against Satan and his minions and I laughed and praised god when they fled from His presence. Now, I feel empty and alone. I miss that feeling soooo much. I started changing my life back to God but I feel as though He's far away.

I really miss Him. I'm trying but I feel so alone. Please help. I feel empty inside. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Hi Avanel,

Welcome to Worthy.

You are putting to much  on how you feel.  Our feelings so often change with the wind and we loose track of who we really are.  

If you put your trust in Christ as Savior but as you said have backslidden then you need to repent and turn around again and head in the right direction.  

Our salvation is not a feeling but a fact. Get back into the word, pray and begin to fellowship with other believers.  We are His sheep.  That is why when the one got lost the Shepherd went out and looked until He found it.  

Rest in your Shepherds Arms and just let Him love you.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

~

No

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans 10:8-11

Shame

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16