• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

40 minutes ago, Beebert said:

Okay what if I stop worrying now about if I blasphemed the spirit but still feel this emptyness of knowing there is a God and a Christ but to still feel so to say shut out from their presence and feeling isolated in myself because of the fact that I sinned when I should have repented?  What if I pray for salvation but only feel I have crucified Christ again instead of Rising with him? If I STOP worrying about bladphemy, and still feel this emptyness, would that mean I have blasphemed the spirit? It seems to me that the only thing I have to hang on to is worrying,  because if I stop worrying, I commit blasphemy right? Or am I wrong? Because it seems to me that as soon as I pray I feel left out and isolated and locked up in myself, and then I worry about if I have comitted blasphemy, but if I stop worrying, I am only left with this locked up and spirituallt dead self, caused by sin, and then, what is there? Now persons with Faith can feel far away from the lord, but I am far away because of sin. I cannot quote David sayng "My God, why have you abandoned me?". If I would say something it would be "My God, my God, I now why you have abandoned me, it is because I abandoned thee! Please forgive a hardened sinner..."

Hebrews 6 seems to be confusing you.

"4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned."

You seem to be hung up on "enlightened," which you take to mean "feel some conviction about the truth." But notice also "who have shared in the Holy Spirit" there. You don't share in the Holy Spirit until you have repented and become a Christian. You knew the truth but rejected it. But knowing the truth isn't the same as accepting it and following it. Satan knows the truth but does not follow it. You were never a Christian in the first place because you did not repent and were not changed. Hebrews 6 isn't talking to you because you never truly became a Christian at that time. "Tasted the heavenly gift" is referring to salvation. But you never received salvation because you didn't ask for it, didn't make the decision, didn't make the changes. This passage isn't talking about you. You see? If this passage were talking about anyone who hears the truth and doesn't immediately repent, do you have any idea about how many millions, maybe billions of Christians are actually damned forever? The apostle Paul heard teachings from Stephen and others before Jesus appeared to him on the road, but it wasn't until that incident that he believed; is the apostle Paul in hell right now because he rejected the truth at first and was eternally damned? No way!

It's okay to have doubts. It's okay to have questions and to seek answers and to take time. God works in all of us in different ways and on different time scales. Your hearing and rejection in the past was just the first step. Since then, you've been learning more, thinking more, considering more, reading more; the seed has slowly been growing. If nothing else, you've had time to see that, after rejecting the truth, you really do need it, don't you? If so, the last 1.5 years haven't been in vain; they've brought you a better understanding of the importance of the truth and following God. Now he's calling you, over and over, but Satan is using a twisted understanding of scripture to mire you in guilt and doubt. God has never abandoned you! He's still waiting for you to answer the door. Pray to God to save you and change you, to wash that doubt and guilt away, and to help you to follow Him!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

10 hours ago, Beebert said:

knowing there is a God and a Christ

if you know this-- you have not blasphemed the holy spirit------ so you are okay---- you say  you feel----- no where does the bible say we have to feel saved-- feelings change by the minute-- we know we are saved because God promises it in the Bible-- not because we feel it-, it may take you time to learn not to let your feelings be in charge- but you will gain the victory----- God says "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us.  Trust God- he wants you , he is not looking for little reasons to reject you- if you come to him as best as you can-- sins faults doubts and all-- he will still take you as his own

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

13 hours ago, Beebert said:

Okay what if I stop worrying now about if I blasphemed the spirit. You can STOP worrying about it! Read and confess 1 John 1:9!! 

but still feel this emptyness of knowing there is a God and a Christ but to still feel so to say shut out from their presence and feeling isolated in myself because of the fact that I sinned when I should have repented? You repent when you read and confess 1 John 1:9. Do it!.

What if I pray for salvation but only feel I have crucified Christ again instead of Rising with him? That's YOU feeling that! STOP feeling that! That's your mind, will and emotions getting in the way! 1 John 1:9 delivers you from that! The Holy Spirit is right there, within you, no room for worry!!!

If I STOP worrying about bladphemy, and still feel this emptyness, would that mean I have blasphemed the spirit? NO NO NO !!!

It seems to me that the only thing I have to hang on to is worrying,  because if I stop worrying, I commit blasphemy right? NO NO NO !!! Or am I wrong? You are wrong!

Because it seems to me that as soon as I pray I feel left out and isolated and locked up in myself, and then I worry about if I have comitted blasphemy, but if I stop worrying, I am only left with this locked up and spirituallt dead self, caused by sin, and then, what is there? WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! It is all in your head! The Holy Spirit is right there! Get your head out of the way! 

Now persons with Faith can feel far away from the lord, but I am far away because of sin. 1 John 1:9 !!! Believe it, confess it, receive it!!! Get off YOUR denial bandwagon!!! HE set you free!!!

I cannot quote David sayng "My God, why have you abandoned me?". If I would say something it would be "My God, my God, I now why you have abandoned me, it is because I abandoned thee! Please forgive a hardened sinner..." 1 John 1:9. 1 John 1:9  1 John 1:9. YOU belong to Him --- HE belongs to you!!! 

My little brother (home with our Lord) used to worry about everything. If we went to the movies he would cover his ears, but not look away. If we went for a walk in the woods, he was like glue. He could not sleep by himself. Then he gave his life to Jesus. "No more night, no more pain, no more tears, never crying again. PRAISES to the Great I AM, we live in the Light of the Risen Lamb!" 

