• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

31 minutes ago, Beebert said:

Adam and Eve were not spitting in Gods face

but the prodigal son was---have you heard this Bible story?  A young man did not want anything to do with is father or family-- told his father I want my inheritance before you die--- the father gave it to him-- the son went off in a far land ( like people go off into sin)-- wasted all the money , was at the point of starving to death , came to his senses and said I will try and go  back to my father. he went home to tell his father he had made a terrible mistake but did not know if the father would accept him back---- as the story goes the father saw him from a long way off and RAN to meet him-Father fully accepted him back and welcomed him back to the family.   Beebert, this may be a picture of you-- you rejected Gods love-- but want to come back--- God, like the father in the story is running to greet you and welcome you back. He loves you inspite of anything you have done.

We prayed for you at church last night and Pastor preached about the prodigal Son-- I felt the Lord was giving me the story to give to you,.

Beebert-- he is running to meet you now---

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Did you really pray for me? Thank you... Thanks. I have read the story but it also spoke to me more 1.5 years ago. But I Will read it again and again and eventually maybe it will speak 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6

5 hours ago, Beebert said:

read it again and again

yes we did pray for you , and my friend Thomas is also praying for you- he is an older man and a real prayer warrior. Yes read the story over and over--- 1.5 years ago is you walking away from the father--- the sons return and asking the father to take him back is you today-- you are a different person than you were 1.5 years ago---- The father is waiting for you with open arms

Thank you... But I still feel condemned... How can I ever interpret the scripture differently? Christ says for example that the branches on him that does not bear fruit will be cut off by the father. And he says just about 25 things that condemns me. And the only hopeful thing is the prodigal son. But the prodigal son actually for me sounds like speaking to the human being who is about to be saved. I mean... We are all naturally prodigal sons until we get saved. But the one who does not listen when the lord calls... He is condemned. By Christ's own words. And also by Peter 2, Hebrew 6 and 10, John 5, and many others. Matthew 7, 12, 13 20, 21, 22, 24, 25. And Luke 12, 13, 14, 16, 19. And plenty of chapters in John and Mark as well.

16 minutes ago, Beebert said:

But I still feel condemned

Beebert--- I have to ask you this in all seriousness, I think you know I care about your well being -- I am not being harsh or sarcastic---------- why do you want to go to hell???

I don't my dear friend... Truly I don't. I don't. I really don't... But how can I change. How can I have my eyes opened so that I see?

ROMANS 10 :13 "Whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved"  WHOEVER = BEEBERT        God promised-- if you believe he can condemn- believe he will save----- this was my "panic verse"-- when the darkness was closing in and the fear was more than I could take I would say " Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved"-- I am a whoever- I have called on --the Lord, I am Saved-- he cant send me to hell because he promised if I call on him he will save me---- I Imagined myself standing in front of God on Judgement day crying out "YOU PROMISED ME I"M SAVED"--- and him replying-- you are right son-- I did save you , welcome home

Do you guys think Jesus will return soon?

2 hours ago, Beebert said:

Jesus will return

there is no prophecy left to be filled before his coming so it could be any time now

It is horrible I say this but I feel such hatred towards myself and my actions. I feel like I deserve earthly punishment. Think about it: Say that you steal something or punch someone. And after having done so you feel convicted by God who Points you to Christ. But instead of confessing and asking for forgiveness you steal 50 times again or punch 50 other persons for a year. AFTER conviction. That is what I have done but with sex. This society do not see the seriousness in it because sex is a God to it. But the seriousness is there.