• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,554
  • Content Per Day:  2.68
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

Got anything against a concordance search? lol

Yeah I guess I coulda dunna that. But Strong's didn't have anything listed under "cemeteries facing East". Guess I coulda Googled it too? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 11/1/2016 at 4:37 PM, markdohle said:

The Sun rises in the East....hence the Christ Jesus will bring forth the new dawn from the east.

Peace

Mark

Hello Mark, I learn something in school that the Sun is not moving from the East to West around the earth, so to speak, just kidding .

You got my attention with your comment, "Jesus Christ will bring forth the new dawn from the East".

From general knowledge and I do not have to read the stories and poems of St.Francis and one more thing I do not have to quote scriptures, or to say the bible say so and so, for more than one reason, how would I know that I am not following the devil's sugestions (like one time Peter did ), or as  perhaps St.Francis who could not see the Devil in many things but I am glad that I do, now I can tell you what I think.

Let's start from the three magi, they show the star traveling from the east to the west, and they follow it moving westwards.

If we can say that the show a brite light in the sky, and to them it was the brite light as in the same way as the light that comes from a  star, only this time there was not a star just the light, only the light that resables  the light of a star , without the actual  star. Only the light of a brite star. 

In this case, we had only the light but not the star. 

And only to them this light was reveal, only they could see it and not one else, and it was guiding them, it lead them in the way to Bethlem. 

We do not know the very specific details how it happen when they first show the light, but we know where they lived and that it was revealed to them to searh towards the east for the sign of the brightest star, which star will announce the coming of a great King, who will be the greatest King than any one else before.

It is worthy to note that they knew about the "greatness of the Son of David", and a lot more than we think, and actually they were waiting for the appearance of the bright star which will announce his coming into the world, his birth. 

Also it was reveal to them that they will get to see him, as we see they brought gifts for him, and they prepared for the trip. It was revealed to them that this brite light will guide them to go to him. 

I do not know if they knew ,that the star will take them to Israel, or to Egypt, because there was a saying that out of Egypt will come the Christ. 

When the light left them on their own, we see their thinking, that they went to the most possible place to look for him, and where else ,in Heroes palace, without them knowing they did God's will to announce the birth of the " Son of David to Herod and the Priest",

That time Jesus was just the great light in the land of Israel, and as the light that appeared and sort lived, and then was gone, so it was with Jesus , he will live a sort while and then he will be gone, he will die,  the world will be without his light for three days, ( and a great darkness fall upon the earth for three hours at the time of Jesus death, signifeing the three days Jesus spend in the heart of the earth, total darkness in the world, the world without the light of the world.

And as in the earthly situations but not exactly the same , after the night comes the bright light of the Sun. 

This is not exactly the same, we did not have just some night, but for three days we had some great darkness, so when the day that will come after this great darkness will have a Sun which will shine the brightest light ever before and this new Sun will never set, will shine his light on this new day for ever.

This is the new day the Lord has made, we will rejoyes and be glad in it.

When Jesus raised from the dead, (he died as the bright star, and he was raised as the Sun of the new day , and he will shine his light on the new day forever, for he will never died again, (the Sun will never set), and his glory will never diminish.

The bright star gives light, but he can not give life, that's why he had to die as the bright stat and raised up ,as the Sun of the new day that never looses his glory , never sets,

As the Sun gives life, so Jesus Christ who was raised like the Sun of the New Day now he can give Life to all who believe in him and call upon his name. 

Jesus said if I do not die I  can not give life to anyone , I must die first, I must drink this cup , if not nothing can be accoblish.

Facing the east comes from the sayings in the old testament, when they were waiting and expecting the coming of  Christ, (the Son of David), 

And the coming from the east is about the new day Jesus will make and he is the Sun of this new day, a sun that never sets , never looses his glory. 

The earthly Sun comes from the East, but Jesus is not an earthly Sun but a Heavenly, and the strangest thing, he came not from the Heavens as the Sun of the new day, but from the heart of the earth, when he rose up from the dead.