I'll sing that song with my brother when I go home! Hallelujah!!

Edited by Dok
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Certainly God has the right to exact judgment, and as a just God, God should exact judgment. When God chooses not to, we call that grace and forgiveness. 

Now when the holy spirit comes he convicts of sin, righteousness and judgement. These three things I was convicted by. I felt horrible but instead of being judged, God offered me grace and forgiveness through faith in Christ. But I rejected this grace and forgiveness, simning instead So much that I lost ability to understand sin. So then, I live under judgement and how much do I not deserve judgement now after this? I was offered forgiveness but sinned. Do I deserve forgiveness? Can I find hos grace? No I feel I live under judgement. 

God is love. He is the light that created cosmos. Sin is destruction, the cutting off from God, atoms destroying atoms, isolation, darkeness, inability to see ser follow human being as the image of God. Sin is a sickness and whenever one sins it effects the whole creation and purpose. It destroys Beauty and life, it destroys cosmos. It has effects on the whole humanity. Now this I realized and saw and through this I saw LIGHT. Christ is the light. He came to me ego realized that my sin deserved death, and said "I die for you instead. And not Only that, I give you life". Now to have realized the evilness of sin and the grace of God but to choose to keep sinning. How can I feel certain about forgiveness now? I have always been neurotic snd worried. But Christ offered to take away ALL and give life. But I sinned, choosing death instead and now I am more neurotic than ever, even afraid of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

5 hours ago, Beebert said:

even afraid of God.

beebert-- I used to suffer from Chritophobia-- I was scared of Jesus--- finally I gave in and said- okay Lord I will trust you- you are my savior---- Christophobia disappeared-- as long as you feel you are condemned and do not take God at his word that he will forgive you-- you will be afraid of him--- you still feel like he is the enemy and that you are at war--- stop fighting his forgiveness--- surrender- give up the battle and just believe he has forgiven you----- Satan will keep you chasing your tail forever- showing you misinterpreted verses and giving you scenarios to worry about that show you cant be saved--- its all a lie-- Jesus is all about saving you-- today is not 1.5 years ago-- today is the day of salvation-- nothing you have done or thought in the past can keep you from being saved today, nothing is written in stone accept Jesus' love for you and his desire to see you come to him----- "CHOOSE THIS DAY WHO YOU WILL SERVE~~~~ as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"-- stop being double minded-- it almost sounds like you are making excuses to not be saved-- if you dont want to be saved- then just quit and give up-- but if you do want to be saved and stay out of hell-- surrender and accept Jesus love

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

6 hours ago, Beebert said:

Certainly God has the right to exact judgment, and as a just God, God should exact judgment. When God chooses not to, we call that grace and forgiveness. 

Now when the holy spirit comes he convicts of sin, righteousness and judgement. These three things I was convicted by. I felt horrible but instead of being judged, God offered me grace and forgiveness through faith in Christ. But I rejected this grace and forgiveness, simning instead So much that I lost ability to understand sin. So then, I live under judgement and how much do I not deserve judgement now after this? I was offered forgiveness but sinned. Do I deserve forgiveness? Can I find hos grace? No I feel I live under judgement. 

God is love. He is the light that created cosmos. Sin is destruction, the cutting off from God, atoms destroying atoms, isolation, darkeness, inability to see ser follow human being as the image of God. Sin is a sickness and whenever one sins it effects the whole creation and purpose. It destroys Beauty and life, it destroys cosmos. It has effects on the whole humanity. Now this I realized and saw and through this I saw LIGHT. Christ is the light. He came to me ego realized that my sin deserved death, and said "I die for you instead. And not Only that, I give you life". Now to have realized the evilness of sin and the grace of God but to choose to keep sinning. How can I feel certain about forgiveness now? I have always been neurotic snd worried. But Christ offered to take away ALL and give life. But I sinned, choosing death instead and now I am more neurotic than ever, even afraid of God.

NONE of us deserve forgiveness, even the ones who already have it now! Do you really think you're so much worse than us? I rejected God for years, just going through the motions, not really following Him, not really doing anything for Him or His kingdom's sake. The Bible makes it clear what blaspheming the Spirit really is, and you haven't. I don't know what else I can say to you. You should get connected with a strong local church and start living each day for God.

But sinning against grace is go blaspheme according to almost everyone... Also now I am starting to imagine I lose hair and according to scripture that is because of lost protection. I am afraid of developing tricholomania. 

2 hours ago, Beebert said:

But sinning against grace is go blaspheme according to almost everyone... Also now I am starting to imagine I lose hair and according to scripture that is because of lost protection. I am afraid of developing tricholomania. 

Trichotillomania is a disorder of the mind that's associated with OCD.

Perhaps you need to get a psychological evaluation in order to start ruling

things in/out? You do sound hyper-concerned with "problems" in your life

and not focusing much on all the blessings that God has given you.

People with mental disorders are just as easily under the protection of God

as are people without such disorders. 

But my disorders feel developed because of sin

If God gave you disorders (which I doubt) He would want you to deal with them in a rational

way while depending on Him for healing or providing for you while you yet carry the disorder.

The way we rationally deal with mental health issues, is through mental heath professionals

Start there and pray to God for direction especially in finding competent doctors.